ITT: We act like normal, civilized people until someone rolls dubs

ITT: We act like normal, civilized people until someone rolls dubs.

Go.

Attached: brushybrushy.jpg (480x392, 55K)

Nigger

god fucking dammit i just want to guillotine jeff bezos

Evening gentlemen!

Guacamole nigger penis

Egad, how uncouth of you! Wash your mouths out with detergent this instant!

Attached: chiked.jpg (800x533, 153K)

Salutations, my good sir! What brings you here on this fine evening?

guess what

Good man, washing the corona off that innocent bat.

Absolute swine.

Begone!

Nigga

What do you wish to say, my good sir? Do you have an announcement of some kind?

Sir, we do not need to know your mother's dietary requirements. That should be privileged information between her and her procurer.

wow look at all the people saying nigger how original and hilarious everyone else in the thread is laughing good job!

Time to go crazy

I believe it's spelled "Nigeria", user. Have you ever been there? It looks nice.

A gentleman always follows the rules the house, lest he be cast in ill light and shunned by society.

Sir, I ask that you restrain yourself, there is no need to act in an over-zealous manner as of yet.

lol

You do realise it'd be an Amazon guillotine, and it wouldn't come with a blade? And the blade would cost four times as much as the guillotine? And it'd take three months to arrive?

Also, Jeff would just buy a new head.

i say, do check these doubles my good men

Fuck you nigger

Travel to the forbidden continent is quite the undertaking I've heard.

> everyone in this thread who isn't swearing

Attached: sir_monocle.jpg (425x302, 18K)

Ah, fuck you buddy.

Fuck you you inbred piece of mongral fuck candy

Travel there can be daunting, yes.. almost as daunting as trying to survive once you arrive! I believe someone has been selling the blackamoors rifles!

U motherfucker

It's spelled mongrel, you twat sandwich.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA NIGGER FUCKER

it's spelled "mongrol"

MONGROL SMUSH

Attached: ABC Warriors Book 1 - 25.jpg (1205x1570, 823K)

Hello fellows !! What a time to be alive!

Good morning

you came to the wrong thread nigga

Eat shit nigger
Also,checked.

ah hello again friends, what did i miss

How many times should one brush one's bat?

799. You fucked up OP. You nigger fucking kike. I hope
Fuck Asians. Like seriously their pussy is tight. Be careful of STDs and corona

god I fucking hate niggers like you

Today i shat myself at work and everybody could smell it. Had to do the walk of shame out the office. Got into the elevator and my boss was in there with me. His face was literally reddening in front of me, I think he was trying to hold his breath. Do you think I will still have a job tomorrow

Yhea just said you got a prescription from the doctor and the medicine is prone to Diarrhea, he ll accept.

>AND than he ll start to fucking get obsessed with you shitting yourself. He ll start to look at your ass each day to see if you shit yourself, he ll even pay your co workers extra bonus just to get a sniff from your ass to "check" if you shit yourself.

Attached: david puddi.jpg (600x413, 55K)

You think so?

certainly this
> Yhea just said you got a prescription from the doctor and the medicine is prone to Diarrhea, he ll accept.

At least as i have experienced if you just explain yourself (not to much tho) they have more empathy towards you.

Just remember to have a kind way of saying things :)