Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies shared graphic photos of the helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and eight...

latimes.com/california/story/2020-02-27/kobe-bryant-photos-lost-hills-sheriff-deputies
>Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies shared graphic photos of the helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and eight others, according to two public safety sources with knowledge of the events.

>It’s unclear how widely the photos might have been disseminated and who exactly was involved. It’s also unclear whether the deputies had actually taken the photos at the scene or had received them from someone else.

>One of the sources told The Times that the sharing of photos of the crash scene and the victims’ remains was the topic of a discussion among first responders two days after the crash. The source said he saw one of the photos on the phone of another official, in a setting that had nothing to do with the investigation of the crash. The source spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the matter.

So, anybody got the leaked crash photos?

Attached: file.png (840x561, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2020/02/28/la-county-sheriff-kobe-bryant-crash-site-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh damn bump

Bump da fuk bump

post the pics

>see this news break
>go to Cred Forums
>go to catalog
>ctrl+f kobe
>no pics

Attached: 428374389241.jpg (600x586, 21K)

Bumpity bump bump

Shit, I was about to start a thread about this
Who got them pics

Just Some Dead Nigger, Move on Nothing to See Here

bump

Attached: E98AC0A3-0C86-44A1-AF25-17A2DB8155A7.jpg (1284x856, 108K)

Lol

>So, anybody got the leaked crash photos?
I just got on my computer and saw that headline. I immediately came here because I thought someone would have found and posted them

Bump. Here for the pics

Cred Forums Delivers

Attached: E0BA4B76-D9E4-47D8-980E-3353AFE47D86.png (500x306, 207K)

based

git gud faggot

Attached: 1581650190681.gif (500x307, 514K)

That's what I just did at work.

Bump

Attached: 1580367834180.png (1016x765, 248K)

bump

Attached: Boston Celtics #1 Fan.jpg (500x931, 135K)

Bump

Tmz posted some, but I know there’s more.

tmz.com/2020/02/28/la-county-sheriff-kobe-bryant-crash-site-photos/

sounds like they're just sitting on a couple piggie phones

This from tmz

Attached: 03b4204d68194124975c33b3639db458_lg.jpg (800x1068, 86K)

Attached: 716b16ded7ce4982afb9f1c6132d80e0_lg.jpg (800x532, 99K)

No bodies tho. I'm sure they got better pics than these

Attached: 0743e1d2b62046e1be607139c9fe34fe_lg.jpg (800x530, 104K)

Attached: 886a0f7ed35543bc89ab743c26641cc6_lg.jpg (800x529, 110K)

Attached: 72261eef02b64983859abce32ce5dc54_lg.jpg (800x565, 136K)

Attached: 509285e7313c4add9adcfafa976f64f7_lg.jpg (800x442, 69K)

Attached: 104c14a18e284a51a5bbe2d5b839b785_lg.jpg (800x926, 60K)

i need one now.. kek

Attached: 9091a370b8494d4e8cac8ad7162c3af7_lg.jpg (800x402, 35K)

Attached: 083b04c2df434b16a9821fae8cbdd35f_lg.jpg (800x920, 119K)

Bodies are the first thing you remove of a crash site so thats not that surprising.

For identification and possible survivors.

WTF is that?!?

This is from the NTSB b-roll.

Bump nigga

Bump
Bump

Aye! Lmao

Actually no. The bodies were there for at least 24 hours before they were moved. Everything is documented and photographed, then the bodies are removed.

Medial teams are of course called to a wreck, but there was no one alive to treat. So then, the bodies are covered and numbered, then the area is investigated, photographed and documented, not till all that is done do the bodies get removed or moved to a different location for identification. In this case everyone was known, so the County Coroner took the bodies to the local morgue where that process of cause of death is determined and all that comes after that.

In this case, I'm suspecting since it was public news fairly quickly after the accident, that the bodies were more than likely still strapped into their seats, and possibly not burnt horribly, So it was obvious to the 1st responders that that's fucking Kobe Bryant, probably confirmed with ID in his wallet.

In the report it's stated that official cause of death is blunt force trauma, makes no mention of condition of bodies, also stated that the bodies were confirmed via fingerprints and DNA. Which gives the impression the bodies were badly burnt, yet as I stated the news of his death was public fairly quickly, so he must have been recognizable.

Wait, what are you implying?

Freedom of Information act.

Accident happened on public land.
Kobe was a public figure.
Under the law, there is zero expectation of privacy.
Any attempt to suppress the photos is illegal.
The only issue would be for an individual taking the photos may have breached policy of employer.

I just wanna see the fucking pictures. I could care less about anything else. My morbid curiosity is peaking at the thought of the pictures actually existing.

appreciate your logic and as far as i’m aware you’re mostly correct in the recovery and investigation process, however the condition of the bodies was rumored to be pretty gruesome by first responders (some of whom I am personally 1 or 2 degrees separation away from). i have not seen photos but was told a few of the passengers were either not wearing seatbelts or were otherwise ejected from the craft. supposedly, Kobe’s body was badly burned and mangled in metal. the younger children were barely recognizable as human corpses. the confirmation of passengers on board came from family and management teams almost immediately upon reports from law enforcement.

again, these are just rumors, but legit ones that i’ve heard from people directly involved with the crash site. i’m mostly here to confirm the rumors, but also because i’m a savage and love some quality gore

Attached: web1_AP20028828920145.jpg (760x460, 102K)

Bumping for dead kobe

hey rob

hey bry

Hey fags

Attached: 1582916768022.jpg (1273x653, 54K)

Attached: 1582916794940.jpg (1080x2280, 70K)

Looks legit. Haven't seen these ones before.

wtf is a private figure? if someone else that isnt famous dies on public land it doesnt get released?

