Hourly reminder the holocaust never happened

Hourly reminder the holocaust never happened

Attached: 1577653345333.jpg (750x750, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9d6noL2ENgI
jrbooksonline.com/cwporter/intro.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: vsf a.png (647x362, 167K)

if there were death showers, one would expect countless other grisly rumors. what's your point?

Pearl harbour didn't happen either.

i mean, it happened.. kind of... but jews werent put in to coal carts of doom or gassed, that's just a load of shit. and Sure as fuck 6 million of them didn't die.

true

Attached: 1561311532906.webm (1280x720, 820K)

It happened. But it was justified. The U.S. was strangling Japan economically during war times. We deserved to get hit. Also, commie FDR knew it was going to happen and did nothing because he wanted an excuse to get into war with Germany.

Oh shit, I almost forgot, thanks OP!

Attached: 1582711769972.gif (150x148, 930K)

Cope

Attached: 1580090452681.png (860x420, 102K)

Yes it did! All four of my grandparents were killed at Pearl Harbor when they were just children! One million Hawaiians were slaughtered by six Japanese airplanes in only three hours!

Cope

Attached: 1577646238342.jpg (500x517, 41K)

Oooo-wee! I love it when little bois come on here and talk stupid shit like that.
Makes me want to play with your little dinger.
Post a pic of your weenie.

youtu.be/9d6noL2ENgI

>t. Kike who thinks he can muddy the water by equating two different events with totally different standards of evidence and circumstances

Cope

Attached: 1580112694579m.jpg (1024x854, 166K)

It did happen. You just choose to say it didnt. Might want to do some research. Or show solid proven evidence it did not happen. Instead of a stupid meme.

Cope

Attached: 1580184604256m.jpg (1024x1024, 277K)

Cope

Attached: 1579977425085.png (379x640, 358K)

bump

>Or show solid proven evidence it did not happen
That's not how the burden of proof works, retard. The burden is on the claimer, not the denier.

9/11 didn't happen either.

Minutely reminder Israel was behind 9/11

Attached: 911-dancing-israelis.jpg (576x576, 86K)

Cope

Attached: 1576539749820m.jpg (505x1024, 103K)

Yeah makes sense why they would celebrate that. Now Uncle Sam has free reign to fuck over and destabilise all the surrounding Arab states that they want to steal from.

This was joke. Of course it happened. The real conspiracy was how a national tragedy was used to manipulate Americans further into going to war for benefit if a few rich fucks. Blame the Ziomedia

I don't give a fuck either way, that was 75 years ago, I care far more about the shit that is going on now.

Holocaust definitely happened. People just can’t comprehend the scale of the war. On the Eastern Front for example - 5 million German dead. 8-10 million Russian dead and 18-24 million civilian casualties. The Germans were committing industrialised murder on an incredible scale.

I believe a lot of them died in camps but no where near the numbers and not in the ways they say. One thing we do know that happened 100% with absolutely no denial from anybody even the holocaust deniers is that Operation Reinhard was real and 2 million were killed but nobody seems to care about them at all. If 6 million died in the camps when old take care about the 2 million that were killed in the streets? Something is very very odd here.

Die in a fucking fire piece of shit nazi faggot

Jews are still using the holocaust to justify their political control and play the victim. It's still relevant faggot.

Attached: 1579564127347.png (720x720, 617K)

No it isn't, you're playing into their game you fucking moron, they screech like autists more than ever when their precious holocaust is treated as irrelevant, like it should be. They -like- people denying it, it keeps it at the front of public consciousness.

Cope

Attached: 1580090020004.png (925x843, 876K)

Well actually David Irving found all types of things on microfiche of copies of telegrams that were sent about operation Reinhardt. It's true that they never said 2 million people were taken care of but it was 2 million something. We don't know but it was probably people. Regular telegrams were sent with update saying 300 this 400 that very regularly, and then one telegram was sent back saying thank you very much we have no more need for your updates. We don't know if that meant to stop the operation or if they just didnt want to hear about it or what.

Cope

Attached: 1577652337392.jpg (605x537, 46K)

>hourly
Alright!!! I can hear the jews make BBC threads from here!

Attached: had me at hello.png (406x336, 182K)

Unrelated here, I heard Polish people get mad as fuckin hell if you as a tourist ask them where they Polish death camps are

Citation needed kid

>laughs in fatman

Attached: sasuke.png (232x675, 151K)

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 1479423592874.jpg (831x443, 94K)

I would rather see you die in a fire. You're probably one of those in antifa faggots, mad about everything, making everyone miserable, shit job if any, and no life. Fuck you. At least closet nazis have productive lives

COPE

Attached: 1556555750070.jpg (1002x872, 350K)

Thanks, I'll add that to my hourly reminders that Hitler is dead, the nazis lost, white supremacists predominantly come from the bottom 10% of whites in terms of education and income.

Pics or it didn't happen

>Bullshit: The Post

Attached: 1580092145970.jpg (715x544, 158K)

Mentally ill denier piece of shit

I'm gonna graduate soon,have never been around antifa and hopefully won't meet nazi or antifa at my future job,fuck you and your closet nazi friends,I hope you unsufferable faggots all kill themselves

and still live in your head rent-free, Trump won, and your wife has a black bull boyfriend

Seethe more kike.

Attached: 1516975371957.png (1024x1024, 1004K)

...with what? I hate jews

Pseudo science that’s been comprehensively debunked yet keeps on getting trotted out by holocaust deniers on a regular basis.

>japan attempts to conquer the eastern world killing millions and attacking pre-owned area.
>we deserved it.
It didn't think people were this stupid

are you saying the gas chambers weren't real?

Attached: 1582890876552.jpg (903x989, 96K)

you do him a great service by assuming he could get himself a wife

Tfw my grandpas father was in one of the camps and survived it, so shut the fucj up

>In 1988, after 10 years of research, I published MADE IN RUSSIA, THE HOLOCAUST, a collection of 400 pages photocopied from the Nuremberg Trial transcript and related archives, "proving" a whole load of lies that nobody believes any more (i.e steam chambers, vacuum chambers, trapdoor chambers, quicklime chambers, electrical chambers, human soap, trees as murder weapons, human hair socks, human hair mattresses, plus an exclusive line of leather goods made out of human skin which no one has ever seen)., etc. etc. etc.
>To my amazement, there was almost no reaction to this book, then or later. Almost the only reaction at all came from an otherwise intelligent person who said, "Your book is absolutely amazing. Did the Germans really have pedal-driven brain-bashing machines to make human soap?" When I attempted to explain that the book was nothing more than a collection of obvious lies, he couldn't quite understand. People are stupider than I thought they were.
>I would have thought that my sarcasm was unmistakable, but no, people took it all absolutely seriously. My printer and bookseller told me my irony just went over people's heads.
>Many other people understood the intent of the book, but kept silent, for reasons best known to themselves. My own theory is that MADE IN RUSSIA is so amazing that people don't know what to think, so they don't say anything. Perhaps I am right, perhaps wrong.

All the documents directly extracted from the Nuremberg trials are mentioned here in the following parts: jrbooksonline.com/cwporter/intro.htm

How dare you!

It's almost 2 you gonna post again?