Age, cunts fucked, analled

Age, cunts fucked, analled
>29, 5, 1

Attached: images.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1973479-smurfette.jpg (320x320, 12K)

22, 2, 0

23, 8, 1

Step up your game

19, 0, 0

help.

lol 18,2,0

lol 18,2,0

19, 8, 0

27, 10, 0

>24, 28, 2

20, 21, 1

35, 5, 2

That's probably gonna be my final score, getting married next year. Might bump the bumhole up to 2 though

Rate their appearance out of 10

26/0/0 iam close to get a wize wizard you fags

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

16, 3, 0
fuck assplay

28, 6, 3

22, 0, 0

Living far out in the county side, redpilled on social media and the attack traditional family values, finding a non-repulsive woman is not easy.

7/10 and 8/10 both pretty thick

34, 14, 1

20, 0, 0
Nerdy edgelord faggot who dropped out of school after I called some nigger a nigger, and now I just live the NEET life in my dad's house.

Anal is for gay and black ppl.

How many STDs do you have, man-whore?

0 so far atm. Have only checked myself for chlam 2 times tho.

27, 3, 1

Attached: 1581457355183.jpg (720x726, 69K)

Underage tard gtfo

Sounds retarded to me

19/11/2
Got shit on my dick

36, 3, 0

25, 20, 6

18 0 0

30 8 1

26, 2, 1. Had a girl in highschool that only did anal.

28, 1, 0

Does it count as negative if my girl stuck a finger in my butt?

Attached: 54CB2D9C-BAA7-4427-9BF0-76F223BD8276.jpg (1440x1298, 199K)

>31, 12, 18 (guys, am bi), 3 (cunts)

27, 47-48, 1

25, 48, 3

50, 100s, 5?

29, 14, 0

I've licked butts, I've been pegged a bunch of times... but I've never fucked a butt. I dunno, putting your dick in poop just seems gross.

31, 30-40, 15-20

Attached: shutterstock_353529515-1900x1015.jpg (1900x1015, 338K)

Serious question, what's the best way to work up to taking a dick sized dildo? Just start small and go bigger over time? Really want my gf to peg me but haven't had much up there in many years.

>31, 2, 1

25 0 0
i have autistic hobbies like playing vidya and watching anime

I do both and and I'm still good lol

25, 20, 6 from before

26, 12, 3

aight, ya cunt

i'm probably more autistic than you though lol.
is there anything special you do that works on girls? they dont seem to be interested in me. i'm a bit jealous. i've always wondered what sleeping with someone feels like, not even the sex part. just the feeling knowing someone voluntarily wants to spend their time with you. it must be nice. i've been single my entire life, i dont even know how relationships work because i cant seem to be able to get in one. it's weird man, i honestly dont understand society anymore. i was taught growing up to be nice to women, respect them, now its all the opposite. women love being treated like shit, etc. I'm clearly doing something wrong here. and I don't know what it is because im putting in all the effort on my part but the women dont feel me.

tbh the treating like shit thing i've almost never experienced. i consider myself moderately attractive, i'm not necessarily fit but i do have tattoos, piercings, and my ears are stretched.

i've had sex with people i like, people i don't care for and friends just for fun. i'm not single at the moment, i'm engaged, but if i was single i know various girls i could hit up and get laid within a day. it may help that, for some people i apparently come off as bi or gay, though i'm not, i'm straight. i can't give you a 100% certain answer on anything special i do because i'm not even sure outside of the obvious with what i already mentioned.

try to take out pressure by putting focus on other things.
talk about your passions, be yourself.
put some everyday effort into improving yourself if you can.

my way about this is not trying to get into someone's pants, but finding someone who wants me to get in their pants.
plus trying to become someone, that someone wants to have in their pants.
when i was younger i thought it is about convincing someone or about gettng something that a girl does not want to give.
but now i want to be omeone who gives girls pleasure and who finds or even attracts girls that want me to give them pleasure.

when i was 19 i had 19,4,1 and there was only one of them that was a more sensual experience.

so throw away the pressure, be yourself and find some source about body language.
be a bit bold at least to make your experiences(good and bad) this will make a lot of prssure disappear.
the presure will stay on women that yyou fin are stunning or that you have a crush on, keep that in mind.

(cont)
try getting into the alt style like i did. i think it helped a little. grow a decent beard too and keep it trimmed/looking neat.

26, 30, 3
Probably 20 were from tinder

My guy playing it save lmao

25, 31, 4

i just dont think i fit the level of attraction people are setting the standard for. what i'm noticing a lot recently is when i dont wear my thick black framed glasses, people tell me "i look completely different", "i look like a new person," or "they didnt recognize me" in a positive way. maybe im just wearing some birth control goggles and i just dont know it yet? but ive had girls hit on me while wearing these so i know im not unattractive, just one hellova robot irl. also. i think the whole thing about coming off desperate for sex is lame. i'm not desperate or looking for sex. just interested in finding a female i can enjoy spending my time with, who hopefully enjoys spending her time with me as well. i'm not a neckbeard or anything, i work a job, have my own house, and car, and pay my taxes and all the bills on time. so i must be doing something wrong, but i cant place my finger on it. because i learned coming off as desperate for sex is a big no no and will make girls run, learned that growing up through personal experience. and i cant seem to get dating apps to work. its a weird time we live in man. i dont really know if i like it or not.

i have glasses with black frames. they're better than the thin shitty metal ones, huge difference when i switched.

23 5 2

>26>12>3

This whole paragraph turned me off. Is this how you are on a date?

1. Night first dates only
2. Casual drink dates only
3. Casual life banter, avoid hot topics like religion, politics, SJW shit, etc. Focus more on FORD: family, occupation, recreation, dreams
4. ????
5. Fuck on end of first or second date.