My cat Julius (12yo, had him since birth) is half-blind, has rheumatism and is suffering from a tumor in his throat...

My cat Julius (12yo, had him since birth) is half-blind, has rheumatism and is suffering from a tumor in his throat. Medication doesn't seem to be helping the tumor, swallowing food gets harder and harder on him.

Doctor said to consider putting him down. Should I?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2020-02-29 at 22.22.07.jpg (903x1600, 80K)

Absolutely

Yes OP, and I'm so sorry. Animals can't make these decisions for themselves, it's your responsibility to make sure Julius dies comfortably instead of suffering. :(( Here for you.

PUT THAT FUCKER TO SLEEP!

Yes. At home, if you can. In any way, suerounded by love. It's hard, but it's his time. Let him say goodbye ans go.

Would you want to be put down in that state?

Even in suffering life is superior to death.

do everything u can do to help, if u cant, i think is the only option, say him goodbye and a big hug he know u love him.

If he's suffering and doesn't have decent quality of life you need to consider giving him the permanent KO, part of the responsibility of owning a pet is knowing you'll probably outlive it

ITT: an user who doesn't know suffering

Does he seem happy more than he is sad if hes sad more than hes happy maybe that would be the better choice

>KILL YOUR ANIMAL OP
simps

Let him go. Take him to the doctor.
It's a pain to lose a pet, but if he's suffering let him go.
All the best, I know how it feels, I've lost my cat too.

>what's that user? got a little tummyache? having some trouble swallowing your hot pocket? TIME TO DIE BITCH

CBD for his joints, if he starts hiding all day or stops eating then thats it for him. sorry user

Attached: 1482466030733.jpg (600x1085, 75K)

American right?

if i knew my cat was suffering terribly beyond a doubt i would help him die gently and painlessly

This.
If he hides a lot. Purrs a lot even when you're not really petting him, or tries to escape more frequently, you should get him put down. It's all body language.

Okay I'll bite, you seem hungry (you)
You've never had a pet you loved - or you'd know better.

Of course, I like living.

I'm guessing you're a bugman?

Place him under your car tire, put it in drive and gentle pull forward. You'll also save the expense of having the vet put it down.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 5K)

Put down cat, adopt new cat. Problem?

In the past he was a very active creature. Often fighting other cats and bringing home birds and mice and so (that's why he looks so ravaged)

Now he just sits around. I'd say his spirit is still there, but his body fails on him. So yeah probably will put him down soon

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2020-02-29 at 22.35.33.jpg (903x1600, 115K)

I bet you support killing unborn children too

Why are liberals so bloodthirsty? Moloch demands many sacrifices I suppose.

Aw, you're really hungry, Here's another (you)
I'll feed this one guys, you just deal with the sorrow OP's gonna go though.

Don't force feed him. The tumor will shrink if the body starves.
He's not even hungry

>Doctor said to consider putting him down. Should I?

Rent yourself a wood chipper and toss 'em in. It'll be quick. If you don't have access to one, you can always opt for a kitchen garbage disposal. The cat would most likely fit and it'll save you the time and trouble to bury it.

Death is a part of life. Put him down user. He won’t suffer anymore then.

if anything I'd just let him get injected at the vet. we're not as savage as you Americans in Europe

Obviously you're feeding it with your cum. You've been doing it since he was a young age

I'm going to keep it real with you Cred Forumsbrother, that shit is fucking rough. Let the fags and cucks on here bust your balls all they want. I feel for you but as much love you have for your furry friend don't let it suffer. God speed user and pet your kitty once for me.

Pic is my boy Brox. Dumb as a bag of fucking hammers but the best living I've ever spent time with beside my wife.

Attached: IMG_20190430_151751632.jpg (3072x4096, 536K)

It wouldn't be savage unless you place him in tail first. Now that would be brutal and you better wear hearing protection.

Attached: kitchen-sink-171362999-580537a75f9b5805c2181d8c-59b352469abed50011c21df8.jpg (960x667, 89K)

Yes

Attached: FluidFaces (18).jpg (578x1024, 94K)

Attached: 1545451265120.gif (200x267, 26K)

for that i suggest "do everything u can do to help" if he cant, the death is the option, thats the rule with every animal, we evolve to help in this meaning, every existence, thats cuz we can help people with disease and save his lifes only if we can.

You have to user. Make sure to give him his favorite food before he goes.

Attached: DWk-8_FX0AEdKma.jpg (702x563, 40K)

You honestly never crammed a cat down a garbage disposal? I'm sure everybody had done this at one point or another in their lives.

Holy shit, this one's hungry. Here, let me...
(you)

Poor baby...don't let him suffer...
Yeah it'll be much better when one afternoon his throat clogs up and he chokes to death because he can't swallow anymore.

Unfortunately it sounds like he needs to be put down. I had a cat with a similar issue and i feel like I tortured him because i forced him to live in his condition for far longer than he shouldve. Dont make the same mistake, but also be there with him when it happens. The last thing he’d want is to have his life end surrounded by strangers

man this is exactly what the vet told me as well. You can't be too early with euthanization BUT you can be too late

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2020-02-29 at 22.59.21.jpg (903x1600, 68K)

>Yeah it'll be much better when one afternoon his throat clogs up and he chokes to death because he can't swallow anymore.
When it's time to go, it's time to go.

Or OP can stain his hands with the blood of an animal that trusts him.

>put him down
The euphemisms in this thread speak for themselves. Will you kill your cat OP? Or let it live another day.
>You can't be too early with euthanization
the horror, fucking monsters in this profession. Kill all the babies and the animals.

I thought you brought up an interesting point before user. About whether or not I'd want to be put down in said conditions.

But now you're just being radical

There's only one right decision OP.

>When it's time to go, it's time to go.
Agreed, his trusting owner should be with him as he puts him down, without suffering. A good life, with a dignified death.

I'm radically advocating for people not to kill their animals when they become old and a burden.

>Agreed, his trusting owner should be with him as he kills him.
You could have just been honest.

>man this is exactly what the vet told me as well. You can't be too early with euthanization BUT you can be too late
Imagine a doctor saying this to a terminally ill patient
>well, we can't fix you. No point it dragging this out. Let's just put you to sleep I MEAN KILL YOU

Life is always superior to death. Death is destruction.

Of course he's radical, he's an obvious troll.

OP asked if he should kill his cat. I am here making the case he should not.

I'm also dabbing on people who think it's cool to kill pets and unborn babies.
>but why unborn babies user?
I bet there's a lot of overlap in these demographics.

Attached: 1461984687568.jpg (402x604, 31K)

(you)

How many innocent lives have you taken, I wonder? God knows the total.

Attached: 1563616690367.jpg (500x366, 26K)

I sincerely hope OP has left to comfort his cat. Let us hope he does the radical thing.