Tobacco free for 2 months. You can do it too, nigger

Tobacco free for 2 months. You can do it too, nigger.

Attached: Jimmy_Wales_Fundraiser_Appeal_edit.jpg (2016x2508, 1.58M)

I smoke to look cool but im not hooked on nicotine

I imagine you're early in the cycle because that's how it fucking happens to 100% of people who smoke you prick on wheels

Me too nigga but I’m vaping like a mad cunt

Alcohol free for 7 weeks now

Attached: 1501328892766.jpg (901x1200, 219K)

Why? Alcohol is great

Attached: lmailt.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

I cant handle alcohol. Not even a tiny bit.

So what do you do?

Getting hooked is weak will power. Did it for years, stopped for 2 weeks to take my life insurance policy out. 0 withdrawal

When i get drunk, even a tiny bit i usually start insulting and taunting and yelling at myself in a third person alone. All kinds of uncomfortable thoughts come into my head and i cant sleep no matter how tired i am.

Last time i drank i cried on the floor and went out on a walk at 4AM. It was then i decided to stop drinking.

>Last time i drank i cried on the floor and went out on a walk at 4AM. It was then i decided to stop drinking.
damn homie that's fucked. When I drink I just want to go to sleep immediately every time so I just never drink cause it's boring. I feel like I missed out on one of life's great pleasures because it's just lame and not fun at all to me.

That’s crazy man, I have heard of people who do weird shit when they get drunk though. You should definitely try cocaine

Second this. Cocaine is fucking awesome.

1 month free here
I never thought I would be able to quit but it has been surprisingly easy after the first two weeks.

Drinking socially at night has been the toughest tests

Although, I’ve done some really crazy shot while on cocaine. Nothing like that guys drinking problem, all questionable sex decisions. Of course this is back when I could still get my cock hard while on cocaine and drinking

The worst thing I ever did on a coke bender was meth.

One time I caught my next door neighbor fucking his dog in the back yard. The next day a bunch of friends and I went over to his house and after getting him to admit what he had done, we beat the shit out of him right there on his front doorstep. His mother was screaming and crying the whole time but after we stopped and explained to her why it was happening she actually spit on her own son while he lay there bleeding. Best day of my life.

Attached: 80772531.jpg (375x361, 11K)

>we beat the shit out of him
Sure you did

One month for me so fuck you

How many cigs would you say its safe, i smoke 1 pack a month or 2

I quit smoking fine but only because I started dipping

Attached: cope.jpg (500x500, 174K)

Do you smoke?