Ever since niggers got rights white men have been more and more disrespected...

Ever since niggers got rights white men have been more and more disrespected. We should have just kept niggers as slaves where they knew their place and couldn't be defiant.

Attached: ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg (534x564, 60K)

Yeah, and kept the women for breeding because black women are more attractive if they have some caucasian ancestry.

There may be another solution to the nigger problem, a final solution.

Bestiality threads freak me the fuck out !
why?
It's just sick - you are one fucking sicko !

Black broads sure do have some soft fat pussies. I love filling their slits

We should have deported them. You don't keep trash close by or on your property do you? No, you export that shit to somewhere far away.

Attached: 148345144746.jpg (633x738, 85K)

okay okay

Attached: 1582743456719.jpg (468x802, 78K)

nigggers

Your goal should be to Linebreed Util they start coming out white enough that they just give it a loan out of the womb

Marry a black Republican woman, you won't be disappointed. The fact of the matter is that today's woke politics and liberalism drive the white-hate mentality. Liberalism manages to label blacks as incapable of doing for themselves yet protecting their crime and shortfalls because "what other choice did they have?" What other choice did the gang-banger have than to shoot an innocent old man over a woman? What other choice did the gunman who robbed a store to help his sick child have? What other choice do impoverished communities have than to turn to drugs and crime?

Talk to a law abiding black American who appreciates their nation and who respects others no matter their background, I feel you've talked to too many liberals.

nigger

niggers..

nigger

>ni

Blacks should have slaughtered all the whites when they had the chance after the Civil War when whites were at their weakest. Now we have to deal with far right white incels shitting up the place to this day

lol nigger are you fucking stupid(short answer, yes)
union soldiers were still racist and hated niggers
whites outnumbered you 10 to 1
i wouldn't expect a nigger with an 80 IQ to know better

Attached: lincolnhatesniggers.jpg (705x493, 160K)

Actually blacks out numbered whites in the South at the height of antebellum slavery

whites had all the guns and if blacks started killing whites the North would have sent troops down to take them out

nigger

nigg

More pron

Attached: 1581353101017.gif (456x239, 1.94M)

I live in a country that was free of niggers until the 70s. Noone would lock the doors of their house because there was no crime. Now we have niggers and mudslimes and there are gang shootings in the street. Good job lefties

niggerg

Weird cuse less whites has meant less crime here

Attached: 5656.gif (556x303, 14K)