Would it be a bad idea to rent my spare room to this fag?

Would it be a bad idea to rent my spare room to this fag?

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-145433__01.jpg (1080x1671, 418K)

Free bjs n aids so a +\- situation

Moving in with you is the bad idea.

I roomed with a gay guy for like 2 weeks, and the smell from the first time he fucked a dude was enough for me to kick his ass out. The worst part is, I don't think they realize how bad it actually smells, it's like sewage, it reeks. Do not rent to faggots, they will stink the place up.

Attached: 1578406267718.jpg (495x495, 216K)

Looks like he keeps his shit somewhat clean. There's only so much you can infer from a picture.

I bet it does smell horrible. Crazy how one man could enjoy fuckin another mans poopy man hole. I would stick it in a woman’s ass, but if she doesn’t flush her rectum clean I’m running

No he doesn't, he looks like a king, dick sucking, butt fucking, faggot. They all hate themselves and they are all filthy. I've yet to meet a guy dude who's place wasn't a complete catastrophe. The only fags that aren't fucking filthy are the ones who can afford to hire help.

This fucking world these days, I don't get it.

Attached: 1580837475493.jpg (566x549, 53K)

Yes he is a serial killer

Rookie..

Attached: The-Infamous-El-Guapo.jpg (500x282, 35K)

I doubt he'll be able to kill me

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-150431__01.jpg (1080x1744, 356K)

Nice fake story, retard

Truth, the whole concept of gay sex seems fucked up to me. I just don't understand it, men aren't meant to be programmed that way, you are meant to be programmed to want to impregnate and procreate. Buttholes aren't baby makers, so why seed it? It's like spreading seeds in a volcano and expecting it to grow. In the end you will be disappointed you wasted your time.

Attached: 1580977933827.jpg (720x726, 69K)

Oh fuck ya. If he's 18+ I'd greatly reduce his rent for frequent pounding priveleges.
Tasty lad. MOAR!

His hair is gay af but hes fukn cute

He's 20 or 21

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-151233__01.jpg (869x989, 208K)

Faggot.

Why have oral sex? Why masturbate? Why do fetishes exist? Why have sex for any reason any other reason than procreation? Pretty simple buddy, it feels good

Probably annoying af

>finger tattoos
Run as far as you can

do it

Major DSLs

Eisnstein here

Attached: image.png (480x360, 152K)

looks like the type of rent boy that likes age play

Aren't meant...
Prostate bud.
We are absolutely meant to put things in our asses.
Honestly, I'd be more concerned with someone being gay because they aren't willing to blow loads harder than ever by massaging the prostate

Probably right

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-152423__01.jpg (1080x952, 278K)

Dominate and feminize the faggot, make sure he does not bring any other faggot to fuck. Make him look like a girl, undesirable to all gay men. Give him rewards in the form of being able to rub his face against your cock without putting it in his mouth. Never fuck his ass. Cage his dick and call it useless from now on, only unlock it for him to clean it periodically. Give him weekly spankings so his ass always remembers that his life is ruined and he anwers to you above all else.

Then when you go move somewhere else you can just quit this altogether, because it's all just to avoid the stench of fartsex from your house that some disgusting fags leave behind.

Attached: 727727354.jpg (1280x1280, 256K)

There’s valid reasons not to like fags why you gotta make shit up bro not everyone’s retarded enough to believe you

Enjoy getting raped

No. Gays are annoying and loud. So are their friends.