Im a monger. i go to asian massage parlors and get happy endings. AMA...

Im a monger. i go to asian massage parlors and get happy endings. AMA. maybe i can get u laid for first time in ur coomer life.

Attached: standingbj2mb.webm (704x396, 1.53M)

What's ur steps, fag? Considering it's not fake

I book appointments every now and then, truly thrilling experiences, especially considering the darker end of things; most of these broads are slaves.

Where do u live?

Already fucked 4 asians, but yeah that'd still be nice.

you will have to be a bit less vague than that. there are many steps.

nigga ima need sum sauce mane

Will they put their feet on my dick and stuff?

I'd like to know your secrets

ya

Will they be up for cuddling and maybe even some kissing?

No

how to broach the subject with the masseuse? simple as stroking their leg or flashing some extra cash? what's to tell if it's a sting-like operation where the site is being monitored?

its pretty straight forwad. dont exhange any words and just get fully naked. having an erection helps alot, that way you can just lay on ur back and point to it using Hand motions. otherwise just lay on stomach and let her intiate. touch legs/ass and if she doesnt throw your hand away or tell you to stop you are in.

I've been to one once drunk as fuck with a friend. I managed to get a decent looking one in her 30s and he got some fat old one lol. I just got a massage and bitched out and i was also broke at the time. She kept telling me "you're so handsome you're so handsome, not a police right?".

Im married now and happy with a 8/10 Asian.

but my question for you is how hard is it to find a young attractive Asians in those parlors? Can you request girls or are you just fucked most of the time having to settle with old or fat ones.

ya so does being in shape matter as much in these joints? ive seen some hidden cam work with fat old men and 6-8/10 hotties. id say im attractive when in shape, but less so with 50 extra pounds

not ha rd depending on city. my city has all asians in the late 30s/40s but in texas you can find alot in the 20s.

shape and appearance doesnt matter when money is involved. hygiene does tho as its osmething easily fixed.

do you recommend a site like rubmaps or even the "body rub services" located at an actual house full of women

She never wants to fuck, only jerk me off. I'm not bad looking. What gives?

So a happy ending entails what, exactly? Just a handy? Oral? Full-on sex?

...honestly just use LEO List or similar directories people. Its safer for the women as well as you.

In my area, they operate in plain view of the law, licensed and legal. They are cheap as hell to visit for a massage & hj, the girls decide what they do at their own discretion and have a tip menu of prices they can tell you about once you're in the privacy of the room.

Our parlours/city are pretty crazy in that as soon as you've gone in the room and closed the door, the girls fully strip and shower as well with you/alone/whatever. They just start the entire transaction fully nude.

What the fuck are you talking about?

if you have a rubmaps can you post the best reviewed places in boston/cambridge?

Attached: 1582579738596.jpg (750x990, 659K)

Fuck off kid

what he's saying is

just use LEO List or similar directories people. Its safer for the women as well as you.

In my area, they operate in plain view of the law, licensed and legal. They are cheap as hell to visit for a massage & hj, the girls decide what they do at their own discretion and have a tip menu of prices they can tell you about once you're in the privacy of the room.

Our parlours/city are pretty crazy in that as soon as you've gone in the room and closed the door, the girls fully strip and shower as well with you/alone/whatever. They just start the entire transaction fully nude.

I'll try again,

LEO list? The fuck is that? Are you in some legal prostitution country or some shit? Why would anyone need a fucking guide on legal prostitution?

Spreak engrish?

I don't know and I just googled it, it's just craigslist for canada dude, use your fucking brain for once

I'm seconding this. What the fuck is a LEO list? Are we expected to have access to information as it pertains to ongoing investigations of trafficking/prostitution (which is what these 'massage' places are)? If I knew which venues were under investigation, it would be completely useless because I'm not gonna participate in a fucking sting operation

How old are you ?

