It is happening bros, Greek armed forces started using live ammunition against immigrants, more than 13...

It is happening bros, Greek armed forces started using live ammunition against immigrants, more than 13.000 immigrants have gathered in the border after Greece decided to close it yesterday

Vid related: 15minutes.gr/πυροβολισμοί-εκφοβισμού-από-στρατιώ/

Attached: evros-mat-metanastes-1-709x357.jpg (709x357, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/greece-defensive-turkey-opens-border-refugees-200229091808379.html
15minutes.gr/πυροβολισμοί-εκφοβισμού-από-στρατιώ/
infectioncontroltoday.com/vaccines-vaccination/45-percent-surveyed-american-adults-doubt-vaccine-safety
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289613000846
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao

aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/greece-defensive-turkey-opens-border-refugees-200229091808379.html

Im in Mitylini man , finally the people woke up, we're beating NGO members and setting up roadblocks for migrant fuckers.

yep russia turkey and syria getting ready to throw down. But who cares

Attached: Its tiime.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

Kill them all brother we will send bullets

Attached: TrumpGod.jpg (915x610, 70K)

Based Greekbros killing immigrant scum.

The immigrants didn't 'gather' at the border. Most of them were bused there by the Turkish govt.

Three million migrants and refugees are in Turkey, god help us all.

Mow them down
Fucking useless trash

Based Malakas

Attached: 200% Rad.jpg (102x124, 2K)

>15minutes.gr/πυροβολισμοί-εκφοβισμού-από-στρατιώ/
That looks more like a quite decent amount of teargas to me.

Right wing retards need to be shot. Fucking cognitive dissonance by the gallon

I will donate a 20 mm GOW avenger cannon off of an A10. Just tell me where to send and how much ammunition.

Underated post

Die jew

>everyone who doesn't share my schizo conspiracy theories is a jew
eat a dick

Attached: 29541888_1464480923678947_3454963583660995193_n.jpg (554x554, 38K)

Immigrant scum should be shot you fucking liberal cuck.

>more than 13.000 immigrants

Yesterday, it was like 28k.
If they divide by half each day, the whole issue is over in less than a week.

you retards do know that these right wingers protesting voted for the politicians who signed us up to receive immigrants right? you do know these terrorists are all NATO-backed jihadists who fought for turkey against assad, and will now be pumped into europe on NATO orders right?

im not a liberal you fucking retard. these "immigrants" are NATO paid jihadists who fought for turkey. this is all happening with US approval, you keep thinking right wingers are anti-immigration retard

lmao come on son, we all know if you walked in on trump fucking your wife you'd claim being a cuckold is based

I don't care about them, I'm just saying that all immigrant muslim scum should be shot in every country. Stay in your homeland and stop sneaking into other countries with your sandnigger sharia bullshit you fucking muslim pigs.

Halfblood retards are literally the worst. Real niggers know whats up. Most real whites know whats up, but these half blood retards have no place. Theyre literally the worst.

fucking cancer mutt

13000 rounds

goddamn in europe yall dont play. as a "hillbilly" from the southern usa, i feel like i could be friends with these friends.

Attached: l-28607-when-your-chromosome-test-comes-back-and-you-got-a-47-out-of-46.jpg (700x476, 48K)

so according to your logic all Americans should be shot

Why not kill the jihadist then. Your making your own point

Attached: Untitled.png (731x94, 5K)

All the more reason to kill them. You are either coward or shill.

Did you just equated smart white christian immigrants with filthy goatfucking sharia-loving middle-age muslim shitheads? Kekd

What I want is NATO bases to gtfo my country, and people to stop voting for cuck parties than make us slaves to the US. Then leave the EU and NATO, and then you can close the borders to jihadists. As long as we get orders from NATO, a few retards chanting racist slogans wont stop the immigrant flow. And as long as the US funds fucking jihadists, there will always be more.

Then maybe stop voting for politicians who fund them you fucking mutt.

Jews are behind immigration.

No one else. You are obviously a jew and need gas. You should be first to die.

but I get to say that, not the retards who voted in traitorous governments that made us an IMF/NATO puppet state. they keep spamming "turkey is sending us jihadists", as if turkey isnt in fucking nato as well. so fuck their protest

>jews
ok schizo.

ye. americans are mouth breathing retards, all religious people are savages. also
>american
>white
sure pal

Attached: theydidit.png (418x2486, 120K)

Why are you so butthurt about the word "jew" you filthy big nosed kike?

