How do you guys manage to smoke weed? it makes my heart go bananas and feel like im having a heartattack

how do you guys manage to smoke weed? it makes my heart go bananas and feel like im having a heartattack

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 60K)

It's not for you.

Same here. I've experienced huge panic attacks after smoking weed. Bad times.

Don't smoke as much, and build up your tolerance if you really want to smoke.

Try not to think about it as well. You could just have an anxiety disorder.
Go with the flow man.

>15 years smoking dat marivaginas

Really isn't for some people. After a night out with a couple of friends we came back home to hit a gravity bong. One of my friends took a hit and 5 mins later was on the floor spasming the fuck out. We had to restrain him by grabbing his limbs with all the strength we could muster. He was a pretty skinny guy but holy fuck is it hard to hold down someone that uses all their strength to try and squirm about. He wouldn't respond to us calling his name. Eventually he started screaming and we had to call an ambulance to get him to the hospital. When the medics arrived they told us he had a high concentration of toxins in his bloodstream. He woke up the next day not remembering any of this.

Me too. Don't do it bro it'll mess you up. It's not for everyone

You're obviously using nicotine as well. Cut the tobacco out of the mix and smoke green man

Don't do it, it makes you gay

depends on the strain

Intake of smoke and holding your breath raise your heart rate. Take a deep breath before your hit.

weed turns normies into counterculture anons

Don’t worry user this can happen when you’re analyzing you’re behavior room much. You to slow down and take a very tiny baby hit and then work your way up every 20-30 minutes. Some people can’t take more than one hit at a time (me) and need to slowly build up to a good high. When you get anxious tell yourself it’s alright, nobody has died from weed or had a heart attack from it. If they didn’t it’s bc they some kind of rare heart condition or they were 90 years old. You’re fine, when you start getting anxious just watch something funny and take a deep breathe, you’re going to be ok buddy.

So he had a seizure and you probably caused fractures and bruises from holding him down. When he has another seizure, you might as well punch him in the face for all the good you'll do by "restraining" him. Faggot.

By not being a pussy faggot

That used to happen to me, but I just smoked it away

Chill out homo. You’re just freaking out. Sit back and relax. Maybe try one hit to start and work your way up.

I’ve always wondered why this only happens to the lamest people though?

When I get paranoid from weed there is a part of me that says: relax, it is just the dope. Certain strains hit your head harder than others. Watch what you smoke and where it comes from.

Yes. Sorry user, you’re just a pussy. A low test cuck, a baby, a beta if you will. Poor little guy.

all my bad drug experiences have been because I was trying to fight the drug

My experience is similar, but weed makes me crazy paranoid and gives me thees horrendous thougthlopps. But i found a way, dont do it more often than every 2 weeks and do like a super small amount, like a matchstic head or 2(if that).

Aaand it all went smooth from there. Sadly due to bad shit in life i cant smoke weed anymore :(

Gives you anxiety, try circular breathing to calm yourself, then enjoy the high, if that doesn't work, dont smoke

Weed really isn't for some people. and we call those people pussies.

How do you not know what a seizure is? I’m not even trying to be a dick, I just feel like that’s common knowledge.