How can I buy a phone for someone across the country, while not giving out my CC or any personal information?

How can I buy a phone for someone across the country, while not giving out my CC or any personal information?

Attached: sugar-758x426.jpg (758x426, 51K)

What are you a terrorist

Fucking simp

Slut makes me videos. Her phone crapped out. I'm married and don't want to leave an electronic trail whatsoever.

buy tracfone phone and a card that will load minutes on it. put it in box without return address. even if it gets lost in the mail, which it probably wouldn't, you're only out less than $100

still this, pay cash for it and mail it to her. You can't figure shit out for yourself?

Thanks b/ro. I should have msntioned I wanted to get this done by tomorrow. Wife is going to be gone and we had all weekend to play.
other wise I was just going to send her cash through the mall so she could buy an S8.

Any other ideas?

why the fuck do you not just go see her and fuck?

Because I live 2K miles away

Prepaid visa card. Dummy Amazon account. Won't even show up as a cash withdrawal.

um ... buy her a plane ticket, fly her to you, put her in the airport hotel, and fuck like crazy

does she have WiFi at home?
buy her an ipod touch (cash), has everything an iPhone has, just no phone
send it to her FexEx/UPS/USPS ... price out which is cheaper for your desired delivery time ...
overnight for next morning or Saturday delivery can get expensive ...
pay cash for mailing using a fake name for the return address
done

this, can be way cheaper than
last minute plane tix can be had cheap in many, many cases ... especially to/from Cali 'cause no one is going there right now (Corona)

weekend deals at business/airport hotels abound

experience carnal bliss not involving you stroking your own dick

Prepaid Visa Card? How so?
She might bit it off CL, but would a place of business take it?
Like I said, I usually just buy an Amazon gift card here, take a picture, and she buys what I've told her off amazon.
It's just that I really want to make this weekend happen

I'm Married. I've done a couple times, but the Paranoia of getting caught was insane. Was barely enjoyable.
Plus, I much rather watch squirm and cry trying to take the 12 inch dildo I bought her.

see if there are websites that sell phones for bitcoin. enter all her details and pay via bitcoin.

a prepaid credit card still has your name on it

how did you meet her? how did you manage to make her do these things for you?

Her stupid ass doesn't actually have Wifi at home. She's Poor.
She's my whore, I'm trying to not go over $250.lol. I'm not trying to spoil the cunt either

>She was in town Hooking
>I found out her identity
>She ghosted
>Couple Weeks later calls me asking for help.
> Got in with the wrong people
>Put her up in a room for a couple days, made videos and fucked her every which way
> Sent her on her way. She's been sending me videos Weekly for a couple months.

Turns out she was just doing it because she fell on hard times. Is a professional business woman, respectable job. Shit is pretty cash. Closet freak, I can tell she enjoys certain task