Attached: photo-753018.jpg (240x320, 28K)

Based also kek

>smart white christian

Attached: Screenshot_42.png (790x64, 11K)

>everyone is a jew
schizo

>What I want is NATO bases to gtfo my country, and people to stop voting for cuck parties than make us slaves to the US.
Subsidize your own defense then.

So you really believe that you was a monkey back then? Kekd

Guessing you dont live near a border

Fair enough. If you are there and I am not.
Same is happening in America. Fucking Islam has taken over.

Are you close to civil war like we are. Everyone here is ready. 40000 rounds minimum of .223

Just blame the US and CIA like all the other simpletons

.223 leaves too many crawling bodies to finish. 7.62 takes care of them much faster and it's a bargain.

Sucks that ammo has gotten so costly recently

They want to price people out of defending themselves. Just wait until they start nanny taxing it since they cant outright ban it

>Subsidize your own defense then
>he thinks NATO is defensive
How about NATO gets the fuck out of my country, and lets us worry about defense. Everyone who votes for pro-NATO parties is a national traitor supporting a foreign occupation, and this includes every hue of right winger and liberal in greece
>he thinks evolution means we were monkeys
i do actually. like i said above, this is entirely the pro-NATO right's fault
the US would topple any revolutionary anti-NATO government here, like they did in 67. The military and police are thoroughly cucked too, they'd kill us all if ordered to. People need to wake up, but they won't any time soon. They go throw rocks at the immigrants and then go vote for pro-EU parties.

infectioncontroltoday.com/vaccines-vaccination/45-percent-surveyed-american-adults-doubt-vaccine-safety

There is no such thing as evolution you dumb fuck.

I don't believe those motherfucking "doctors" at all. Fuck them with their "vaccines". They just put a microchip inside of you by that to control you.

>science denial
>calls other people dumb
You're no different than mehmet to me

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289613000846

One day...

Attached: Resized_Screenshot_20190701-174432_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 569K)

Behold, the people who think they're smarter than muslim goatfuckers. 2 digit iq savages

Oof.
The irony.

You're a different breed of moron

He's right, and it's provable. There is undeniable proof.

I'm sorry, this is probably upsetting to hear.
Its not too late to change or learn.

So that corona virus has no chance mutating right?
You must feel so safe right now.

Its so odd why people would want to immigrate to Greece since they've been in economic death for decades. Food and jobs are scarces and resources must be imported.
Homes are basically 1 level up from a mud hut. Why do people want to move to this shit hole? Moving to Africa would be a step up.

The Economic crisis ended 2 years ago, Greece is one of the few countries to have a budget surplus, unlike USA, France,japan,UK, Sweden

Well that's crazy that a nation that has been wrecked with poverty for over 30 years can be fixed and booming to make sky scapers in less than 2 years.

imagine saving this picture of this old man...kys

lol, says cletus

ICE do not protect the border, you imbecile..

lol, says paco

Cringe

Lmao triggered

Attached: 1578732567834.jpg (700x465, 59K)

Muh jews did nothing wrong

from 1990 to to 2008 Greece had an average growth rate of 6%( UK has 2% for example) the economy went into negative growth from 2009 to 2014, and was stable from 2014 to 2015, in 2017 and after it is growing again with a current growth rate of 2.5%

Also buildings over 27 meters in height are illegal to build so you we will never see them, the only 2 "skyscrapers" Greece has(130 meters in height) were built during the Dictatorship era when the height limits where canceled

You're doing way too much research for these cucks who kill immigrants.

American here. Handle your shit, sirs. We’re rooting for you. Enough is enough. These people need to start being made examples of

Who made them get in the buses? Who got them to Turkey?

I love how you leftards hate guns except when their in the hands of police so they can shoot right-wingers, but then bitch about police shooting blacks in the same sentence. But “mah right-wing cognitive dissonance”, right? The problem is right-wingers have all the guns. Well put all you communist fags against the wall very soon. We know how much you love it.

Lmao not worse than saving a bunch of crayon drawings of retarded kids with a maga hat

Good.

Sounds about right for the times we’re living in. You can have none of the characteristics of something but just walk around calling yourselves something and most dumbfucks like you will buy it. If you aren’t against illegal immigration, you are not right-wing, no matter how much you call yourself that.

SIEG HEIL o/

just infect them with the coronavirus, ez

Eat shit fucking kike.