ITT: We state facts that are obviously true but widely ignored and will be humanity's downfall

ITT: We state facts that are obviously true but widely ignored and will be humanity's downfall

Attached: 1580867821962.jpg (489x600, 96K)

Sex is only for reproduction

Most men would do an "average" girl, but most girls wouldn't do an "average" man. I'm not an incel for saying this, it's a fact an you know it.

Harming those who harm because they have harmed, is just as immoral as harming without reason.

Women ruin everything.

Attached: md1FPryggHeoA1A8t4rz1HqYbLC4hNnU-meMnVlSj9U.jpg (1065x1600, 366K)

Attached: settling.png (1508x838, 82K)

you aren't an incel for saying it, but you are saying because you're an incel

Blacks are far more violent than any other race in our society.

Eat right. Or else.

Democracy was a mistake.

Attached: mpv-shot0039.png (1280x720, 826K)

you know what board that's from?

No, some other user posted it a while ago.

Unchecked immigration is making cities worse.

the majority of humanity will be addicted to technology to the point that nothing can be done within 30 years

Drug addicts have a disease that is at least partially self-inflicted. They absolutely have to take responsibility for their situation.

The Chinese are the greatest threat to humanity right now. If they are not controlled they will literally destroy this planet.

niggers gonna nig

Most of your problems are the result of you refusing to do what you know is necessary to better yourself.

Traps are gay.

Traps are gay and being gay is wrong.

Attached: everydaywestrayfurtherfromgod.jpg (480x360, 15K)

The Internet is the greatest human accomplishment ever and the overwhelming majority of it is wasted on complete bullshit.

There is no free will.

If you are a male being gay is natural state and sexuality and being gay is the only way to be truly happy.

Attached: 1401044977752.jpg (307x393, 19K)

Delete this.

Attached: 11233531_10205814046847025_3237325559484226034_n.jpg (240x182, 13K)

Absolutely this. We could be in the stars and colonizing planets but tards and faggots wanna waste their time jerking off to cat-girls and making shit memes

Technology can't keep up with Earth's dwindling resources and worsening climate conditions. Developed, industrial societies will begin to collapse before the year 2050.

The USA has nothing to do with ethnicity and racists are deluded if they think otherwise.

>2050
Too long.

Attached: 73150964_142098113808094_2030399174149580432_n.jpg (1080x1350, 203K)

no.

The Chinese are the greatest threat to humanity today.

>literally every neck beard on Cred Forums thinks he’s settling if the girl isn’t Taylor Swift.

Most men understand that they really have to take what they can get, women keep the delusions going for as long as they can because some semi-attractive dude calls them at 4am on a saturday when he's had a rough night.

I think most people know they have to settle, women just figure it out later.

They're among us and we pretend like everything is fine.

explain? i get more pussy than im allowed to have (married). does this mean im above average?

I have never (personally) heard a man talk about the woman he "deserves" but the one he wants to try and woo, but that's they way women always think about the whole matter. Most of them have ideas about their worth completely blown out of proportion.

Attached: How to deal with women according to Ai-chan.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Objectively false
My personal pleasure is not necessarily procreative.

This, but op is obviously wrong anyway as most men have fucked and that alone requires some of them to be "average".... whatever the fuck that means.

This is true.

Finally, someone who isn't a retard

Haha so true.

Attached: 1582209612053.png (216x216, 77K)

Having kids is a sacrifice, even after they're grown

>too young to post
>has international economics figured out

Representative Democracy is the worst system devised.

???

Where to fucking start...
>homosexuality, transexuality and all other similar deviations from the sexual norm are either birth defects or mental illnesses, and should be treated as such - tolerated, but not accepted, and never celebrated.
>due to feminism, women now have more power than men ever have.
>humanity has several distinct different races that will never be compatible, and crossbreeding is unhealthy
>jews run the world
>nothing you do will ever matter
>you will die and be forgotten
>nobody but your mother will ever give a shit about you
>you will never be as happy as you were when you were 15
>from 25, everything is downhill
>money will make you more comfortable, but it probably isn't worth the effort
>the working week is the modern face of slavery
>sex is overrated
>the only obstacles to suicide are fear and morality - without those, suicide is extremely appealing
>the majority of people are stupid
>the vast majority of people are assholes
>90% of women chase after 10% of men
There's probably more but fuck it

The VAST majority of ‘homeless people’ are mentally ill/addicts and short of institutionalizing them, nothing can be done. (I mean you could oven them too I guess)

Your pleasure is not real.
When you have sex with a woman without trying to impregnate her, you're letting her control you.
Woman is the sex dealer and man is the sex addict.

You're wrong and your text is a waste of your middle school's bandwidth.

>Your pleasure is not real.
Oh.... you sure? Ill go jerk off real quick and see if it pleases me.