I want to clarify, yes bodies are the 1st thing removed, but they are no immediately removed, it can take quite some time in some cases till everything is documented.

Since I have no id when those pics were taken you can gather that, the reason there are no bodies in them is that.

1- They were taken days later
2- careful to not have bodies in the released pics

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

Not implying anything, just stating what is the usual course for an aircraft investigation with deaths.

Bodies are not immediately removed, in this case the bodies were not removed till at least 24 hours after the accident.

Since there were no survivors there is no reason to remove them for medical care. The focus becomes the investigation of the accident.

Well, to be honest, you can see that next to that white rectangular thing and with no sheet this does look like a person still strapped to a seat, I'm probably just imagining things but who knows.

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (1005x495, 130K)

I should have been more clear in that I was hypothesizing on the condition of the bodies based on some available facts.

I was basing it the very quick release of Kobe's name, I would hate to think they released that name with no real proof of who the body was, which very well may have happened and is completely unprofessional and irresponsible.

A quick call to the FAA, would have given them the name/owner/operator and homebase of the Helicopter via the N-number. Another call would have given them a passenger list. That in itself, would not have warranted a announcement that Kobe Bryant had died in the crash.

I would have expected a visual confirmation and some more proof via ID or family confirmation(which we know happened happened at that point).

That's why I stated it was possible he was recognizable.

If they didn't verify till days later, thy had no business making those claims publicly within such a short time after the crash.

I'm betting that his family probably found out via the news 1st. Noticed how they wouldn't officially name any one other passengers, till they verified them as they stated that would be irresponsible of them. Yet had no problem leaking Kobes name.

That was almost certainly the body, it was gone by the next day.

Attached: kobe-bryant-reuters_16_9_1580804680.jpg (1200x675, 218K)

They did say Kobe’s body was one of the first recovered. It does kind of look like a black guy all fucked up

I think it was removed.

Attached: 1582919011519.jpg (1200x675, 218K)

Not too sure how you identify a badly burnt body as black or white, but I get what you're saying.

Looks like two meat sacks

Yes the law is literally different for the elite.
>paparazzi camp at the end of my driveway and take pictures of me whenever I leave.
I sue them for stalking and win.
>paparazzi camp at the end of brad Pitts driveway and take pictures of him when he leaves.
Brad is annoyed but can legally do nothing.

And its not the fact that pictures on public land automatically means the pictures are released.
But if a private citizen dies in a public place and I take pictures, there is no legal obligation for me to release them but there is also no law preventing me from doing so.

Any accident photos bing investigated by the government becomes property of the people.
Said government is a public service, paid for by the people.
So (as a private citizen) my photos are my property and I can do with them as I please, any official photos fall under the FOIA.
Now when a police officer takes photos it gets a little muddy.
If he's not an official crime scene photographer, are his photos that of a private citizen or a public servant? If he did it while on the clock, while working the site as part of his duty, those photos are legally public record.

I’m not sure I understand the point you’re trying to make.

wow. this is good.

a smiling niggress

Did they also remove all the basketballs?

Then, was it pilot's overconfidence or customer (Bryant) pressure?

no new pictures here so far

Did you follow the conversation with both people? Not the easiest thing to do in this format.

I've said it since it happened. I'm betting it was a combination of both.

Pressure from Bryant, we need to get there, it's not that bad, etc..

The Pilot thinking, it'll clear up as we get closer, Iv'e flown in worst etc...

The fact is that almost all accidents that are not mechanical related, are caused by the accumulation of small bad decisions that add up.

The pilot took off in minimums below what was acceptable. He was experienced in the area, but made a lot of bad decision. Why did he not have a proper map on him, why didn't he turn around(pressure from Bryant/His own ego?).

Why did he descend when he was informed he was too low for radar vectoring? That makes no sense to me at all, and gives me the impression, he was not prepared at all.

Why did he not know the weather of the area. where he was going. One of the biggest mistake pilots can make is thinking oh it's clear here and that place is only 20 miles away, it will be the same. Not true at all, weather can vary quite a lot just a few miles away.

This accident is the cause of a bunch of little wrong decision that added up to the ultimate price, very sad really.

Seems as if everything was fine until he made that left defending turn at 180 mph. Had he just turned right and keep ascending. He would have cleared the clouds in 100 ft. I’m going with pilot error.

Why are the helicopters 2 diff colors

Attached: D1293CB5-C453-435A-8C8D-6ED31DE471AA.jpg (1200x668, 363K)

Attached: 2747FB2F-74C4-4D2E-BD7E-5928AE62336A.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

I have to admit I’m disappointed if this shit is all it is.

Good thing they had their seat belt on.

this is the worst body recovery i have ever seen, unless Kobe was a decepticon

Omg kek

right?

They have to have Kobe glamour shots. They're out there.

then why the fuck doesn't Cred Forums of all places have them?

Attached: footage of Kobe Bryant fleeing the crash scene..gif (640x360, 1.41M)

I’m doubtful these pictures will ever actually “leak” to the public. I think a first responder just had them and was showing them. Not sending them out. I could be wrong. I hope I’m wrong.

fuck, that's brutal.

too small compared to those men standing.

No wonder they crashed, there's only one fucking drink holder.

I hope they are all going to be okay.

All i can see is two black spots there, why?

at least the pilot crashed it on a trail for easy recovery (You)

I think the dark object is the seat & the body is a lighter shade in front of it hunched over at the waist. little white dot would be the elbow bent or broken ?