How does Cred Forums feel about illegal immigrants?

How does Cred Forums feel about illegal immigrants?

Attached: 1581229101358.jpg (640x801, 22K)

Deport those fuckers

Mostly nothin

But why? They are humans, they need help, and we have the resources to help them. We owe it to them because of the privileges we are born with in America.

We don't owe shit to the illegals, if they get caught then they deserve to be deported.

Obviously they deserve to be deported, but people who actually care about this shit to a great extent are mentally ill. They're just people doing what you would probably do if you were in their situation, especially if you had a family

The same way I feel about legal
They are fucking America up

Playing devil's advocate: Why does anyone hold the state of any country to be legitimate anyways? Why does law as determined by the state even matter? Why do people equate morality with legality?

as a white man who loves brown women, i say deport all of them except the thicc latinas

Impregnate the girls, wait a few months, then deport. Deport all men immediately.

They have to go back. If they want in the country legally, there are avenues for that.

Power, dumbass.

I live in LA and recently moved to nor cal where the culture is way different. Up north people seem to feel very strong FOR illegal immigration compared to LA, but I always tell these people that they dont understand what it's like in placed that are directly effected by it. In LA if I try to go to any urgent care, it is absolutely packed with illegal people. If you go to eat anywhere, its cash only and the owners only employ all Spanish speaking people (it's more annoying that bad I guess). Cars literally abandoned on the road bc they were not registered to begin with, my insurance is sky high bc of uninsured motorists in CA. There are about 2million "undocumented"people NOT paying into the system, but they are still there, causing more traffic, filling up more urgent cares, they can get licenses now!!!! So the CA dmv is packed at all times.
Up in northern California I feel none of those effects, yet they seem to feel the strongest for illegal immigrants.
There also seems to be a sentiment that people that oppose illegal immigration are not for legal immigration. That is false; come here legally (like my MOL and my own great great grandparents) and pay into the system and be a part of it then you are more than welcome! But come here and leech off the system and cause it more problems and then try to cheat the system by doing cash only businesses is the problem.
Anyway, that's my thoughts and you asked so dont stab me or give me hepatitis.

California literally needs to be put under martial law for ignoring federal immigration requirements. Illegal immigration is a HUGE issue with many far-reaching ramifications as you said, and they are not only ignoring it, they're actively encouraging and facilitating it. It's a shame such a beautiful state has been so rotted by liberal rule.

Because it has the power. And I live "here", and in order to live here I need to pay into the system to get its benefits, but these benefits are also going to a LARGE population of people that aren't paying into the system.
Countries like Canada have SMALL populations of illegal immigrants and thus they dont cause as big of a drain on the economy, in places like CA alone where there are anywhere from 2.3million people leeching off of the system then you do feel its effects. For instance, the entire country of Canada only has 35,00-120,000 illegal immigrants. The CITY of Los Angeles alone has 10x that!!

White bois have to go for illgeals.. cause they women busy with bbc

If I was a leader of a country, my immigration policy would be that only females (with no children) are allowed through the borders. No men whatsoever.

If they can deny men at club/bar entrances and only let girls in, then I can do it with a country.

That's the truth. Lives here my whole life and the social justice in san Fran is sickening. This state is my home and I cant even defend it. With that said, I'd rather be in LA with my illegal immigrants than up in nor cal with the smugness and high horses while being blatantly ignorant to the world at large.

Why should any amount of a nations resources go towards helping criminals?

They illegally cross border into a country that would never admit them, because they're unskilled and worthless for anything but mowing lawns. This is why the right thinks you're all cucks, because there's no other reason other than misguided guilt.

I like your thinking future emperor of Staythefuckoutistan

THIS!!!
This is the SAME situation we have here, at the other end of America (but on the same Pacific shore) where ALL of the public services (health, emergency, schools, etc.) are packed with illegal immigrants, mostly dirty, primitive Haitians and those motherfucking arrogant Venezuelans.
Also, try to go somewhere to have lunch and there are ONLY Venezuelans with their fucking accent so we feel pretty much like you feel when you hear Spanish-only at restaurants and fast food joints.
Plus, try to get an ID card, or a driver's license, and you are in for a neverending wait at the DMV or Civil Register because immigrants are all over, and are given preference over us Chileans because "we Chileans have privileges and networks, and shit and we can be good and leave our place to them"
Add to that that they ALWAYS skip paying the public transportation, have special credit treatment to buy a car (most Chileans don't) and get instant money for food and rent on arrival, regardless if they entered the country legally or not.
Our previous Government flooded every public service with signs written in that primitive Haitian dialect, which makes us feel more and more cornered, and more empowered as for the Haitians.
And don't get me started about their annoying tropical "music" and how loud they speak.
There's a growing discontent about that immigrant scum here, so more and more people is resorting to don't buy where there are immigrants at work, and make clear that rooms or apartments are rented to Chileans only (a few years ago that was regarded as an awful discrimination against those poor niggers, but it has become more and more the standard now)
We have now around 2 million immigrants here, where almost 600.000 are Venezuelans who arrived in just the last 18 months.
Now we are going through a Revolution (due to start again next Monday after the summer break), and stopping immigration, either legal or illegal, will be a critical topic in the coming fight

Good luck based Chilebro. amerifag here that also hates illegal immigrants. They're ungrateful thieving pieces of shit

I know that some people think America isnt responsible for immigrants but, do you ever think it's our fault for funding drug dealers and corrupt governments?
That maybe that has caused mass instability below us.

Not sure where you're going with this but I'll reply, might not be as related as you wanted. Just bc The general public wants drugs does not mean the US is funding drug dealers. A shit ton of weed comes from canada, but Canadian drug dealers aren't chopping people's heads off. Be honest, the problem is that Mexican cartels are the scum of the earth that are handed guns and machetes. It's not the US fault that there happens to be so many horrible people in Mexico. That is Mexico's fault.

We do not have resources to help them We don't have resources to help all our own people as well. Do you think we can just take in the whole fucking world and not have everything collapse? Have you even played The Sims or SIM city? even that is more realistic than your stupid idea of how we somehow have to help other people from fucked up countries. They should fix their own fucken countries. My girlfriend came here legally from Ecuador. A completely funked up corrupt country with a permanent underclass who make $350 a month. She came here with an education and paid for another one she got here BY HERSELF. She came here with nothing and didn't ask for any help.. She tells all illegals to fuck off

It's pretty much the same thing here in Chicago but it's people from funking everywhere. It's getting harder to find people that speak English or don't have a very very heavy accent. I can't tell who all is legal or illegal but almost all of the hispanics in certain neighborhoods are all illegal. This is a sanctuary city so it doesn't matter if they kill somebody because they won't be deported.

I don't want to do either of these 2 options but if a country is going to be generous in one way or the other they can either have a welfare state or open borders. They cannot have both. If you have both than it is the end of the country.

Ecuador is absolutely packed with Venezuelans. The ones on the street wash windows on your car for 25 cents are very happy to get that for 15 seconds of work but there are many stories of venezuelans selling you drugged water and they follow you and when you fall asleep they rob you. Some people who tried to employ the Venezuelans as helpers or drivers or cooks have been murdered because the Venezuelans think they have money. They don't understand that a lot of retired ecuadorians have a modest $100000 house in a gated community and they just live month to month on their tiny retirement which most ecuadoreans dont have.

No I have never thought that because it is not fucking true you moron. But go ahead and watch more Netflix and believe bullshit

I think they should be deported. Also we need a minefield at the border.