This bitch at my school has made up sexual abuse allegations against me...

This bitch at my school has made up sexual abuse allegations against me, messaged them to my gf and when I try to be reasonable and find them to talk to them cause talking might actually Solve things, they claim in following them, when they refuse to apologise and I go a bit mental they use that as a reason for why they're such shits, and now they've told the fukcin teachers and shit and now they get to leave fucking early because I'm aparantly "gonna kill them" so basically they're getting rewarded for targeting people and hurting them. What the fuck should I do?

Attached: IMG_20200227_154424_410.jpg (320x320, 50K)

lol sorry user but you're prob going to prison

Yer life is shit I know

try to not to react angry so atleast they cant use that against

Stretch your ass, your cellys wont use lube
Either commit kys now, or hope she revokes the claim

Just abandon all interest in the story. Humans mostly have massive raging emotion boners for the bullshit story they create in their head. The less they get a reaction the faster they'll move on to their next drama.

i stabbed my bully 16 times do that but try to kill them not like what i did (:

this is from the guy who said to stab them dont because you could get arrested i would say to get a hole bunch of fruends together to call her a slut instead and spread those kind of rumors

Try to get as much evidence to disprove their statements as possible. At them end of the day it's on them to prove their allegations are true, so do whatever you can to disprove them. Obviously if what they are saying is untrue this should be easy. Also try to find what ever evidence you can of them lying, not just in relation to this but in general. Show people that this person is untrustworthy.

A bitch made false allegations of rape, everyone believes her cuz , ya know, HER, and then she gaslights you when you react like a madman. Imagine my surprise.

She cant gaslight you if you dont lose your cool. If current gf shuns you only based on bitchs word alone then you were actually rone a favor. Forget both of these cunts and walk away.

Claim you're transgender and flip the script on them, duh

Talk to the Dean before they do. Avoid them at all cost and don't let their actions get you again. Don't talk to friends about it. Talk to the principal before they do.

I don't know what to tell you user. I am one of those guys who ended up dropping out of school because of misandry. Would not recommend that route though.

If she said you raped her then why hasn't she gone to the doctor...
I've known girls to get raped in high school.
They either never bring it up or it turns into a huge thing with cops involved the day or next day that it haopened.
I once even had a girl try to say I raped her.
I got lucky the cops didn't believe her because the way she acted about it
I'm not going to list the red flags but I'm glad they saw them
fives years later one of her friends saw me at the bar
She told me she did because she said she "liked me" and she accused two other guys of rape after high school.
People like should be placed on the sex offenders list.

Why do women want THAT much attention? Do they just have a boundless capacity to consume complex attention?

The purpose of sex laws is literally to protect women. Why would you ever put a woman on the sex offender list. I have even seen cases where women are prosecuted for child molestation? Insane. Women are not capable of comitting rape, period.

Now is the time to weaponize this and rape her ... for hours

Because they have THE monopoly over children.

Then choke her ass out and dismember her body and mail the pieces to her family.
Or don’t your choice.

Killing someone doesn't really have any emotional impact as most people might fantasize that it does.

And the female teacher who put a wooden spoon up my asshole when I was in elementary school didn't rape me by that logic. Shut the fuck up.

She was OBVIOUSLY just teaching you how to make chocolate cookies, homemade style.

(you)