How does it feel when a boy cums inside your ass?

How does it feel when a boy cums inside your ass?

Attached: 701534 - Ancient_Rome Antinous Edouard-Henri_Avril Hadrian History.jpg (800x559, 118K)

It feels exactly as if somone came inside your ass.

Like shitting in reverse

You don't really feel the cum but you'll feel him swell up a bit before he does which is hot. Buttfucking hurts at first but if someone is doing it right it feels amazing after a few strokes

I've heard that you don't even notice it, but I don't know if that's true or not

How to convince my GF to try anal? She's real scared of it because her sister said it hurts like crazy

I really want to get into bottoming, but it hurts too much. Even if I use lube, do foreplay and go slow, it doesn't stop hurting

Feels like failure as a male. Nothing makes you hate life more than giving your anus away.

Kill her sister, retard

You're not using the right lube or doing the right foreplay. Get a better top.

She won't because girls hate anal, it doesn't gratify them like it gratifies males.

what this guy said user, big dicks might be fun to suck but they are awful for topping

Agree

My wife loves it every now and then

do you stretch with toys first?

Probably like being a massive faggot. I'm sure you have experience.

I know that if it hurt less I would enjoy it, but it hurts a lot even with small dicks. I even feel uncomfortable fingering.
I mean, I relate to your gf. Maybe do it very slowly

I'm actually a smol faggot

I want to let a boy cum inside me, but I don't know anyone I'd trust enough to fuck without condom

>My girlfriend hates anal

Fixd

My girlfriend loves anal, sucks to be you

Dunno. My girlfriend thinks it's just part of a normal relationship since she did it all the time in her past relationships - she's only had 2 prior boyfriends / sex partners, each relationship was like 1/2 a year. 3rd time we fucked, she asked if I wanted to do it & I wasn't about to turn down, been doing it once or twice a month for the past 3 years we've been together. She says it feels good to her as long as I go slow and use plenty of lube.

My wife loves it. It took some work, but now she begs for it regularly.

Try this:
> play with her asshole when you're fucking or going down on her
> don't get too eager and start finger right away
> after it's lubed up (pussy juice or spit) gently insert a finger
> don't fight her. if she clinches up, you're doing it wrong
> once she starts to loosen up add another finger
> now she's ready for the d

You may have to this several times before you get to fuck her. Add each step slowly. If she thinks it's going to hurt her, it will.

The problem about letting a guy cum inside is that you are at risk of getting AIDS. If that weren't the case, I'd do it every day

Noted and upvoted

I came in my own ass and it's nothing special. You barely feel it.