It’s been 5 years and I still miss him. Do you think he still thinks about us?

It’s been 5 years and I still miss him. Do you think he still thinks about us?

Attached: F3C0F36F-18E9-4EF2-A82E-E0A2EF49951F.jpg (644x901, 302K)

who?

wtf is a moot

If this isnt bait, youre both newfags and should lurk moar

Attached: 1582133389111.jpg (540x355, 31K)

If you don’t no who moot is then your defenetly a newfag

ok... so, who or what is moot?

All the way to the bank with his fat stack of cash from google every payday.

serious?

Rule 79: if you admit to not knowing moot you must post actual cp and accept the consequences.

I love you

It smells like summer in here

I'm going to be honest in my opinion... I don't think he, thinks about us. He had nightmares about it, turns it into his dream, and wakes up with a smile on his face for creating this beautiful chaos

has it really been that long since hes been gone?

done and done

Attached: 1582954261217.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

yes
nice try pedoboi
take a shower?

cp was a legend; i miss him

I think he’s happy where he is now. He’s set up and is living a good life. I think occasionally he’ll think about us and all the fun that happened, 60% of which he was probably sleeping or fapping and missed. I think he fondly remembers us and likes to think every single one of us is a newfag, and that all the oldfags left and made it. And then he remembers that for a major portion of time this was a cp site and then he gets irrationally angry and cringes until he forgots and starts thinking about the good times again.
If you’re reading this Moot, suck my fucking dick faggot

Attached: A82C68FD-F646-42A1-B6CD-85369888BD05.png (427x492, 16K)

what da fuq you guys want?

Attached: shoe.jpg (600x449, 36K)

hello newfag

Newfags who don't remember zippocat.

I never saw a live Moot post. Wasn't here at the time. Could've been interesting.

Attached: 8a0.jpg (605x480, 83K)

DUBS PROVE ITS MOOT’S GHOST FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE AFTER A FAT NIGRESS GOOGLE INTERN SAT ON HIM

I miss that faggot Jew so much. If he hadn’t started with the whole cucking thing he’d still be with us today. He should never have messed around with that. Poor bastard.

I tried to post the old Discord.swf but it's now 3 megs is too large. Does anyone have a gif of the Moot bashing set to the tune of Take me home Country Roads?

nedm