Nooooo!!!! Shut up libtard!!! It doesn’t count because it’s trump!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!!

Nooooo!!!! Shut up libtard!!! It doesn’t count because it’s trump!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!!

Attached: F85AFE67-2C06-4F37-8E16-8685838E4500.jpg (392x402, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bICSbsCro_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: BH.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Attached: 1582857608182.webm (640x640, 978K)

>confusing memes and reality
ok zoomer

How is he responsible for a global panick over another fucking pandemic that comes from the world's biggest dumpster?
The same country he's fighting might I add

>Coronavirus and its effects on the economy is trumps fault

"No excuses!"

"No excuses!"

so now you'll pick and choose when his words apply? apparently he has control to "make" the stock market go up, but when it goes down it's someone else's fault. get your head examined.

"Hes not responsible for corona"
Not the first president having to deal with chinese plague inc either

Retards be fighting over orange man while the big brains are getting hype for the second Bronze Age Collapse.

Attached: smug_jack.jpg (712x472, 41K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bICSbsCro_8

wtf i'm voting for some other new yorker now

Attached: aoc.jpg (1286x857, 142K)

>What is the corona virus
Its falling worldwide, not just in America

y'all just happy cause you finally have something to throw dirt on him

Be ready for another 4 years cucks

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 39K)

not a trump fan, but this is a fake tweet.

>joans

lmaoooooo wow dude. also

fuck hillary
fuck trump
fuck bernie
fuck all worthless satanic illuminati politicians

>the corona virus fell from the sky
it's the Andromeda strain!

Attached: ofbh2njpxd221.jpg (500x541, 42K)

Vote for Bernie to, and I am completely serious in calling this a positive, further destabilize the American state. Bernie is like Trump in that he's not part of the plan, but he's unlike Trump in that he still has some juice and Trump is completely caged.

Do you want another four years of the government fighting itself and delegitimizing itself for the American public's viewing pleasure? Vote for Bernie.

Attached: 372wpd8tkme21.png (460x483, 265K)

and we were smokin barry o
and we were votin barry o

Attached: 1483934513983.jpg (1261x1884, 372K)

>actually voting

Attached: 2016 in one image.jpg (5121x3377, 1.84M)

If it were Hillary versus Jeb, two neoliberal Jew-approved boring candidates with no revolutionary potential, I'd say don't vote.

But voting is actually impactful right now. Not for the candidates' actual policies (where's the wall?) but to set the state against itself. Like throwing tools in a running machine.

"No excuses"

>Like throwing tools in a running machine.
demographics, entitlements and central banks can do that

Attached: 1453222677131.jpg (960x880, 89K)

Don’t feed the trolls. Most of these fags probably don’t even support trump in real life and 90% who do aren’t going to vote.

Yes, and one is already guaranteed, so do BOTH.
We have to go faster.

Attached: 1580860829050.png (1280x1109, 155K)

more
years

Prove to me these are different people.
President Sheets.

Attached: President Sheets.jpg (1234x675, 514K)

yeah a pandemic so market going to hurt for now

“No excuses”

>finally have something
Imagine having your head in a fag's ass for so long common sense has no bearing on you

>2016

Attached: blue or red.jpg (2560x1689, 648K)

>all these people are homeless
>all these people are niggers or coal burners

I don't even like Trump, but y'all idiots out here thinking there's dirt on Trump over this tweet. Guess what? Its a fake Tweet. The retarded ass libs fuckin strokin their dick to a fake tweet, lmao

>How is he responsible
Op isn't the one that said it. Ask your boy Trump. It's HIS opinion. How the fuck are you this dumb?

>you finally have something to throw dirt on him
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This is hilarious

It’s a fake tweet.

No other good candidates that poll well enough, democratic base too fractured to win tbh he could literally rob a bank and the Republicans for the most part wouldn’t really care. Yeah there’s going to be 4 more years regardless.

Watch him and all the trumptards blame it on Corona lmao

No excuses.

trump is a retarded conman and the only people more retarded than him are his supporters.

Now I know you might be tempted to believe that tweet is real because the retard actually tweeted/said more idiotic and embarrassing bullshit, but it's actually a fake tweet.

to be fair trumpanzees believe an insane amount of bs propaganda and are completely detached from reality, so it's not like they can say anything bad about leftists for believing this fake tweet

Don't worry, OP. Your Emperor Blotus I won't fit into any cannon currently in use.

He did, after all, order the CIA to release the virus as a retaliation for China's tariffs.

Attached: tariff.png (1125x2436, 556K)