DISCUSS YOUR DONUTS

DISCUSS YOUR DONUTS

Attached: secrets-insecure-best-friends-love-books-Favim.com-581506.jpg (400x266, 23K)

nah I'm good.

none of your business FBI.

Attached: 1581645299998.gif (100x100, 144K)

I sometimes do silent farts and never admit the smell was made by me.

I am currently at 34 days without busting a nut

I've been fucking my daughter since she was 13. She's also technically my niece since my wife at the time and I adopted her from my sister in law when she was a little under a year old.

Short version of a long story is that she forgot to sign out of a gmail account and I found messages between and some older guys where they were grooming her and I took advantage of that knowledge.

Post pics and story nao

I'm ftm with a big crush on a gay friend of mine, no idea if he's into ftms though, but I think about fucking him a lot.

Secret because I have a wife. She's said in theory she's cool with open relationship stuff but neither of us have done it before, and because the guys a mutual friend I feel like it'd be shitty to ask or pursue. Or a massive hassle. Plus I suck at flirting.

I should probably just keep it to fantasies.

Several times I met women from craigslist who were looking for sperm donors. I was supposed to impregnate them.
Didn't tell them that I had a vasectomy several years prior.

No pics.

Based in the convos she was having I knew what she was interested in and played that to my advantage.

For instance she would roleplay with these guys that she was showering and they'd walk in and surprise her. So that's what I did. At the time it started where I lived only had one shower so I'd accidentally walk in and be like oops. Then it became a game between us. When the other wasn't paying attention we'd dump a glass of cold water on each other. Then it became more teasing loke she'd press her ass up against the glass. I also started being more affectionate, hand on her back, rubbing her neck. We'd be sitting in the couch and she'd let grab a handful of ass.

It was all about her getting comfortable with me and it was surprisingly easy. At the same time ex and her family were getting pissed because of the amount of time she wanted to spend with me. Prior to our getting a divorced we told daughter she was adopted she she's known that for a while. The catalyst that had her running into my arms was when they got pissed at her and revealed her aunt was really her mom. Instead of getting angry at me for being part of the lie she got extremely angry at them and refused to go back home. Prompting them to bring me to court and the judge recognizing her preference to stay with me the majoroty of time.

Around the same time my business really took off. Was able to buy a bigger place. Date of the move, the movers wont bring stuff for 2 days. I "forget" to bring her clothes and her air mattress suddenly has a hole. We stay up late watching movies and sitting on the mattress when she gets ready for bed I pretend to be upset and sorry that I forgot to pack some night time stuff and a couple of days of clothes for her. Do find a t shirt of mine to wear but it doesn't really cover much of her ass or pussy.

She gets ready, comes into the room, does this cute giggle and asks me not to stare, then quickly gets in the bed with me, but not before I notice she chose not to wear any underwea
So there I am, my plan finally in motion. I sit there waiting to see if she's asleep and internally keeping playing out all the possibilities about what I had planned to do and the consequences and whether or not even if I should go for it. Probably just sitting there for 45 minutes before I just decide to go for it.

Roll over to spoon her a bit and start running my hand up her leg and thigh. No response from her, so I assume she's asleep. Let my hand wander a bit and then my fingers. The way she was laying, for of on her side with her legs slightly spread gave me easy access. A brush against her pussy and she was starting to get pretty wet. Put a finger in and her a sigh, oh shit, quickly take it out, but she doesn't stir so I again guess she is asleep, wait a bit and then resume touching her. This time I don't hear anything, so I take my dick out of my shorts and just start rubbing it against her wet slit and along her ass crack. Just slowly though. Don't want to nut and leave evidence so I stop and go back to fingering her a bit.

That's when she says, whispers, just go slower please. I stop dead in my tracks, and she says again quietly, "just go slower dad" so I do and I can tell she's getting closer to cumming, her pussy is clamping down on my finger, she gives a little shudder and then rolls over, and grabs my dick and kisses me. I rub her clit for a few seconds more and she just lets our this big groan and goes rigid.

She does that little giggle again, pulls the covers off and then starts sucking me. I of course don't stop her, she's not bad. I'm stroking her back and keep uttering, "oh baby, your doing so good". I let her know when I'm getting close, but she doesn't stop and I blast into her mouth. It's huge, she can't contain it. She laughs about how much there is. She goes to clean up. Comes back completely naked and cuddles up with me and says she loves me and I tell her I love her too.