>If I call them young I win

Attached: flirting.jpg (1592x1445, 720K)

>you're letting her control you.
New incel logic? Sorry youve lost me.

This. China is currently somehow juggling being the worst polluter on the planet, committing genocide against Muslims, imperializing Africa, and monitoring/censoring its own people to a dystopian level. And this is all due to its own government.

Misusing a "smart" phone actually makes you a little stupider every time.

>first is bad, the rest are cool
Could be worse, I guess.

Also a planetary virus incubator

>>due to feminism,>due to feminism, women now have more power than men ever have.

>>due to feminism, women now have more power than men ever have.

>have more power than men ever have.

have more power than men ever had

ftfy

>sex is overrated
agreed

Our entire way of life is dependent on oil: an extremely energy intensive, finite resource. Nothing will replace it, and once cheap reserves of it are gone, we will face a crisis.

Sad but true

Guy who made the first comment here. Usually, in order for a man to fuck a woman, he has to distinguish himself in some way from the other men around him or impress that specific woman somehow. Normally, for a girl, looking moderately attractive and having a tolerable personality is enough for there to be guys around her who want to fuck her.

>>homosexuality, transexuality and all other similar deviations from the sexual norm are either birth defects or mental illnesses, and should be treated as such - tolerated, but not accepted, and never celebrated.
Indeed anomalies, but it isn't up to you to "correct" them. Homosexuality is consciously accepted, if the guy wants to get buttfucked that's his problem. For transexuality, the point of medical science is to ease a patient's suffering, so if that happens by surgery, so be it.
>>due to feminism, women now have more power than men ever have.
The power balance is uneven right now, sure, but "ever have" is kinda reaching a bit. Woman are still property in many countries.
>>humanity has several distinct different races that will never be compatible, and crossbreeding is unhealthy
More like breeds. And it's completely within our biological specifications.
>>jews run the world
Ok
>>nothing you do will ever matter
In a grand scale, no. But locally and temporarily yes.
>>you will die and be forgotten
Ditto
>>nobody but your mother will ever give a shit about you
Oh poor baby.
>>you will never be as happy as you were when you were 15
I wasn't even happy at 15
>>from 25, everything is downhill
Some things get considerably better
>>money will make you more comfortable, but it probably isn't worth the effort
You're just lazy.
>>the working week is the modern face of slavery
Ditto.
>>sex is overrated
Unless you're getting any, this is exactly what someone in a dry spell would say
>>the only obstacles to suicide are fear and morality - without those, suicide is extremely appealing
Also motivation. I don't fear death and wouldn't be here to care if I died, but I don't have any particular strong reason to end it.
>>the majority of people are stupid
"Think how dumb is the average person. Now realize half of them are dumber than that"
>>the vast majority of people are assholes
You need new friends.
% of women chase after 10% of men
Not that wide a margin

False. If being gay was natural then men would be able to have babies too.

>looking moderately attractive and having a tolerable personality is enough for there to be guys around her who want to fuck her
The personality part is complete nonsense.
As long as a girl looks decent, most men won't even care about how horrid or boring she is as long as they might get to bone her.

Attached: Adidas, open up.jpg (960x639, 136K)

All humans are the same race.

Was hoping to find at least something useful in this thread. You all suck.

We are living in the dark ages before a apocalypse which will occur within the next 100 years. We are reaching the end of the Aryan root race and an apocalypse is necessary to cleanse the earth of degeneracy. This has occured in the past and is evident in the fact that clearly highly technologically advanced civilisations that built the pyramids and had great occult knowledge have been wiped out. Ice ages, floods, etc. Humans are animals with the potential to become god's through the great work of sexual transmutation, meditation, and killing the egos. Shepherds of the human animal have been on earth in the past to try to guide this humanity to the light (Jesus, the Buddha, etc) but we have not listened. This humanity is already lost.

Women have way too much power. Men have a biological urge to have sex multiple times per day. The culture has evolved to where women not only control when that sex is had, but also have been given victim status. You ask a girl out and she says no, you're a sex offender.

Jews control everything.

Most guys want anal because they have a small pp

Naa, its just a "naughty" thing
A lottle dominance too i assume but i believe its more about the "taboo".

Agreed. The stupidest thing we ever did was change the terms for institutionalizing people. Used to be if some adult couldn't take care of themselves they could be put away. Had its drawbacks, admitted, but kept them off the fucking streets.

Then the standard was changed. Now you can only put someone away if they are a danger to themselves or others. Now first, it's hard as fuck to prove someone is a danger to themselves unless you manage to record them fucking themselves up or something, which is kinda sick. Secondly, it pushed all those people who couldn't take care of themselves but weren't overtly dangerous out on the street where guess what? They still can't care for themselves and now entire cities get ruined and everyone pays the price.