None of the gmail hacker for hire stuff is legit, by the way, just wasted $100

none of the gmail hacker for hire stuff is legit, by the way, just wasted $100

Attached: tor checker.jpg (558x774, 64K)

Nice one retard

SPED class is down the hall
we're watching Cars 2 in there

>SPED class
???

Special Ed, retard. Fuck off to the short bus. Y'all ever fantasize about raping your daughter? 36yo black dad here.

hahahahhahahahahah imagine being so retared you
1. Think you hire hackers
2. Not being able to google the name of ur own retard class

>Think you hire hackers
where else do you get them fucking retard

learn to code

writing hello world isn't what I'm after

you probably could have used that hundred to low tech your way into getting a gmail password depending on the circumstances

I ripped off some dumbass the other day on the deepweb by claiming to be a hacker. Made $100. This thread is hitting really close to home.

faggot

>low tech your way into getting a gmail password
gibberish

what is phishing, nigger

Dumb fucking retard you should of atleast looked up to see if they're credible before you fucking wasted 100$ on them. None of them work they're all scams. But no, you were too autistic to do that.

gmail has 2fa now, that won't be enough

He's simply saying to go to Google HQ, open up the server that contains your password, and meticulously fire the electrons from the circuitboard onto a flashdrive or other copying device.

yeah, I'll be sure to look them up on hacker yelp next time, you fucking african

Golly! There sure are a lot of racist individuals on Cred Forums, aren't they!

who can blame them

Attached: they will always hate us.png (617x588, 492K)

ALL OF YA' HONKIES COULD SUCK ON MY 18 INCH BIG BLACK COCK YOU BUNCH OF RACIST RED-NECK HILLY BILLY'S

shut your whore mouth, double nigger

user may have access to targets phone for a brief moment?

not for many years, phone is out of state now

you absolutely need access to email or just information that may be inside email?

a dump of messages/attachments would likely be fine, but ongoing access obviously preferable

best bet would be getting a rat inside the targets computer