You gotta hand it to Muslim girls, they're always well trained for big white cocks

You gotta hand it to Muslim girls, they're always well trained for big white cocks...

Attached: IMG_20200228_184156.jpg (1080x1087, 152K)

How do you know she's a Muslim?

Muslim or not she's still a shitskin sand nigger made for the big whites.

Pakistan isn't in the middle east so how is she a sand nigger?

Go and cope silly shitskin

Attached: 24f19148d51dc5d8e530d3ced56c71ad.4.jpg (488x366, 26K)

Ahahah, wrong slur you honkey. Stupid fucking ignorant ape whitey doesn't know difference between two countries on the opposite ends of the map. Hurr durr read a book stupid

Shitskin sand nigger. Your women love our hung cocks.

> is white
> hung cocks

KEKEKE

aryans and nordics have fat cocks. especially the nobles.

You realise 'aryans' are people who live in Persia and the Indus Valley. Not Germanics. As for 'nordics' that's mostly an group of Scandinavians who don't interbreed with filthy Germanics and Anglo-Saxons. So you probably have neither of those genes sorry bud

I bet her cunt stinks of curry powder

lmao sandniggers aren't aryan jackass, teutonics and germans are.

also I'm actually teutonic nobility so kill yourself

>filthy

we are christ's chosen literally get raped by dogs subhuman

Most intense sex I ever had was with a Dutch Hindustani Muslim girl exchange student. The two nights before she went back home were insane. Never had such a wet and grateful pussy since.

Jesus was a sandnigger. Hail Oðinn

the real aryans have the blood of the originals, iranians have the blood of commoner peasants.

rh negative blood is holy.

Jesus was white retard

if you seriously believe that you're lost forever

he was tall, and had blonde hair and blue eyes. sandniggers don't have those features

also fuck your pagan gods

worthless faggot get your eyes stabbed out today

Jesus was king of the jews, followed jewish law and custom. He was of the line of David. Find Oðinn in your heart and you will find peace friend.

He was a philistine Jew. Most certainly not white.

then why did they have him killed? jews don't attack other jews, they target the white race. they have been for a very long time. the reason they still target us so relentlessly is because our race of ET was here before they were (plus they're satanfags and we are the representatives of the universe)

he was aryan/nordic. so were his apostles.

if the bible states he's not white, it's a lie. the bible is full of lies.

Okay cool. Read a book then get back to me. Not your broscience bullshit. Teutonic nobility lmfaoo faggot. There is no more nobility, just corporate billionaire class and then the rest of us. Your blood won't save you from being anal raped by Bezos and Zuckerberg.

yes there is because it's alive in me

also actually my blood and DNA will save me because I am one of the chosen, I will be a deity in 5 years or less, then I'm changing the world

>teutonic nobility lmfaoo faggot

I bet you're a worthless amerimutt so mixed race you don't even have a fucking identity anymore

Horseshit. Aryans and Nordics were only introduced to Christianity several centuries later by the Romans you tool, it began in Nazareth. He was a Rabbi who started proselytising to the pagans. Learn some history ffs.

from where? school? where it's all lies? do you really think they'd tell us the truth dude?

modern Christianity is all lies and deceit. they stole our message from us and corrupted it.

we are not from the holy land, we came to the holy land from atlantis. we are the originals. not the kikes.

those races were on the planet long before the old testament was even created

Because he was a threat to their power and the power of the romans, jews stab each other in the back all the time. What makes whites special is not that we're above nature like the jewish religion wants us to be, and how it seems you want it to be. We are part of our land, when we die we are reborn in our line, thats what Oðinn is, its the cycle of the self through your descendents. The christians tried to make us forget but we never do, Oðinn is in our hearts. All christianity does is steal and incorporate the traditions of others, it has nothing by itself.

They didn't kill him. The Romans killed him cause he was 'corrupting' pagans and challenging Roman rule by stirring up peasants with his teachings.

Most of his disciples, Paul, John, were Jews, but mainstream Jewish community frowned upon his activities.

Though Romans decided it was safest to execute him by crucifixion, which was a Roman, not Jewish practice. This was before the Christian apologetics started, and the Roman leadership realised they could use these teachings to enforce and consolidate their power. Thus the origins of the Roman Catholics and the Nicene Creed, faggots.

the christianity we originally intended to implement would have been more in line with that. we are powerful ascended souls that have lived many lives and we incarnate only in certain bloodlines and we are born in the right place, at the right time. when we are needed the most.

yes he was a threat to them he leaded the last surviving group of atlanteans, the originals!
they might have taken him out but many, many benjamites escaped to keep the fire burning.

hmm the funny part is in the last supper the only one that even looks jewish is judas. the rest look white

Well oriniginally speaking, we are all actually from Africa, which is the cradle of mankind and civilisation, if evolution means anything to you. I'm not implying anyone is better than anyone else, since our strength as humans comes from collaboration and learning, not one upmanship

Thats because it was painted during the Renaissance, where Michelangelo had very idealised notions of the ancient Latin world, not based on much history.

Ok now you're just talking nonsense, christianity is a death cult. You have just made up all kinds of shit to change it into a narrative you like, maybe not coincidentally into one that is an imitation of the truth of Oðinn. Seek out the holy places of your ancestors and all will be made clear, you don't need to follow the evil jew god to find the truth, only your heart.

True. Christianity, in my opinion, is a satanic cult. It begun when power hungry Romans realised they could use language to instill shame and fear in the people they wanted to conquer. Basically turning Judaism and all the ancient Egyptian and Greek spirituality on its head, to destroy rather than build up communities. And hey, it worked! It's pretty much allowed them to rule since then, til now, convincing swathes of people to fight and die for them and for (Christ) while they laugh their way to the bank.

>opposite ends
>planet is a globe

wew lad

>school? where it's all lies?
>we came to the holy land from atlantis

strong dunning-kruger effect going on here