Drug thread

drug thread.

what are you guys on?

Attached: drug.jpg (1000x562, 256K)

Life :)

just alcohol, my dude.

would try more if it was legal or easier to get.

Some beans. Have cum so much today it's insane.

Attached: CD22F9B.jpg (1280x719, 55K)

Anabolic steroids, alcohol, and later some cocaine, maybe some MDMA and a spliff

>has heart attack at 34

Carts

Mandy, gonna hit the gym in a bit too

Zolpidem

Some h. I have some salvia too but I'm not doing that for another two days. I want to trip again on some good psychs like dmt but it's just so expensive

Meet the walrus, friend

Suboxone and cbd flower. I'm quitting heroin and am tapering down on the subs. I've gone from 24mg a day down to 16...hoping to be off them by summer.

Subs are hard as fuck to quit. Good luck man. Seriously, I hope you get fully sober and stay that way. This really isn't a way to live. I haven't been strong enough to quit yet

What do you mean by this?

With Ambien there's a meme that when you take a high dose and go delirious, you see a walrus. I've never tripped on ambien myself because it apparently sucks, but I figured that's what you were doing it for

No i just took a 5 mg one lol, i temporarily got prescribed them for insomnia. About to go to bed

Just a PSA for anyone actually wanting to talk about this stuff on Cred Forums... Go to r9k and type drug into the search field. 9 out of 10 times there will be a drugfeel thread

Meth and beer

That's the best way to use those things I assume. I used to take valium or Soma (carisoprodol) before bed and it'd knock me out for 10 hours straight. Sleep well bro

Coke and Xanax is better

why would someone have all of that powder in a spoon?

2 liter of Mountain Dew

Taking a break from Adderall rn because I was on a binge and my gf thinks it's a good idea to take a break. So just nicotine, weed, alcohol, and usually kratom but I'm taking a break from that too

I got wasted last night and accidentally smoked 200 bucks worth of crack. I don't feel good. I should take a post crack nappy nap. Goodnight /b

Quetiapine and sometimes DMT.

When I was on ambien I didn't meet the walrus, but my ex girlfriend told me I stumbled into the living room after crashing in bed, muttering all kinds of insane shit.

She said she had to drag me back to bed because I couldn't walk properly... Hell of a knock out-pill

And what is the value of quetiapine ? The only thing it does for me is make me see spiders everywhere and have restless legs after 300 mg...

Yeah Ambien can get pretty wacky huh. I've heard stories of people taking small doses and losing sense of their surroundings still

And it made Roseanne racist !