I don't understand why women are religious

I don't understand why women are religious.
None of it is on your favor.

Attached: 1582895405305.jpg (313x391, 27K)

are you saying that only men can be religious?

Fear of punishment if you don't pretend to believe this violent and ugly partriarchal shit.
Some of us are killed if we as much as utter a syllable against the gods.

This mostly. Religion of peace but only if you are one of them and know your place.

Yes because most men are retarded af, they really can sacrifice their lives for some stupid beliefs or a honor or all that bullshit like this.

You don't really choose a religion. You are born in a religious family and you are brainwashed all your life to think that religion is the only way of life. In the other hand I know a couple of girls who choose to join a religion. They where naive and stupid (but intelligent in other ways, so I don't know what really happened)

Fuck I want to fuck a hijabi so bad fuck fcuk fucj

religion is bad for all parties involved. Well, with the exception of those who collect the tithes

it's not that bad unelss yuo're fanatic

I see we got a enlightened one here

Attached: FaceApp_1556074595902.jpg (900x900, 258K)

Women wont date you because you are an ugly loser with social issues, you shoving your jew religion in their face is just a bonus (Atheism is a jew religion, crusaders burned jews alive during the crusades as revenge for getting Jesus put on the cross)

Attached: Nintendo be pussy yo.jpg (2084x1976, 1.19M)

Atheists love muslims and open boarders. Christians are the only reason Europe isnt muslim. Look at the world leaders now, most are atheists and welcoming muslim invaders with open arms. Atheists are the biggest jew puppets of all

Attached: Atheist BTFO.png (640x723, 97K)

Hahaha haha no Fucking zoomer.
How come you zoomers are always trying to get others to agree with half-baked replies. I ask why you say why can't we. Fuck outta here.

>Atheism is a jew religion
>Atheism is a religion
>Atheism = religion

Uh... you do know the meaning of the word?
If not, let me copy/paste:
"Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities. Less broadly, atheism is the rejection of belief that any deities exist. In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. Atheism is contrasted with theism, which, in its most general form, is the belief that at least one deity exists."
From Wikipedia
And:
"Atheism, in general, the critique and denial of metaphysical beliefs in God or spiritual beings. As such, it is usually distinguished from theism, which affirms the reality of the divine and often seeks to demonstrate its existence. Atheism is also distinguished from agnosticism, which leaves open the question whether there is a god or not, professing to find the questions unanswered or unanswerable."
From The Encyclopædia Britannica
Also pic related.

Attached: AtheismMerriamWebster.png (801x966, 171K)

I live in the bible belt so shopping around for a religion or church is common here even at a young age.

Citation fuckin needed lol
Imagine being this far up your own ass

it's like she is handicapped. idk

Yes, you too can have fun with the "People I don't like" template. Just fill in the blanks as you like.

. is the only reason isn't and welcoming . puppets of all.

Now you can make your own threads on Cred Forums and troll people for fun and profit!
... well, not profit...

Fucking kek

No shit. No one is saying that. Some stuff doesn't have to be said because it's a given.
You can't deny women get the super shitty end of the stick though.
Like far worse than man
Just read on ANY of them and you will see god don't love his bitches.

What's wrong with sacrifice?
You scared bitch?
When you know what you have it becomes easy to do so

Sacrifice is fine, if you offer yourself to it.
It's hellish when you're the one being sacrificed against your will.