Don't worry about your failures! Successful people will pay for your mistakes and shortcomings

Don't worry about your failures! Successful people will pay for your mistakes and shortcomings.

Attached: kjutdj.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Bern 2020

said the abject failure at life

The Bernie crowd is right but they're marketing it wrong. Just say you want to pay what the boomers paid for things, adjusted for inflation of course. It's basically the same thing as getting a free education, but much harder to scream about when phrased that way.

Said the shit-dick posting on Cred Forums?

It’s just about basic human rights and not letting people die in the streets, but okay zoomer.

Also I PROMISE you’re not CLOSE to the tax bracket he’s talking about, so relax little friend.

Attached: A30E7FDB-CECB-4F3B-8E1E-C27974E39129.jpg (364x256, 36K)

Wow, way to twist things. Brainwashed much?

Attached: s101.jpg (610x444, 75K)

Actually rich motherfuckers should give 50% of their billions to poor people and pay way more taxes than normal people. Fuck rich fat bastards.

It's your problem that you are a job loving hard working faggot.

won't rich people just move their money out of the country?

Attached: 3rNk8db.jpg (680x474, 33K)

I can tell by your post that you need dental work. Too bad you have no health care.

Attached: cmuxhi6le3h01.jpg (550x300, 35K)

then they shouldn't be allowed to live in that country no more.

>believes a Marxist is a "Social Democrat"
mfw

Attached: 1408199520304.jpg (194x160, 7K)

You’re poor because you’re dumb. If we subsidize that, we all lose. Sorry bruh

Not really, that's just for the wealthy. Most garden-variety rich people don't do shit like that. There's an enormous difference between being garden-variety "rich" and actually being long-term-sustainable-across-generations wealthy.

I'm poor because I don't want to work at all. I want free things. Some people just can't work mentally like myself. Why you fuckers continue to torture me with your shitty jobs? All I want is chill and watch TV.

Like you even understand the difference.

Tell that to the major corporations that avoided taxes and trump's tariffs by moving out of the US
>Budweiser
>General Electric
>Burger King
>7-11
>American Apparel
>Holiday Inn
>Hellman's
>Trader Joe's
>Ben & Jerry's
>Purina
>Seagate
>Frigidare
And hundreds of others have moved internationally instead of hiring Americans. Even Harley Davidson is moving some of it's production offshore.

At least tell me the kool-ade tastes good

You mean this faggot that has declared bankruptcy more than once.. thank gawd people keep helping his broke ass.

Attached: 2F865E69-61FD-4109-9BA4-D1B066436A25.gif (320x180, 1.64M)

>Successful people

aka "Parasites."

It's not wrong for the working class to take back the wealth that they themselves earned.

He only fucked ((them)) controlled banks with bankruptcy. Double win.

Tell me how that "working class" invented the fucking phone you are posting from.

COMMUNISM BTFO FOREVER WITH FACTS AND LOGIC
BASED OP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! OH NO RICH BROS, HE'S GONNA MAKE IT SO WE CAN'T EXPLOIT THE LABOR OF OTHER PEOPLE AS MUCH AND ACTUALLY GIVE THEM 1ST WORLD AMENITIES LIKE HEALTHCARE NOOOOOOO THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!! NOOOOOO NONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOOOOO WE'LL ONLY MAKE 2000% PROFIT INSTEAD OF 2500%@!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The working class wouldn't earn shit if the "rich" didn't invest in building factories and stores for the to work in dumbass.

not true the government can just create unlimited jobs /s

The "rich" wouldn't earn shit if the working class didn't make it for them, dumb fuck

>wants more government
>calls others brainwashed
I'm lmaoing at you right now

This has been tried and resulted in market failure every time. The best we can do is ubi. Free college, guaranteed government jobs, and other shit is pointless.

kind of why I added the end sarcasm mark

Auto industry and bank bailouts from the housing market crash don't count?

Oh. I didn't know what that meant. I always assumed it meant /spit because I'm a 30 year old boomer who hasn't kept up with lingo much despite browsing for over half my life. Thanks for the neato internet browsing tip, young man.

If we all worked harder we could all be rich

I'm a 52 years old. Thank you for the complement

The way to get rich is to hire people who work hard.

Attached: 17vyv9.jpg (1752x2045, 310K)

jobs still require people that hire, so