I went on a tinder date with a girl and she talked nonstop the entire movie, blushed at the cheesy shit i said...

i went on a tinder date with a girl and she talked nonstop the entire movie, blushed at the cheesy shit i said, and we have another date planned for this monday.

Thing is, she absolutely sucks at texting. Late responses, takes hours in between, hell, even for the first date when i said I got off work she took an hour to tell me she was ready.

She's cute and she has a great personality but do I continue this? surely not texting so much isn't that big of a deal.

Attached: funny monky.gif (300x210, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried talking to her about this in person?

Go for it bro late texts aren't that big of a deal as long as it doesn't take a day or two for her to respond

Yea you are making something out of nothing. As long as she still wants dates and gives proper attention when you are actually together in the real world then you are good

I think you should give this some time before deciding anything, go for it

Maybe some people arent completely up their phones ass like you are.
You sound like a faggot and you dont deserve her. Kill yourself

How about instead you kill yourself. No one fucking cares take your girl problems off the internet, loser.

However tell her to shut up when you feel like it. Especially when watching movies.

And yes, give some time to check whether it's love or infatuation, then decide.

Exactly. When it days, weeks or months later forget about talking to that person.

butthurt hapa incel

>late texts
Jesus fucking Christ this is why I hate you millenial faggots. Waaaaaaa she didn't text me back in 2 minutes omg it must mean something waaaaaaa. Fucking faggots I swear to God. Get your phone out of your face for once you little shit. If it bothers you so much why don't you just call her and speak to her like a real human faggot.

I bet you use emojis.

No, we were talking so much about basically everything else it never came up.
The latest it's been that wasn't overnight was about two or three hours. I agree though, i'm probably gonna stick through it.
I figured. I've never dated someone who takes so long to text back I guess, just caught me off guard.

Attached: greedy muky.gif (395x288, 2M)

future you

Attached: betahubby.png (233x271, 114K)

the closest thing to an emoji i use is "lmao"

gen z btw. i'm 19

Attached: laura.jpg (1200x800, 211K)

Don't get attached.... Women lie.

probably true just as long as i'm not cucked everything is probably gonna be ok

youtu.be/SdJVI5zpra8

i'm aware i just got out of a 2 and half year relationship because she "doesn't feel that spark anymore". I just crave human attention and have a codependency complex.

DROP HER DUDE!! WARNING!! SHES A DUMB BITCH!! SHE WILL LEECH YOUR TIME AWAY!!! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!! SHE WILL ANNOY THE FUCKING PISS OUT OF YOU IF YOU KEEP SEEING HER! YOU THINK IT WILL GET BETTER??!?! FUCK NO!! SHE WILL ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF YOU EVERY DAY, RUIN EVERY MOVIE, TV SHOW AND ANYTHING YOU DO!

GET
OUT
NOW!! FIND A FUCKING GIRL WITH A FEW BRAIN CELLS!!!

i crave human connection and it's the furthest ive got in like a month let me have my fun

Shut the fuck up fakecel.

tenda spencer