False. Looks matter here.

leo is for c anada only

since backpage got shut down it's hard to find new parlours without driving around aimlessly and looking for the "massage" neon sign. but cityxguide is starting to get busy where I live.

if you go to a chinese massage parlour, and you can see through the front windows into the waiting area, you aren't getting a happy ending here.

girl takes you to private room, you pay, she lives for a minute. get naked, sit on edge of table. when she comes back give her a big hug and grab her tits. if she lets you do this, pull a titty out and suck on it. if she lets you, it's time to negotiate.

assume the sale. act like you've done this a million times before. act like you have been there before. in fact, the girl will always ask "have you been here before?" the answer is always yes. if you act mousy they will think you are LEO and you won't get anything.

RM is highly reccomended. you only need to get it once and screenshot/note pad reviews and areas. then ask ur bank to refund your measly $20 later, altho they might perm ban you from ever buying there with that card again if you do.

mongers have discovered that law enforcement starts investigations at Rub Maps. so where I live, mongers have stopped posting reviews on RM. explicit reviews are gone. now RM reviews are pretty much the girl's name how old/young she is, pretty looks, etc.

Its really not that complicated. Honestly all you have to do is stroke ur dick as she enters the room and she will know you are not LEO and instead a degenerate pervert that is there for a HE. Ask her for help and point to wallet. always tip after tho not before.

also i forgot to mention something. if the AMP is 24/7 then it is a full service happy ending place 99.99% of the time. if you are too cheap to search RM or too paranoid to check cityxguide or something similiar then you can always count on this. no professional MP will be open 24 hours 7 days a week.

>if you go to a chinese massage parlour, and you can see through the front windows into the waiting area, you aren't getting a happy ending here.

Best fucking piece of advice in the whole thread! Thanks! 10/10

definitely look for places that have blacked-out front door and waiting area.

and if there is an old mamasan in the waiting area directing traffic then you can get more than a happy ending.

i agree that works too. the point is to be sexual immediately, to show you aren't a cop

keep in mind that just because you cant see into lobby and they have windows tinted out doesnt mean you are getting a HE.

if you don't want to buy a subscription to rubmaps then at least make a free account, that way you can read the forums. but you won't be able to read reviews without paying.

Lots of questions:
1. Prices for a bj and a vanilla fuck ?
2. Can they do harder stuff like anal for a higher price or do they just refuse ?
3. Should you make them understand by touching them or they'll do it by themselves ?

Attached: 1494085797717.jpg (1088x1920, 328K)

rina uchimura

LE doesnt need RM at all. but it does help if people stop posting their sexual fan fic essays on there. "i nutted all on her face ass and tits after i finished plowing her asshole!" really adds nothing to a "review".

im thinking of making a website similiar to RM but without the bullshit sex stories. all you need to really know is if the place gives HE or not, which can be portrayed via emotes or something and a 5 star or 10/10 system. what you actually get there should be a mystery/surprise rather than stated explicitly.

Where do you go to get treated for the STDs you pick up there?

where i live bj is 140 and sex is 200
these girls never do anal, ever
always touch them, you have to let them know you aren't a cop

1. 60-80 for bj only. 100-140 for "everything"
2. heavily dependant on girl. most will refuse anal because you fucks are too retarded to be gentle enough with anal
3. both. touch them to indicate what you are there for and they will touch you, usually by grazing balls or inner thighs, to let you know they will give it.

im going in the morning to one. Also, anons. get spy glasses for some filming.

Attached: cumm.webm (1066x1036, 1.59M)

Same place you get treated for being a virgin, your mom.

>140 bj
>200 sex

where the fuck do u live to where you get ripped off that hard? unless you are including house fee with the tip?

Yeah it ends up being 100 for bj, 40 for "massage"

still very over priced.

>pays for sex

Congrats, faggot.

Hey faggot some of us have been plowing the same poon for a fucking decade! Sometimes it's nice to have some little Asian chick suck you off while you fondle her brown rice nipples.

if you have a gf/wife you are paying alot more for it retard. and if you have a kid you are ultra fucked because now you are paying child support because you had sex.

Just go to the USA sex guide website and look for massage parlor reviews. once you find a decent massage parlor in your area that others have reported give extras, go there and buy a half hour for $40 or a full hour for 60. Get fully undressed and lay with your face down on the table and when she's standing above you play around with her legs and touch her ass a couple times. She will do the rest and if she does a good job tip her 40 bucks.