Thoughts Cred Forums?

Thoughts Cred Forums?

Attached: ER2vqu-WsAAhDpE.png (745x900, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wrQBkje1CLA
globalnews.ca/news/6605199/alberta-energy-company-greta-thunberg-image/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: giphy.gif (245x240, 434K)

Attached: 1582215930847.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

Attached: 544e5ef6-ed01-427c-93a4-09ed6d6b844c-01_GettyImages-1160311455.jpg (660x372, 26K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200108-201128.jpg (711x397, 56K)

Attached: 1581351902441.jpg (224x224, 8K)

Don't make me tribute her.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-kek-4chan-internet-meme-punch-punch.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Attached: gretathunberg.jpg (1200x780, 102K)

Do it pussy

Just so you guys know there are creepshots taken by one of the guys manning the sailboat. They won't get circulated till she hit's 18 next year.

Attached: uu9pmDP.gif (500x244, 998K)

Is this real life?

We can dream...

the twitter meltdown is hilarious

Indeed. All these people calling it rape. It's quite clear Greta enjoys it.

I mean it's a bit fuckin weird lol

It would be different if she was an attractive 17 yo chick. But some little underdeveloped retard? Gimme a break, nobody wants to be fuckin that.

Based, is their stock public?

Alberta Pedo Company. You know it's bad when you sexualize a child with developmental issues. Wonder if xsite service owners have any kids we can round up and fuck.

Worked for this company. Bunch of faggots.

Will post owners address soon so if anyone wants to go shake his hand or take whatever they want from his yard

Xsite, feel free to stop in and grab whatever you want, by the pussy.

Attached: Screenshot_20200228-123159.png (1080x1920, 281K)

it's not clear either way you can't even see her face lol

Ya gotta admit, she's kinda cute...

lewd

Attached: 1582575870323.jpg (771x1280, 77K)

Trips win again

You know how many queers are out in the oil patch? I estimated close to 70% of employees were queer, queered or contemplating queering due to drugs, alcohol or just plain faggotry out there. Then they get overly defensive if questioned about it and get all offended and shit if they feel they are close to be found out. It's a classic shift focus and reframe for their own purpose. Fags.

What would be the difference? She was underage when the pics were taken which is the important thing.

Is this real? Please let it be real

Of course its not real you desperate fucking idiot.

>sailboat man will be charged when he releases them
Kek

Sorry i don't like energy drinks

Attached: poolepatrol~.png (620x845, 647K)

They only serve buggery to the underdeveloped

>has an underaged girl referenced in logo
Seems they're more familiar to that category

Based af

Attached: pedro.jpg (385x540, 31K)

>the company is "under fire" for this image

do these rubes who write the news think that he company itself actually made this and not some random guy on the internet? fucking boomers are so damn dumb. ITS GOT THEIR LOGO SO THEY MUST HAVE MADE IT OFFICIALLY

Does anyone have the original pic?

Holy shit how fucking stupid and gullible do you have to be to believe a faggot shitpost on Cred Forums

Not just boomers and not all boomers, but yeah I know what you mean. Legacy media dinosaurs and politician dinosaurs are so fucking easy to troll.

>Wi Tu Lo

Rip electric company youtu.be/wrQBkje1CLA

Some of us are still holding out hope that we will get to see her feminine penis.

well leftists will believe anything they are told to believe, because they are utterly moronic. but yeah who is out there, sees this, and actually think its some official company image. its hilarious.

Why does greta have no tits or ass?

She is 17. Ive seen 14 year olds with more gear than her. She looks 10, and has fetal alcohol syndrome.

>feminine
>penis

Pick one

No, it's the Fanta Sea.

Her actual 14yo sister (15 now maybe?) has big tits.
But I've always liked small tits, and Greta's nips are fucking divine, so I still prefer her. And that's why I collected all the pics and videos here:

tiny dot cc slash ClimateGoddess

Speak for yourself, normie.

>almost legal but looks 10
Fucking awesome isn't it?

that is the original.

globalnews.ca/news/6605199/alberta-energy-company-greta-thunberg-image/

the real gold is that soon she will be 18 and leftist retards wont be able to hide behind SHES JUST A KID REEEE

> nice try FBI

Attached: 20200228_151137.png (620x844, 518K)

fuck off pedo, we are trying to kek over here.

>Rocky Mountain House, Alta., Councillor Michelle Narang told Global News she almost cried when she saw a photo of the image, which she said was sent to her by a friend who works in the oil industry.

>“I sat on it throughout the day and thought, ‘There’s no way I’m going to be quiet about this because it’s not OK. It’s absolutely not OK.'”

This is the most obvious false flag in the history of false flagging. "Uuuuh I got sent this by the oil industry hurrrr"

she trolled herself and the media but going on twitter and facebook all butt mad.

This makes me smile. oh Cred Forums you might be on life support but every now and then you still surprise me.

Hurr durr FBI lol whatever
There is literally nothing illegal. It's all fully clothed shots from mainstream news sources.
Use incognito if you're worried.
Or miss out on Greta's bonbons. Whatever.

make sure you reuse those condoms OP

fuck of normie cuck
go back to your blacked shit