Everyone Here Is A Bunch Of Fucking Losers...

Everyone Here Is A Bunch Of Fucking Losers. I Bet I Could Beat Each And Every One Of You Chicken Shit Losers On Cred Forums In A Fight. You Think Your Edgy And Unique But Your Just Fake Like Everyone Else.

Attached: ELdRsGjW4AELXdU.jpg (720x900, 79K)

Why Are You Typing Like This You Fucking Faggot?

I'm Allowed To Type How I Want! At Least I'm Actually Being Grammatically Correct. Your Just A Piece Of Trash!

Attached: 1570514210682.webm (418x240, 1015K)

hey cutie

Attached: 1562187315322.jpg (562x1000, 114K)

Obviously I'm More Attractive Than You Because I Haven't Ever Had To Pay A Girl For Sex.

Attached: ERlzBvvXYAAREMm.jpg (480x600, 47K)

Attached: 8b76e4cea2c986a6e42e0063d5303038.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Attached: 1560911806951.webm (400x200, 909K)

Very Funny But I Bet You Wouldn't Be Acting This Way To My Face. Talk is Cheap Come Find Me on Twitter I Will Rip Every Single One Of You A New One. My Twitter Name Is Mr. Goemon I Bet Your All Too Much Of Little Bitches To Act This Way When Your Face Is Showing.

Attached: 1576025273830.jpg (749x748, 106K)

>Mr. Goemon
you sound gay

Mr. Goemon (Mr.五右衛門, Misutā Goemon) is a side-scrolling platform arcade game developed by Konami in 1986, based on Ishikawa Goemon, an outlaw in 16th-century Japan.[1][2][3] It's the first game in the Goemon series.

This bait is beyond no effort

Stop capitalizing each word and type normally you fucking retard. They teach us not to do that in kindergarten.

Id post a pic but not worth a downscale i my beard could beat you hands down

Stfu faggot and go back to your neet cave.

Wow that's funny because that comment sounded like the biggest edgelord in centuries I just decided to talk

beards are a liability in a fight, i would grab a handfull of beard and start slamming my fist into your face and you would most likely end up with a broken nose and your eyes would be swollen shut and some teeth knocked out and busted lips,

and i am a muscly gay bear type, and after i got done smashing your face in i would use your blood as lube when i fuck you in the butt

Nice try faggot. Your bait is shit.

sasquatch lookin ass

Lol look at his blue hair! This faggot is clearly imitating the game.

Attached: goemon_10.jpg (280x468, 18K)

ahahaha! Sweet guns, troll. I had bigger arms in middle school

Attached: this-bait-of-cellentouality-19321996.png (500x523, 38K)

Gr8 b8 m8

You’re* not being grammatically correct you fucking troglodyte.

Fucking neckbeard, I'd rip your head off and shit down your neck hole. Cunt. I bet you're an American. Fuck me you people get right on my tits. You think you're better than every single nation in earth. Mate, YOU ELECTED A MORON TO THE HIGHEST POSITION OF POWER ON EARTH! Duck my cock and fuck of faggot.

Lookit fuckin Tyson Fury over here. I'm an American and I'd guarantee I'd fucking wreck you.

Must be the time of year when retards go for the gold medal in internet arguments neck your self. Leave us alone and let your pets eat you can't ass corpse.

I'm going to post my dick up here if this faggotry doesn't stop

Don't fucking think so dicksplat. Luckily for you I'm in the UK. I'd literally make you bite the kerb and stamp on the back of your head. The best part of you ran down your mum's leg after your "dad's" mate fucked her.

My dick with kick the shit out of your dick.

Come at me, bro. I'm trained in Krav Maga and have a crossfit total of 1135lbs.

Means absolutely fuck all mate. I'd knock you the fuck out with a single punch, you wouldn't be the first I've done it to and I very much doubt you'd be the last. Just shut up and fuck off whilst you can still use your fingers. Arsehole.

Bro your hair look mad crazy get that shit fixed stat before you be fighting anyone

Mans looking like the white trash version of Blanco from street fighter it all makes sense now no wonder he want to fight so bad.

Tough guy behind his keyboard.
Ok faggot

OP looks like the guy that fewer and fewer people talk to the longer he is in the scene, wades in a self-provided pond of pseudo-intellectualism that no one invited to a conversation.
Women want to escape him at parties.
Future incel.
Thinks remembering the scientific names for party drugs is incredibly clever and will take any opportunity to mention it, then talk at length about them from pieced together opinions about them he read online at 4am.
Smell like Lynx Africa and cologne.
Wears fingerless gloves.
Probably has one fingernail kept long for drugs he can't afford to use.
Wants to talk to you about Rick & Morty and especially why he personally identifies with Rick.
At 17 was the kid who would drink one bottle of wine at a party while loudly assuring everyone that "IF I pass out just leave me there OK I don't mind! I am an alcoholic!" then tries faking being unconscious ever though he let others drink half the bottle.
He'll steal your weed if you don't "get" Tool.