Cred Forums can pic related mask protect me from Corona-chan?

Cred Forums can pic related mask protect me from Corona-chan?

Attached: 20200228_175524.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

If the corona don't get you, the asbestos in those filters will

Attached: Knowledge.png (854x480, 351K)

Why would they use asbestos? Asbestos is used for thermal insulation.

No you're gonna need something that filters at .5 microns since coronavirus is dummy thicc, also you will need something not old as fuck.

Masks that look extemely similar to that one once used asbestos filters and haven't been removed in the ones that are being sold online.

Attached: vncv.jpg (1068x1080, 152K)

why is half your head shaved? did you have brain surgery?

Just the sides are shaved

How about this one

Attached: 15829101022831235148896946558806.jpg (2160x2160, 1.08M)

I think it can actually enter through your pores so you'll need a suit.

will consider buying one

You need 40mm NATO filters or P100 M3 filters. Anything else and you might as well shouldn't be wearing a mask

>enter through your pores
Well in that case we're all fucked unless we have our own sealed hazmat suits with oxygen tanks

Wont protect you from being a faggot though, OP.
Which do you feel is more important, life or getting a dick shoved down your throat?

Nope it's an antique

No

The only 2 brand I would ever trust (and I test SCBAs for a living) is Scott and MSA. Scott is better.

Attached: 61TukeQoTIL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 28K)

Lots of options for accessories. Thermal heads up display, voice amp and much more. Cartridge filters can be purchased at your local fire equipment company or scott vendor.

Attached: 00.jpg (1280x727, 117K)

A crash course in brain surgery?

I highly recommend these masks. Av2000 is an industrial standard and the av3000 ht is more of a fire fighting mask but both will out perform any competition.

The only thing is your ears will still be exposed. So a tyvek suit and this mask and you basically have hazmat gear. With gloves and boots ofcourse.

these other posters are idiots. its not the mask that matters, as long as it seals. its the cannister you need to worry about. surplus cannisters are full of asbestos. you need to buy new ones from 3m or simalar company. they have em on amazon but theynalso make adapters for the new fitlers too. i think its like a 34mm to quick connect adapter

The filters are asbestos

Fuck you bud. I've litterally tested masks for almost 10 years.

All masks except MSA and Scott do not conform to today's industries standards.

The only equipment military and civilian responders use is scott or msa. Niosh only approves scott and msa.

Btw 3m fucking owns scott dipshit. And your dust masks you are talking about are as big a joke as you.

Attached: 1580953691551.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

Attached: 7F271069-3389-47E1-969B-C17638F6017E.jpg (512x512, 83K)

Is the confused doofus in the gif supposed to represent you?

That's your rebuttal? Okay lol

the mans literally tested masks for 10 years, he knows his shit

Based

Checked triple threes of truth

You retard, this mask is at least 10 years old, so NO nothing will protect you, at some point you will have to take it off, eat food, wssh your teeth or whatthefuckingever. Btw it won't infect more than 1 milion people, and it will most likely fade away in about 2-4 months. Also im in one of the countries in europe which is still clear and everyone is acting like retards. Seriously? It's only been 2 months and nothing big yet happened. Just wash your fucking hands and dont sneeze on people

Coz zoom zoom has a retarded haircut and is socially dysfunctional lel