Anyone try a cock sleeve on a girl before? First time was last night

Anyone try a cock sleeve on a girl before? First time was last night.

Attached: 90A90348-9013-42DD-B117-B891216DADD3.jpg (2016x1512, 1.87M)

and?

yeah, it's pretty fun, becomes a challenge to cum so you end up going as hard as you can, we don't use it that often because she says it's too big

HAHAHAHA

Attached: DF6FF643-0582-41BC-B78E-42148C660483.jpg (460x345, 24K)

She was hammered at the time. Prone bone position. Used lube inside and out. Got the tip in and she was getting into it, and then reached back and hooked my arms and pulled me completely inside her. We both kind of went nuts for a few minutes. Screaming orgasm from her which I was hoping for, but wasn’t expecting.... her being a huge slut about it turned me on and I ended up cumming inside the sleeve. Wasn’t expecting that... it’s pretty smooth inside and thick so I can’t really feel her vagina. Very weird and hot.

Holy shit thats sad
Im done with Cred Forums time for daylight

Attached: a44e1cb9179653d6bae4db475d0df2384cb32bdc_hq.jpg (225x350, 19K)

how low do betas and dicklettes go? having to whip out your wearable dildo just to have sex is just embarrassing

Attached: 1522037355161.png (956x657, 440K)

Attached: 1575251069692.png (230x230, 10K)

Butt fucking

Who was she to you?

I want to try one now. Any suggestion on brand or fit?

Ignore the whole saying this is beta. Watching your girl rocked by orgasm after orgasm uncontrollably is hot as Fuck.

Gf

Okay so it's like a condom. But with even less sensation.
Okay, so it feels bigger for her. But now she'll remember how good it felt when your cock was twice as thick and rubber, so your little bare dick will just be disappointing.
Tell me again why these are a good idea?

I want to try this with my GF, but don't do to this

I got the fantasy x tension. Everything seems to be ok. I’m already kind of thick, and it makes me thicker, but then as you can see the head slims down pretty good. Wasn’t a fan of how it looked, but might of been easier on her getting things started. Lube is pretty necessary to get it on.

Which is only achievable with a sex toy... Your girls is reliant upon a sex toy to cum... She's not reliant upon you. Therefore beta. Beta to a sex toy

she loves my dick. We are very comfortable with each other. This was just something silly to change things up in the bedroom. Can’t keep the same moves unless you keep rotating new chicks. I can hit her cervix just fine with my nature length, she’s pretty tight by nature and always takes some warming up to get going. Something fun to have around.

Lol these anons are haters. I have a big dick and I’ve used the bad dragon cock sleeves before. No matter how big anyone’s dick is, it never has a 7.5” circumference. Fun to bust out when the girl is really drunk and inhibitions are low. Plus a lot of girls like big dick, but overly large dick isn’t fun on the regular

Same sitch here. She comes a lot on my dick, but sometimes I like to toy fuck her. It gets me off to see that desperation when she's close.

Nigga u gay as fuck

>I have a big dick
No, you don't, keep coping dicklet

Yep it was definitely fun to try out. In the moment she didn’t even know what I was doing back there until I got it in. Completely forgot about it the following morning. I had to show it to her lol

Nice bait. You just want to see my dick fag

Keep your 5 inch nub to yourself, fag.

Imagine putting your dick inside a dick

Attached: 1580873844519.jpg (125x94, 2K)