Ask a male sugar baby anything

Ask a male sugar baby anything.

I have a sugar mamma in her 50's, i'm in my early 20's. Figured it might be an interesting topic for some, surprisingly many anons could get into this lifestyle quite easily and make a lot of money.

Attached: Sugar-Mama-1-1-1024x535.jpg (1024x535, 73K)

R u hot

Does she smell of urine yet?

Where do you live and how much do you make a year?

whats your monthly allowance?

I wouldn't say I am "hot". One of my requirements is to stay fit so I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and eat well.

Nope.

Australia. Answer below for income.

She gives me $1k aud/week allowance + Gifts and takes me on business trips sometimes so i've been lucky enough to see many countries.

does she have a wealthy husband?

Divorced, no kids. Met her ex husband, seems nice enough.

whats the age gap like?

How do you get into the lifestyle??

How did you get into the sugar baby life? Did you use a website to meet your sugar mama or did it happen through some freak encounter at work?

>Ask a male sugar baby anything.
How's the sex?
What's her favorite position?

What did you do for living before that?

How u meet

Read the OP

Bored at the dentist and read the newspaper, found her advert and sent my "application" which was essentially a picture and description of myself. Met, did std tests, made a contract. Pretty straight forward.

how exactly did you find a sugar mamma? did you use online dating or did you know her beforehand?

no i dont mean whats the age gap, i mean whats it like being with someone with a age gap like that

I was a medical transcriptionist.

See Pretty good, she knows what she wants and isn't shy about her kinks. She likes to be dominated and tied down/rape play/fucked rough which is weird because she comes across as a very dominant person in life and at work.

I've always had a milf fetish so I can't complain.

show nudes

She is in a very high position in a very lucrative and professional company. One of the biggest rules in our contract is no pictures/videos for me, however she does have some videos of us.

What is her body like?
And is she attractive/are you attracted to her

How public is it?

what are you gonna do when she dies/wants to end it?

You've obviously never been with an older woman. Or possibly a woman...ever.

Attached: 1366276968741.jpg (480x360, 65K)

I haven't seen fenga papit in years. Thanks user.

It will of course end one day, probably swap me for a younger model once I get older or it will just naturally slow down as she ages. It's impossible to not be somewhat emotionally attached, I will be sad but happy for the experience, i've visited over 13 countries on her bank account that I never would have otherwise likely gone to.

We aren't exactly discreet but not public either. We don't post each other on social media but she does show me off to her friends at events and takes me on business trips. Her colleagues can likely guess whats going on but have never made negative comments. My parents and some friends know about the situation and are all fine with it.

She is my type, i've always had a milf fetish. A bit of sagging as expected but she is in pretty good shape and no greys yet.

whats in your contract? how often you have to fuck her?

do you live with her or she just calls you up?

you guys do drugs with other, like sniff cocaine off each others assholes?

If i'm not with her she will call me for company. I usually sleep at her place about 5 nights a week.

Depends on the week, if its stressful at work she wants to fuck nightly, i've noticed under particular stress she often messages me about wanting to "go to a bar", which is our code for wanting to start rape play. Usually ill "break" into her house, hold her down, tie her up etc, usually in a mask.

Many things in the contract, the big things are I can't take photos or videos of sexual acts, can't post about the relationship on identifiable social media accounts, i'm to respond to her within 15 minutes of her messages, when she calls; I come, if she tells me something (within reason) I do it. I have to be exclusively with her sexually, no other people unless she requests it.

On her half she deposits money into my bank account weekly, im entitled to 2 days off a week if I want, but so far I have never requested, she pays for my bills.

Neither of us care much for drugs, she smokes cigarettes.

you have a job on the side or just serve her?

You da man OP. Carry on you lucky SOB.

Attached: 1564925327703.jpg (364x344, 15K)

I did for a while but I ended up quitting because I have a very comfortable living off of her, and sometimes she would call me to her work. She has a fetish of being eaten out under her desk while working.

Attached: ang135AJS_242177002.jpg (1333x2000, 402K)

Bumping cause OP is not a faggot.

Attached: ang135AJS_242177044.jpg (1333x2000, 396K)

Attached: ang135AJS_242177083.jpg (1333x2000, 366K)

>make a lot of money.
whatever a cougar pays a kid for sex, I wouldn't consider a lot of money.

Attached: ang135AJS_242174095.jpg (1333x2000, 422K)

Attached: ang135AJS_242173076.jpg (2000x1333, 528K)

Attached: ang135AJS_242172041.jpg (1333x2000, 415K)

Attached: ang135AJS_242171066.jpg (1333x2000, 464K)

Attached: ang135AJS_242170086.jpg (2000x1333, 633K)

>Many things in the contract, the big things are I can't take photos or videos of sexual acts, can't post about the relationship on identifiable social media accounts, i'm to respond to her within 15 minutes of her messages, when she calls; I come, if she tells me something (within reason) I do it. I have to be exclusively with her sexually, no other people unless she requests it.

Goddamn, she gets all that for only $1k a month? You're getting ripped off, dude.

The moment she gets bored of you, you're gonna have a hard time finding a new job.

Dude, make your own thread somewhere else.

Where did you find these women?
I tried one of these websites but I don't want to pay express approval :(

$1K/week

Fucking retard can’t read

Nice bait bro

It's 1k/week + bills covered + gifts, expensive watches, clothes etc. It's a comfortable living.

1k aud a week. thats 652 us. hes getting paid like minimum wage

Thread was about to 404. Fuck off then.

rude

1k/week is the direct bank deposit I get, if I add rent, phone bill, petrol etc it goes up to about 1.6k, with frequent high price gifts too. She just bought me $200 Adidas shoes last week.

>minimum wage in the us is 2608
Wow, I think now I understand why restaurants don't pay their waitress minimum wage

Attached: 1433076093871.jpg (344x291, 31K)

>cost of living difference, retard

$1000 a week + room/board isn't a lot to you?

OP are you allowed to have friends to hang out with or a real girlfriend?

How would you suggest finding one? Don't think my local newspaper will have sugar mamma ads

>OP are you allowed to have friends to hang out with or a real girlfriend?
Friends yes, female friends yes, girlfriend technically yes but I can't have sex as I am exclusively to have sex with her, no a jealousy thing but an sti / control thing.

I'd advise making a profile on a sugar daddy/sugar mama website and hoping for the best. All types of people will fill preferences but young, in shape and sociable will be the most popular and easiest way to find one.

Do you have a massive cock?

Yeah he’s paid to have sex and 2k6/month is definitely not minimum wage.

I guess its average or a bit above? 17 cm last I measured when I was a about 20. Decent thickness relative to length.

5 bucks says you’re above 6’

I'm in the same boat OP

I met mine at a golf course. 60s, millionaire, still married but her floppy cock husband can't do anything

198 cm. I think that's 6'5 by American measurements?

I’m 23 and just recently broke it off with a 32 year old because she got mad at me for wanting to wear a condom. I didn’t care for the sex, but I did enjoy all the wines, take out food, weed, and money she’d give me. Too bad I have a short fuse and get irritated with idiots way too fast.