Rate my gf Cred Forums. Please be gentle

Rate my gf Cred Forums. Please be gentle.

Attached: 87120374_3168526969843646_839393156901371904_n.jpg (677x691, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10 bro

Giraffe/10

Super hot user

Love her hair

WTF is that?!

Hotter than your gf

Bro if your happy, be happy. She looks nice.

You dont need a bunch of fags ruining your day.

Peace bro

Dickbag

Post nudes for proper rating.

Are you going to post the pic? I'll rate when you post a pic of her.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkG_WOLKkk

Neck/10

Probably a lot of bad-sounding cracks when you're fucking that dinosaur

I'm with user

She looks like a grandma

She looks very nice, I imagine you could have some very intimate conversations with her about your feelings, hopes, and dreams and she wouldn't tell another soul.

Be happy user.

I digitally enhanced the reflection in her glasses and can see that you are an alien from the planet Niggertron. Based on this information, you are doing well for yourself on our planet. Peace be with you, OP.

Yes. Things in niggatron are pretty desperate right now. We exhausted all of our grape drank reservoirs.

Roll trips and I'll post her licking my ass.

What is this fucking awfuf shit. Fuck off trying to spread your juvenile attempt at making music. Sounds like it belongs in jock jams you sucking twat.

Hopefully the renewal of the crack mines will be a boon for your people.

We have decided to exploit the fried chicken fields instead for the time being. Once that runs out we will blame everyone else for our mass starvation as is our usual custom.

President Trump has conscripted a delivery of bicycles. They should be arriving any day now. We only ask that you please not accuse our astronauts of racism and subsequently beat them within an inch of their lives.

not your gf.
also, she's rapidly approaching her 40's.
also, she ain't virgin.
also, she laughed so hard when you sent your peepee pic.

Attached: images (23).jpg (640x434, 38K)

We have already stolen said delivery of bicycles without know they were relief. Considering all of your astronauts were minorities themselves we save no need for violence and merely impressed them into service.

Child detected. Lol 40's? That bitch is clearly in her mid to late 50's.

She's 29.

Mexicans and Asians are more trouble than they're worth on our planet. They provide tasty food but not much else. You are welcome to them.

No way. Need proof.

I hope you do not catch the cuntrona virus

no need for proof. She's just hit the wall very hard. Having sex on the regular makes women age way faster.

So "gf" means "grandma's friend" now?

Nah fam, that bitch is not 29. Wrinkles in the corner of the mouth and around the nose. Loss of hope in the eyes is a dead give away though.

You can just tell. She has lived through a lot of shit that has destroyed her soul. Probably because OP posts her pic on Cred Forums.

Nigga that bitch is in her 40's.

Post nudes or GTFO.

>asks for nudes of an old ugly grandma

bruh...

Nudes are nudes. Fuck off.