Next morning come clean about my plan, unfortunately she doesn't have any new clothes to wear. I head out to at least buy her something comfortable to wear for the next day until all our stuff arrives and to get us some late breakfast.

After breakfast she asks if we can shower together, which I readily agree too. It's fun, plus she's just talking a mile a minute about how crazy it was we finally did something. There's some playful touching but nothing really leading to anything else.

Afterwards, I go off to get a little work done and get the place ready for the movers arrival for the next day. Go into the room where the bed was set up. She hasn't bothered to change, is just laying on her stomach, watching some show. I can't help myself, just start touching her ass and pussy, she turns around gives me that smile and giggle again. I proceed to start eating her out from behind, licking her pussy and ass. She's loving it, pushing back into me. Rolls over and I'm still going at it, grabbing her small tits. She cums hard. Full body shakes and this really gutteral groan. Honestly think I gave her a seizure.

She's catching her breath, has a huge smile on her face. Same with me. I just start rubbing my dick along her slit, she reaches down and guides me in. Feels so good. Didn't plan this far in advance, no condoms on hand, pull out and nut all over her stomach, which elicits another giggle.

Rest of the day is spent just relaxing, talking, and playing around. When I go out to get dinner, also grab a pack of condoms. That night, we fuck like crazy. Have to get up early for the movers the next day, once everything is put in place, bed made etc, we shower and go out for a dinner. She calls it our first date.

I will use salad dressing without shaking it.

You're a fucking barbarian

Any more?

I'm completely in love with my best friend/roommate, and I don't know whether to tell him or talk to someone or leave it alone until we eventually part ways, and tell him then. He has a girlfriend of several years and I'm so jealous of her and I think she sees it. My friends say it's super obvious how in love with him I am, and it's like a joke of the friend group now, and it really wears on me. He's such a tease too, he flirts with me and is physical with me, and and I'm so weak to him just hugging him and smelling him on me makes me just want to fall asleep in his arms.

Well I've been fucking her for the past 3 years, I've got lots. What you want to know

I got to have sex with one of my middle school teachers. Only regret is it didn't happen when I was still in school.

When I hear the Neighbors going at it my stepsister and I get horny.

What is underage pussy like compared to older?

I wanna fuck a big dick and get creampied but I have a wife

The last few years of my life I've been telling people things that aren't true just to please them and I'm sick of it. I made a friend that I really like that I really don't ever want to lie too but it's difficult after so many years of lying.

Convinced my girlfriend to give my dad a blowjob.

It's fantastic. Wasn't the first one to fuck her pussy, but she was still tight. Was the first one to fuck her ass and that was an amazing experience.

Definitely tell us about the ass fucking. Or face fucking. Really any kinky shit you did with her.

That time when she was laying naked after or first night/day of fun was the first time anyone had played with her butthole. She loved it, but was still hestitant regarding any penetration. Even a finger. Over the next couple of weeks were we just sort of explored this new relationship, I kept on with the butt play. Nothing major, no insertions or anything. Just licking and fingering.

Probably about a month and a half after we started, I had gotten her all worked up. Lots of teasing, oral play with a finger up her ass. She finally relented and said we could try. So I lubed her up and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. While still on her back I slowly eased into her. Lot of "go slow, go slow please", but it was all posturing on her part because she thought that's what needed to say. As soon as my head got in, her eyes went wide in surprise/shock and then pleasure. I was just trying to go slow, but soon she was just pushing herself into me. Was thumbing her clit and it sent her over the edge. First time she called me daddy. Like omg daddy, yes daddy. Had me cumming buckets.

So now when ever she's horny or coming its daddy not dad.

As far as kinky shit, I don't really know. She's not into bondage really. Have tried, light play, like tying her up with neckties or being blind folded, didn't do much for either of us.

She'll wear buttplugs or vibrating panties out in public sometimes. Went on a college tour this summer. 30 minutes before we fucked and walked through the tour with a load of jizz up her pussy.

have a kik or wickr?

Think I'll get drunk and talk to him soon because I keep dreaming about him and getting upset over him

How often does she swallow your cum?
She must be on bc now

I raped a boi I drugged. He didn't remember the sex so I told him I had rescued him when he was acting strange at the club. To this day he thinks I'm his super heroine but I still love to play with him when he's helpless. I've got the dosage so screwed down I can having babbling in a diaper or knocked right out and tied to the bed with a hard on that won't go down.

Still waiting for you to post a pic, you hairy bloke.