Alright bois confession time. I have a micro dick (like 2 in flaccid) and I fear intimate relationships because of it...

Alright bois confession time. I have a micro dick (like 2 in flaccid) and I fear intimate relationships because of it. Should I just throw in the towel now? Literally my biggest phobia is pulling down my pants and getting laughed at for baby penis

Attached: D197A575-CCEC-4A66-86CD-93D79373CF32.jpg (662x750, 55K)

Flaccid don’t matter. What is it erect?

If she laughs then it will be a memorable experience. Life is too short not to have memorable experiences.

I like micro dicks; I'm scared of bigger dics, but also I don't like vaginal sex.

tits or gtfo

get over yourself. just flop it out whenever someone makes a joke. stop being a little bitch.

Flaccid doesn't matter. I'm fat and have a small dick, and never had any complaints. Most girls don't care. That's not to say there aren't size queens out there, but most women won't give a shit.

Idk like just under 5 in

That's not a micro-dick

get a cybertronic penis implant, cyborg penises are cheaper these days since the chinese market is collapsing

Attached: lmailt.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

Is not that small, you'll be fine. Look, if you get in an intimate situation you tell her you are very insecure about it, she will make you feel better. That size be okay to if she likes you in other ways

Just accept the fact that there is no long term relationship for you other than your right hand. I accepted that same fact years ago after being laughed at one too many times. Don't worry, it's not that bad. You'll get used to it...in time.

Yes. Get into SPH and femdom. Maybe even findom so you can get yourself a mistress to personally humiliate you for being an inchworm Loser.

Attached: 7e57163a9f7ee495f0d6b8032eaca994.jpg (236x314, 19K)

You can never date a size queen.

But you'll be fine. Learn to eat pussy good and be funny/not broke.

Are you fat ? You say your 5 in hard

Lose weight shit head if you are

Feeling spooked looking at this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1579304882029.jpg (460x547, 20K)

It's actually not too bad right!?

Attached: C1HgXxGWIAATQix.jpg (900x602, 153K)

Op.go to the gym and work on your ass and get more feminine features. Then after that become a sissy/trap

Or this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1579304879220.jpg (460x817, 25K)

My mistress loves to laugh at my 1 inch penis!

Attached: EOZlVVoU4AE-4qD.jpg (994x1355, 151K)

Cam chicks laughed at my penis, but mine isnt even that small. fuckin gypsy romanian cunts lol.

I agree with this.

yes
trust me, it never gets better
anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar
you will always have a novelty joke penis

also don’t listen to niggas who say “durr just eat pussy good lol”
they will think you are fucked up when you go down on them the very first time you have sex
they will also tell their friends no matter how good you are at oral

Mass media and Hollywood are proponents of "big dick, das ist good". In ancient Greece and Rome (look at their marble statues) big dick was sign of vulgarity and kinda tardiness. For man, other characteristics was more important, like, intellect and bravery. Now, in modern times it is opposite. Kinda "must give pleasure to this woman, otherwise...." That makes man insecure, and creates great consumers for different junk. Men will be willing to buy different shit, to improve their self esteem.
And here comes that "insecure" factor when dealing with woman. They sense it. Woman are more social creatures, their senses for such stuff are heightened. For most woman, insecure men are less attractive, and that could be that dominant part. Not really that dick are small, but that guy feels insecure about it.

Less you will worry about it, less power it will have over you. Focus on other characteristics (intellect) instead. There are small subset of womans, who get kinda turned on by intellectually challenging conversations (sadly, those are somehow quite rare).

Attached: xNOlI_LsX9jpQNdNkFaWlOqt9EkyEAxZIYYm8iwadZw.jpg (640x905, 109K)

Exactly! Greeks and Romans did knew their stuff, they had quite successful empires at time.
This "dick size matters" culture, it not created to serve humanity, it is created to increase profits. No one of great scientists worried about their dick size. I can't even recall any of great mans who worried about it. It was not among priorities, it was deeply, deeply secondary.