I’m tired of being poor and even worse I’m black

I’m tired of being poor and even worse I’m black.

Attached: 0B889FC4-BF0B-41FF-84D5-22F950ABBA58.jpg (212x249, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.osdev.org/BIOS
youtube.com/watch?v=qQPVrVcH4u4
sparksandflames.com/files/x86InstructionChart.html
thestarman.pcministry.com/asm/mbr/STDMBR.htm
software.intel.com/sites/default/files/managed/39/c5/325462-sdm-vol-1-2abcd-3abcd.pdf
github.com/cirosantilli/ralf-brown-interrupt-list/blob/master/inter61d/PORTS.A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being black.

And something something God hates you and keeps you trapped in a small town? KYS0

why did my post get eaten and end up here?

i posted an operation to destroy all fascists and my post got sent here wtf,

you're not going to win...

you're not going to win.

op destroy everything

fascists on Cred Forums at large must be destroyed preemptive post, mods jannies are all corrupte they delete threads

Attached: 4c195a2b21aa113a91c9ffa14378df81.png (500x750, 147K)

My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch

Cops give a damn about a negro
Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero
"Give the crack to the kids, who the hell cares?
One less hungry mouth on the welfare!"
First ship 'em dope and let 'em deal to brothers
Give 'em guns, step back, watch 'em kill each other
"It's time to fight back," that's what Huey said
Two shots in the dark, now Huey's dead

op destroy everything wait out...

This

op destroy everything

(ode)

wiki.osdev.org/BIOS

read.

ode learn the difference between 16bit real mode, 32bit protected and 64bit long mode. Learn what 55AA means and why we write it in reverse in assembly.

ode learn what a nop slide is

how it can be utilized to spawn perhaps a remote shell? learn with call and ret in assembly code means and how the call places return address onto the stack.

Cred Forums shills are thinking i will not return to my roots to destroy them, this is blasphemy they are now wide fucking open to attack for the mental illness they have caused to myself and others.

fuck you shills jannies we will win and we are old fags we will fucking turn your whole world to shit in less than 30 days...

Get a job as a Pepsi merchandiser. You'll pretty much start at $70K/year. While you're stocking shelves, don't be afraid to ask other shoppers for tips. 15% is the minimum in the USA but you should be pissed if you receive anything less than 20%. When you go home at night, use your newfound riches to stock up on your girlfriend's favorite Kraft Mac & Cheese that she makes you for supper every night and be grateful to her for slaving away in the kitchen for 10 minutes.

i will teach my Cred Forums children how to hack within 30 days you fucking faggots nazis at Cred Forums are gonna suffer.

ode nmap can be used over tor to scan ports totally user, if you do it correctly i will teach you how...

I've already installed Gentoo on my alarm clock and a jar of peanut butter. When's this going down?

A simple bootsector can go like this, this will be the bios which is 16 bit real mode.

anything after a ';' is a comment

no user i'm going to show you how to break free of linux...

it will fucking go down all right either that or i fucking sue them for reasons...

>no user i'm going to show you how to break free of linux...

I have an empty McDonald's cup (large), a pair of scissors, half a roll of duct tape, some paper clips and a 1985 autographed Toronto Blue Jays baseball in a protective case on a plastic stand. I also have the LEGO Saturn V model though I'm not sure how that'll work. Tell me what to do.

Lol just be rich.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=qQPVrVcH4u4

takening over the thread like a boss, they swallowed my threads, thread and placed me here they think this is a mother fucking game. They are in for a shock... i;m an old fag and they pissed the wrong person off, i'm originally Cred Forums from decade ago or more fuck these people are so fucking dead...

iq over 130 i know wtf i am doing they are so stupid....

Attached: x86_opcode_structure_and_instruction_overview.png (7004x4951, 1.98M)

upon looking at this image i can tell you how to create op codes on your cpu...

mov ax, 10

would be ummm it does not matter because they are all over the place but people that want to learn using nasm like this...

nasm -f bin target_FILE

Tells nasm to just build a pure binary which is what we're interested in, are you with me so far? Then you can use a hex editor to view the raw machine code, so i can tell you a mov instruction like

mov ah, 0x0e

will look like

b4 0e

in hex which basically is loading scrolling teletype to the high bits of the ax register, then you will load the character you want to the low bits like

mov al, 'A'

then finally call interrupt 10

cd 10

or in asm

int 10

and i can teach you how we go from here....

