Hello, is this Mr. user? I have the pepperoni pizzas you ordered! That will be $21.77 please, plus tip

Hello, is this Mr. user? I have the pepperoni pizzas you ordered! That will be $21.77 please, plus tip.

Attached: 20349234980723489072390847302.jpg (380x285, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/general/topic/wages/wagestips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were you getting $10 pep zas?

i paid online so no tip, thanks bro have a great day

a tip? sounds like a tax to me
how about you give ME $21.77
get owned you employed functioning member of society

Friendly reminder Cred Forums: us drivers are paid below minimum wage and to compensate for that we are tipped by the customer when their food is delivery. A well adjusted person would see the logic of tipping the driver their deserved wage therefore.

get the fuck off my property before i kick your ass

The occasional non-tipper is fine. The other night a lady gave me a $10 tip for driving five (5) minutes to bring her one (1) cheeseburger. The Mr. Pink types aren't putting a dent in our earnings.

i make 10 an hour at my pizza man job

How about I give you my tip ;)

The occasional asshole won't ruin our livelihood, but many still refuse to tip and could encourage others to do the same.

>us drivers are paid below minimum wage and to compensate for that we are tipped by the customer when their food is delivery.
sounds like something you should discuss with your "employer" no with the customer.
>A well adjusted person would see the logic of tipping the driver their deserved wage therefore.
Again, this is a problem between you and your employer, not the customer. Perhaps, try to get a different job... something that does not depend on the customer's mood to supplement your 'below minimum wage' income?

Get a better job

You cannot legally earn below minimum wage. You could get zero tips and you have to get paid minimum wage
Stop lying

That's a good thing

Not him, but don't need to. It's rare that people don't tip, and for every one who doesn't there are 50 people who will give anywhere from 1 - 15 dollars. Sometimes even more than that.

Sorry, no tip. Get a real job.

Pepperoni? PEPPERONI! YOU FUCKING MONGLOID!!!

I ORDER CHEESY CHEESE PIZZA YOU FCKING BRAIN DEAD WAGIE SCUM!!!

REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE

CAN'T EVEN DO ONE FUCKING PIZZA ORDER RIGHT YOU FUCKING FUCKIN FUCKNINFK CIFNCK IFNC FIONCKLDJO

Tipping is a scam and you will never convince me otherwise

Listen here you deepshit, i aint paying $21.77 without the free blowjob you were advertising.

Attached: 3q2vjo.jpg (310x156, 11K)

You're missing the point. Drivers are not a position to negotiate with their employers. A driver who is trying to feed themselves on the slim wage they have isn't going to risk their livelihood over a dollar or two an hour, especially when they can be replaced so easily. Delivering food isn't the like corporate world where employees have unions, and other coworkers to mingle with and make reprimands towards their bosses.

Now consider just paying an additional 15% towards the pizza you ordered. Between this option and the above, what do you think is easier to do?

>multiple pepperoni pizzas
>only $20
Why would I get more than one of the same kind of pizza when it’s clearly cheaper to get a larger size?

>Not him, but don't need to. It's rare that people don't tip, and for every one who doesn't there are 50 people who will give anywhere from 1 - 15 dollars. Sometimes even more than that.
So they are making above minimum wage then? I still think it is a bad strategy to depend on someone else (other than the employer) to supplement income because the employer does not want to pay a minimum hourly rate.

fucking faggot i was a driver and didnt complain for shit

gtfo of your shitty county nigga

I put approx. $1000 in the bank every month, not counting expenses like rent, food etc.

You should probably make an effort to change that system then

The employer has to pay him minimum wage If he gets no tips, so really We are helping him by not tipping

Have you ever worked a job where you were making money under the table? Sometimes verbal agreements can be flexed to where an employee doesn't receive their due salary for the job they performed. If they try to report to the authorities:

>so you say that your employer wasn't paying you for the job you completed?
>are you saying that you didn't pay taxes on most of the money you earned last year?

BOOM IRS audit, and you're screwed.

This goes for other jobs as well:

>hey user, I'll pay you $40 to mow the grass on my property
>3 hours later
>hmm I don't like the way you mowed my lawn over here, it looks messy.
>you're only getting $30 for this

So I should pay because you broke the law?
What kind of fucked up logic is that?

I'm drunk, so I don't know if I worded this poorly, but I meant that I save at least a grand a month even after buying food, paying rent, getting my car fixed etc. It's often even more than that.

>You're missing the point.
No, I'm not. If the driver feels like getting the short stick from the employer, it is unfair that he/she must think that it is up to the customer to supplement their income. I do not have an issue with tipping as long as it is used as an additional reward for good service, doing the job of delivering the pizza is just part of the job but, say for example, it is raining outside and the driver delivers the pizza on time, a tip will likely be given.
>Drivers are not a position to negotiate with their employers. A driver who is trying to feed themselves on the slim wage they have isn't going to risk their livelihood over a dollar or two an hour, especially when they can be replaced so easily.
It sounds to me like the driver made a shit choice picking up a job that does not guarantee a minimum wage according to the law (which ironically allows this shit to happen). Again, if the driver does not want to rely on customer's goodwill to supplement their income so it gets to minimum wage, changing jobs is a must.
>Delivering food isn't the like corporate world where employees have unions, and other coworkers to mingle with and make reprimands towards their bosses.
What are you talking about? Plenty of non-corporate jobs pay above minimum wage AND most corporate jobs do not have unions, employees are on their own over they entire employment process.
>Now consider just paying an additional 15% towards the pizza you ordered. Between this option and the above, what do you think is easier to do?
None of the above: the customer has no obligation to tip because tipping is a reward for good service and the driver can always look for another job that does not depend on someone's else goodwill for a living wage.

They literally ARE guaranteed minimum wage.

dol.gov/general/topic/wages/wagestips

Attached: Screenshot_20200229-150547_Firefox.jpg (1439x1310, 505K)

Here's 25 bucks. Have a good one.

So when we tip, we are actually just giving it to the owner?

I don't tip the dude who delivers my packages, and he earns shit wage too.

Why do idiots working with food think they deserve a tip for delivering a meal, either in a restaurant or to my home.

Go complain to your employer or find a new job if it upsets you soon much.

Already charged bro
Enjoy the 20%

Attached: 1577577205200.jpg (542x483, 39K)

So you want some extra money, huh? How about some extra service then like a blowjob?

Enjoy eating spit.

You probably do anyway, degenerate piece of shit.

Enjoy your broken legs with my baseball bat you nigger

>US expects the consumers to pay for their salary, directly as tips
>Americans think this is acceptable and even DEFEND IT because """""muh capitalism""" """muh freedom"""
>let jews get away with it scot-free

Attached: goyim on a leash.png (480x502, 270K)

So you can see the future, or do you spit in everyone's meal just in case they don't tip?

no

Yeah so door dash has replaced most of this culture