Just accidently fucking nutted in my eye and its red. how long will this last...

just accidently fucking nutted in my eye and its red. how long will this last. how the fuck am i suppose to explain this to my parents

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 12.22.28 AM.jpg (786x534, 366K)

I'm sorry young man, this board is for individuals over the age of 18.

im neet dumbass

I'm baked you just made me laugh for 5 mins straight thanks

dude its so fucking red but its only one eye what the fuck do i do

You should go to the pharmacy tomorrow and get Plan B. I can't imagine crying out an infant would feel so great and frankly youre too retarded to raise a child.

Attached: 1580997519325.png (407x611, 688K)

fuck off

rub urine in your eye. it'll clear up a lot quicker.

i need actual advice people please

It's not my fault youre an autistic spermavore who can't aim.

Attached: 1580997104850.png (770x1001, 1.43M)

i just wanted to see what it would feel like

Advice: dont jack off onto your face like a degenerate.

Attached: 1580998164528.jpg (357x536, 44K)

Go to the doctor

>how the fuck am i suppose to explain this to my parents
Underage banned

Just tell them exactly what's up.

Lmao

i live with my parents because im not
>hurr durr spend 4k a month on rent because or else ur a virg hahaha

it doesnt fucking hurt its just a little red. do you know how long itd be to go away

anyone invested in the story. i will be saying i tried to put in contacts and scratched my eye

Just say you caught pink eye

Dont say anything. Pretend it was your stepmom starting in a's panties

About 9 months

Attached: 1580997931822.jpg (407x611, 58K)

I spend 500 a month on rent, dude. Look around for cheap places. They exist.

But I understand. Just tell them. Flush it out with cold water though. It should be fine by in the morning.

living in LA
thanks for being the only nonfag in here. I hope it does go away, if not

LA as in los Angeles or louisiana? Cause if louisiana then it should be easy finding a cheap place if it's not Nola. I live in the garden district of monroe. Also the contacts idea isn't bad if you actually wear contacts. Don't go with the scratching it idea though. A scratched cornea is something they may want you to see a doctor for. Scratched corneas get infected really easily and it's something you usually need to get antibiotic eyedrops for. If you go with that, just say you touched your eyeball, not that you scratched it. Touching it roughly is enough for it to turn red.

los angeles haha. Ok, thanks for the advice man will do that, will probably be more believable because i havent worn them in a while

Post a picture of your eye(s) for entertainment

Attached: 1580999446759.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Just because I like your pics

Attached: B36DD7DA-A4D2-4D8B-A8BE-580D7C32B6D6.jpg (3088x2320, 972K)

conjunctivitis
you will need prescription eye drops for that

its literally almost gone

Start by not being a fucking retard and telling your parents, then assist a medical center somewhere locally.

Nigger, there is a reason why you have seen so many shilling media about telling the truth, you have a wound, it hurts, but it will hurt more if you let it linger.

it doesnt hurt dumb fuck. i literally said that above.

Everybody know pink eye is a gay thing. Its the gay facial mark

OP, you are gay and retarded, but I honestly know that feeling. Just say you were showering and got shampoo in your eye or something, it's what I did a few years ago. It'll be gone before the day ends.