Bill and Melinda Gates will be much more merciful to you than we are.
What do you do for work, OP?

i will tell you what to do, you won't be at risky i will never put anyone else at risk...

just watch for threads that appear over the coming days weeks, for now it will be 'op destroy everything'

i'm so sick of everything in this world and how badly it is effecting people or how it has effected people e.i. deaths etc....

i was pro right wing, i'm, nationalist but i value all people as humans that deserve a fucking chance, Cred Forums just gone ticked me off finally and their mods are blocking anything that seeks a peaceful resolve. They locking out voice of reason and guilt and that is censorship which is not to be allowed on Cred Forums period. but this is not just about Cred Forums this is the world over, its stinks and its getting very ugly with us in its cross hairs.

It would be too much for me to explain here tbh, its a complex problem and i'm just old old.... i'm fucking sick of being labeled a racist for simple having a different view and its because of some Jewish banking fucks that i'm labeled this way and also i'm a brit fag and i'm suffering starvation because of universal credit.

so yes it is time for me to take off my gloves and fucking act accordingly because their is no one that is gonna do something about it at all...

sorry for any typos, this is fucking war, the materials i will provide will enable us to write our own system at least and then we will go from there.

if you're not interested cya...

Just buy more money

A SHILL APPEARS FUCK OFF YOU GID CUNT

I don't get what you're on about, but if you want to 'teach people' something, you might want to do so in an organized manner, instead of sending out random, out of context messages in short bursts.
Maybe make an image/document with complete instructions.

it won't be that easy, i will need enough people first, basics are not so hard but beyond that people must want to learn.

first i will teach how to write a bootsector this is fairly easy and its 16bit mode and the bios provides enough to play with. Why i do it this way, well you are a faggot if you think you can fucking hack shit learning the shit they teach in collage...

and you're a fucking shill i can tell lol, if i teach the lowest level shit then people will want to learn more.... I mean the ones i want on my team, they will go and learn more and they will know how to learn it...

fuck your high level shit its garbage, here we can see the machine code and that my friend is how we fuck you up....

i understand people will get scared... its no big deal we were all scared one time in our life... I know the law :) we are security experts and we will work for the good guys, so long as you understand this and believe in Jesus you not getting locked up...

We're not going after government or some shit we are going after legit fucked up people wanting to blow up little girls for fucks sake....

...or I was a person willing to learn and suggested that you make teaching easier. But you seem to have mental issues so I'll fuck off now.

in lolis i trust ffs anyone that threatens little kids for just being black or something i will fucking kill with my bare hands no word of a lie.

ok yeah i'm, working on it ok?

Its hard for me to do this too you know?

I could make some material sure but that will take time, its not like i can just smash something together in 1 hour you tard, this is something that just happened now as in within 2 -3 hours.

so ok legit some people are interested, i will create a better thread later, in the mean time

sparksandflames.com/files/x86InstructionChart.html
thestarman.pcministry.com/asm/mbr/STDMBR.htm
this is a large pdf....

software.intel.com/sites/default/files/managed/39/c5/325462-sdm-vol-1-2abcd-3abcd.pdf

intels own opcode tables can be found in here, just save it for now you will need it,

then download

github.com/cirosantilli/ralf-brown-interrupt-list/blob/master/inter61d/PORTS.A

these are op codes for many cpu bios it won't make any sense to you but try get a copy of it for now if you're fucking serious otherwise FUCK OFF...

YOU KNOW HONESTLY ANYONE THAT IS LEGIT INTERESTED DOES NOT HAVE THE ATTITUDE YOU HAVE?

PERHAPS THAT IS WHY IT WILL ALWAYS BE A PIPE DREAM FOR YOU...

