Any advice we can give her or is it to late as she's doing her first real gangbang in a few hours?

Any advice we can give her or is it to late as she's doing her first real gangbang in a few hours?

Attached: 20170826_202419.jpg (2592x4608, 1.72M)

Don't let her do that face

will you be sharing?

She won’t enjoy it.

I don't think she will have time to make that face.

Hopefully near the end of it all.

What makes you say that? I guess she may feel different about it the next day.

Let her do it at her own pace and if she's not comfortable she should tell the guys. It's all about enjoyment for everybody involved.

Good advice yes and let her call the shots beforehand maybe talk to all the guys saying what they can and can't do to her.

I assume she's yours. Did she fuck anyone before you? Because if not, her first strange cock will be a big thing, especially as she's in a relationship. Not so much so if she's used to various dicks.

She's been in relationships before me, yes. And she is nervous plus she don't really know how many guys will be turning up. I'm guessing yes her first new dick with a total stranger will feel weird to her.

That and performing in public

Yes I know it's not in public as such but it is a performance for her.

Is she going bareback and getting creampied?

And there will be guys watching while others are fucking her. is she going for DP and airtight? Or just spitroast?

DO this ~ Cause That Bitch Is UGLY!

Attached: Paper bag slut.gif (500x375, 907K)

She don't like condoms anyway so they can cum anywhere I'd say.

Yeah not sure how many coming but could be into double figures. So alot will be watching her. Having 3 guys inside her is a must for her to try.

Perfect. I wish I was there. I have a 2 week load backed up and I'd put every drop in her pussy. Can the guys go back in for a 2nd shot?

Bit cruel.

She's alright. More pics from OP would be appreciated.

She would like that. Yes it won't stop until shes so exhausted she can't take anymore fucking.

Her pussy

Attached: 500644196.jpg (768x1024, 143K)

Wear more sunscreen

Pretty little pussy. Neatly trimmed is better to me than shaved bare. Is she on any contraceptives?

Holy fuck,i’d love to squeeze into her!

Whose idea was it?

Yes never bald.

I think alot will be later. Maybe abit sore to after.

What if she gets knocked up?

Was mine ages ago but a blank no. Then out of the blue she mentioned trying it. So here goes.

Yes she has injections in arm.

>Having 3 guys inside her is a must for her to try.
Whose rule is that, cuckster?

She on contraceptives so won't happen.

Her body her rules.

>Her body her rules.
Good man! So many faggots think their girls are property, then wonder why they cant have decent relationships, try kinky shit and end up hating women

I would say a bit of guilt will set in the next morning when you tell her how many times she got fucked and by how many guys. Plus her body will feel it for a few days maybe best not to go to work Monday if possible.

It's her rodeo as they say she can do what she thinks feels right for her. I'm ok with that.

I'm sure she will have a few bruises and scrapes all over her body not intentionally but due to the nature of how many times she will be getting fucked and friction burns too.

I hope the two of you know that there will be no going back.

Yes and it will be her first and last time.

RIP OP

>>it will be her first and last time
That's just reassuring herself (or yourself) that she isn't a whore or whatever. If you cross a line once, nothing stopping you from crossing it again. And that's fine as long as you are fine with that beforehand.

I would never look at her as a whore. If she fucked someone behind my back then yes. But this is out in the open both our idea.

One definition of a whore is one who has sex with lots of people in short periods of time. It doesn’t have to do with cheating or being sneaky. (But it’s usually comorbid with the latter.)

Goodluck to you both. Run her a soothing bath after she will defo need that. It will feel like she's run a marathon and she will sleep for about 24 hrs. Her body will go through so much and she could be fucking for hours on end.

Who?