Best lube for steel buttplug tail to have it on me for at least 10 hours?

best lube for steel buttplug tail to have it on me for at least 10 hours?

pic related, it's the one I have

Attached: 3-Size-Metal-Butt-Plug-Fox-Tail-Anal-Sex-Toys-For-Woman-Faux-Anal-Plug-Tail[1].jpg (800x800, 64K)

Best would be to go to confession and stop being a filthy fag

fuck you at least i have some sexual interaction other than my hand you filthy wanker

With a furry tail up your ass? Whatever gets you off my dude. Personally I’ll stick to my girlfriends vag thnx

the dead raccoon you found in the dumpster while looking for cocaine doesn't count faggot

>girlfriend
>not wife
sinner

Haha xD I appreciate the laugh anyways man. Hope you find your lube and all that. Have a good one

>haha xD

gtfo newfag
2009 is calling

Spit on it?

it gets absorbed too quickly
It works for about 10 mins or so then it begins to get uncomfortable same with basically all water-based lubes

Oh fuck you’re right :( facial text expressions aren’t hip anymore. I think I’ll kill myself now

Silicone based lube

Vaseline? Definitely won't dry out

does it wash off easily? I wouldn't want it to stain my sheets or take ages to take off like vaseline

takes ages to wash off

>>girlfriend
>>not wife
>sinner
husband
its still a guy when he has a penis

Why are you wearing it for that long?

because I love having a tail between my legs all day and night

The one I had before had a smaller plug and didn't really bother much. A bit of vaseline and boom

I accidentally put it in chlorine when doing laundry and the fur came off so I bought a new one but the plug is about twice the size and a bit of vaseline isn't cutting it. If it's a pain i nthe ass to clean off from the previous one, I can't imagine what it'll be like to clean after lubing in excess this one

Sounds fun. Have you heard of those meets where they rent out a whole park/forest and you get to basically play naked hide and seek for a weekend?

I have my own forest to do that, I don't have single friends into that though

post webm of u doing that

no webm if I can't get this up my ass without it hurting

help Cred Forumsros