AND MARK MY WORDS NO ONE GIVES THEIR TIME FOR A WHINY NUB LIKE YOU, I GAVE YOU ENOUGH HERE FOR YOU TO START LEARNING IF YOU WAS ACTUALLY INTERESTED YOU WOULD BE LEARNING HOW TO DO THIS SHIT WITH OUT ME FUCKING TEACHING YOU...

AND SO IF YOU WANT TO BE AN ELITE HACKER THEN YOU BEST START ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BECOMING ONE OTHER WISE SORRY I DON'T CARE LOL...

You seem like an interesting dude, but I can't tell if you're a troll or not, with all the caps and randomness.
You did say you had mental problems, what are they (if serious)?

A rat done bit my sister Nell,
And whiteys on the moon
My face and hands began to swell,
And whiteys on the moon

Solid advice. OP, pay attention to this man.

google 55aa bootsec

read and implement, code in asm is not hard...

learn

[org 0x07c0]

learn addresses the bios loads at 7000.... read learn this, then learn to push and pop, learn the stack etc.

Attached: MM_0919_FYI_Tupac_PM6YKE-hi-res-672x1024.jpg (672x1024, 195K)

Move to Africa.
You'll be among the most educated and wealthiest niggers on the continent.
You may even get to rule a country.

[org 0x7c00] ; bios is loaded to this address

; set up stack
mov bp, 0x8000
mov sp, bp

push 'A'
call print_char
jmp jump

print_char:
pop bx
pop ax
mov ah, 0x0e
int 0x10
push bx
ret

jmp jump

db 'Hello'

; END SECTION

example code will do nothing but its part of what i experiment with...

If you take five dollars to Africa, you automatically become king of a hundred mile radius. They will carry you around in a palanquin and shower you with candy.

depression, nothing serious just these bastards trying to kill the poor...

; pad out the bootsector to 512 bytes
; with the last 2 bytes as magic 'bootable'
; number 55AA
times 510-($-$$) db 0
dw 0xaa55

some arbitrary code i guess, its really part of a bootsector that pads the sector with zeros and last 2 bytes the magic code that tells the bios the sector is bootable. We are talking writing an OS from scratch here....

notics the 55AA is in reverse? that is little endian for you... still want to learn this because you gonna need to learn some math, not much but enough to convert binary to hex to decimal and all other ways.

stack operations explained a bit

say i have

mov ah, 0x0e
mov bp, 0x8000
mov sp,bp

push 'S'
call start
jmp $

start:
pop bx
pop ax
int 0x10
push bx
ret

First the stack is setup, the base pointer bp is set to the address 8000 and then the stack point sp is set to the address of the base pointer.

then we push the character S to the stack and then we make the intruction call start which makes the intruction pointer move to the address of start: in memory or where every it is. Then from start we pop what ever is on the top of the stack to the bx register. When we make a call the return address of the caller is pushed onto the stack automatically, but we can only take from the top of the stack... So if we want to print S that we pushed onto the stack earlier we much first pop the return address onto the bx register first. We then pop the character S to the ax register, you can only pop 16 bits from the stack and not the low order or higher order bits, so we pop the whole byte to the ax register... We then call interrupt 10 which is a bios call to execute what every is in the ax register, we then push from the bx register back to the stack so we can return to the caller.

its complicated but super easy once you understand what is happening at the lowest level, this is the shit c code produces but its many lines long...

i might have made a mistake somewhere its hard to explain but its not hard to actually learn

i forgot to mention, when the ret instructon returns to the caller, it will then execute the jmp instruction

jmp $

this means jmp to self, aka infinite jump to prevent execution of arbitrary code.

Haha stupid stinky monkey

Attached: 09507D3D-55FF-4A2B-8522-A91FF643A229.jpg (413x395, 79K)

Don't be black. That shit's not good for you.

and the cpu will never exit it, so its not useful in a real sense other than testing code...

why i should not drink

it is bed time, perhaps i will make a better thread tomorrow, yeah i will i will teach like how to do it properly and run in emulated pc using qemu which is nothing hard at all, its provides hours of fun tbh.

I know a little assembly and am very comfortable with hex and binary conversions. I await for what you have in store. I know some basics to using assembly and manipulating registers, but i am confused to what is the endgoal of learning this stuff in order to accomplish what you want to happen.