You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than getting rid of the Mexican border and The Green New Deal

You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than getting rid of the Mexican border and The Green New Deal.

Attached: 1.jpg (828x828, 90K)

Quick, what's your name?

Anyone who voted for Trump in the last election.

>the undocumented
just come on in no questions asked and you'll get shit for free!

Oh I've got one, The Democrats New Way Forward Act...where Americans PAY to import aliens as long as they haven't been sentenced to a felony of more than 5 years.

This

>If you're Jewish, I'm asking for an refund

watch him squirm

Why? They should do their own work
Why? They don't belong in America. Kick them out.
Why? They should work to get their education, or just work for their living.
Human solidarity? Is that what being an enabler for parasites is called these days?

Attached: 1572868632752.jpg (583x640, 90K)

Allowing the destruction of freedom of speech OH WAIT

implementing them is dumber than getting rid of them

What a shame that your teachers never taught you to think.

Attached: borders.jpg (510x687, 190K)

Attached: ~ELzibIBUcAIBwhs.jpg (983x1200, 194K)

The EU

Im gonna go out on a limb here and guess that there aren't thousands and thousands of people trying to get into Holland because Belgium is a shithole country with a corrupt government.

Trump and every fucked up policy he's passed.
Dumb as dirt.

Could Trump have an easier opponent?

Attached: b1.jpg (565x427, 82K)

Putting Pence in charge of the coronavirus response.

Raising taxes.

We're things really worse before Clinton closed the border and Mexicans couldn't just drive back and forth for work? It was a long time ago and I was just a kid who didn't pay attention.

>Putting Pence in charge of the coronavirus response.
He's the vice president of the united states, with the power of the pen unmatched by anybody other than Trump.

Aren’t your people the ones that warn about the Islamization of Belgium and how it is becoming more and more of a refuge for Muslim extremist groups?

Trump.

if bernie wins I'm quitting my job and riding that free train

My people? I don't know? Is Belgium allowing Muslims to slowly take over the country in the name of Diversity and All Migrants Welcome?

Me too fuck income taxes. Why should I put in 40 - 60 hrs a week when the Democrats could care less if I do or not.