Who's the faggot now Cred Forums ?

Who's the faggot now Cred Forums ?

Attached: Screenshot_20200227-124746_Credit Karma.jpg (1080x1920, 347K)

Still you OP

That's pretty garbage. Try again when you have over 800 and at least 20 grand in the bank.

Attached: 1563322460702.jpg (395x650, 45K)

And even THATS middle class hmu when you’re out of the credit game with 8 figures shilled loser

Pics or it didn't happen. Nice larp, faggot.

Attached: 1562199585464.png (964x1268, 939K)

Are you retarded?

Get rekt nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20200229-020146_Scotiabank.jpg (1080x2220, 304K)

Any words too big for you to understand? Pic of bank account with timestamp. If you're a multi millionaire you can pay someone to use MS paint, because you seem very dumb, to block out personal info but still show a timestamp. Otherwise you are just doing "Live Action Role Playing" that you're that rich. Once again, pics or it didn't happen, FAGGOT.

Attached: 1554157941145.jpg (640x645, 61K)

Weak game

Attached: Get bent.png (766x313, 18K)

I'm a NEET, I'm happy with 750

You actually don't even have to use MS Paint. Anybody who knows basic HTML knows they can open up their web browser's dev console and directly edit what's appearing.

I was homeless back in 2011. Still hit 800's. Never took money from people but ate from dumpsters. Got a throw away job, then got a better job while working fast food. Then got a different job because it had a possibility of advancement.

Attached: 1545789642514.jpg (960x956, 150K)

I was dumbing it down for the moron that didn't even understand "pics or it didn't happen"

He didn't say he was though, which is why I asked if you're retarded.
You responded to something that wasn't said

>credit karma

Says the moron that doesn't understand nobody said it happened

Too bad it doesn't show your bankruptcy from 3 years ago

>muh 9000 credit
good job making sure (((they))) profited off your debt for years
pay off your fucking debts and own whatever it is your are trying to buy

Attached: 1573255415259.png (500x500, 112K)

>hmu when you’re out of the credit game with 8 figures shilled loser
How fucking dumb are you, samefag? You're a dipshit if you ever claim bankruptcy. You're credit won't ever bounce back.

Attached: sure kid.png (1092x574, 54K)

You don't seem to know how to build a credit score. You pay off everything right away, they get no money from you.

He literally didnt say he was a millionaire you fucking retard
He told you to shut up and come back bragging when YOU are a millionaire
You're dumb as fuck

Congrats on being a fucking moron. Welcome to 4chin newfag

Attached: 1558136625146.jpg (490x350, 39K)

TitleMax doesn't report to CBR you housepoor nigger

You just keep doubling down on your retardation.

>a grand in the bank
>credit scores in the mid-600s

It's a pretty good start, OP. Good on you.

I've recently had to start over. I just dumped most of my savings into a house, and put my credit scores down into the low 700s. We all have a process and a journey. I'm proud of you.

What the fuck is titlemax? You got called out on pretending to be a millionaire and have no proof to show. Have fun living in your parents basement or spare room. You're the person we like to forget exists. Getting "good boy" points to get tendys. I feel sorry for your type.

Attached: 1554254512509.png (500x849, 246K)

>What the fuck is titlemax?

Attached: this dog.jpg (227x222, 5K)

Shidddd
SHIDDDDD, how's it feel being 45?
It should. A bankruptcy can and will still show for up to 10 years depending on what type. Even 1 late payment can show for 7.

Attached: Word up.jpg (1440x2164, 344K)

you can't read?

> (You)
>SHIDDDDD, how's it feel being 45?
38, but it sucks. Every joint hurts and I feel like an old man.

Attached: 1570408702294.jpg (675x680, 59K)

>titlemax
Why the fuck would anyone give up the title to their car for a small loan?

I'm retarded
This is me.
>27M
>never missed a payment on shit
>2 car loans since 2010
>jcpenny's card I used once in 2009
>student loans from one semester 2014
Recently got the 4,000 I still owe forgiven and every dime I paid into since August 2019 is being refunded in 2 days
>80k mortgage at just under 4% since July 2019
>just paid off my Jeep literally today
I lost over 30 points about 8 years ago because a car dealer had a dozen banks in 5 states pull hard checks after looking at a vehicle on his lot. It was my first time going car shopping alone and he told me I needed to sign some safety paperwork before I could test drive the car. For the next 5 months, I got loan approvals in the mail. Live and learn, always read the paperwork. Other than that, I have done nothing but go up.

Only 27, but same. 3 year being fucked by Uncle Sam ruined my body.

No. Someone told you not to brag until you're a millionaire
For some reason you insist this means he was saying he is a millionaire.
You are legitimately retarded

Drugs obv

You can't understand?
Try reading it again

Yeah, 12 years in the army, 2 tours that helped fuck my body up. 3 bad jumps that fucked up my knees and back. Can't even get shrapnel pulled out because it's not "causing a problem". I don't want chunks of metal in me, shouldn't be a hard thing to request. If you aren't with the va yet, DO IT FUCKING NOW!!! Make them pay to fix what they broke.

Attached: S3600099.jpg (2048x1536, 1.54M)

No, someone bragged about being a millionaire, then got called out on their bullshit.
Fuck off and get ass cancer, you lying peace of tumblr trash.

Attached: 1562639537217.png (480x640, 596K)

You are really fucking dumb. English is pretty simple. But keep pretending like you don't know what's going on. Autists feel better that way.

Can I get a dime bag from them?

Please point out exactly where you think anyone said they were a millionaire
It literally did not say that, regardless of what you believe
No amount of samefagging can change this

Then why is it so difficult for you to understand what was written?

Show me a pic of your true place.
I've already shown where someone pretended to be rich. Show me it wasn't all you.

Attached: 1546666067590.jpg (496x600, 34K)

See

>You're a dipshit if you ever claim bankruptcy. You're credit won't ever bounce back.
I did this in like 2006 and I'm over 800 now. Stay mad

Come on, it's fun to watch this.

Pics or it didn't happen. Get Good

Fucking retard. An hero.

I'm at 100% my dude. I was a medic. Did most of my time on the line with Engineers at Carson, but I was always able to get even my minor complaints on file. When both of my ankles got fucked up during train up for the EFMB, that came to my benefit. The VA gave me 100% first time go around. Not too shabby, but i'd rather not have all of the problems associated with that "free money." Big fan of free dental though. And i'm still using the GI Bill which is fantastic.

How retarded are you in other areas of your life?

That's fine. If you got fucked up during normal stuff. I would actually want to talk with you brother, but not sure how to hide it. I want to talk with you but not sure how.

Retard keeps asking for help.

We all see you as a dipshit, please stop talking.

So you've realized he never said it, so you refuse to point out where you think it was said
Good job retard

See what?
You samefagging the post that doesn't show where it was said, when that's exactly what the post you replied to asked?
Fucking potato

I'm giving an email clarkLRSatgmail.com
I'm here to talk. Life is fucking hard.

Getting angry because he went back to copy it and realized what it actually said

He pretended to be rich he is garbage.

You are, you dirty niggerfaggot

Congrats on being a pass.

you for thinking 1k is alot of money

He didn't though