Can we get a femanons Q and A started? As always tits and timestamp NOT needed but welcomed

Can we get a femanons Q and A started? As always tits and timestamp NOT needed but welcomed.

Have any of you ever did a pity fuck and then keep regularly fucking afterwards?

Attached: genitalia.jpg (1600x1178, 679K)

I did a whole pity relationship to give myself an excuse to keep on living.

Because I seemed to make him happy.

No love though, probably selfish of me.

Hi, femanon here. No tits from me, but i will answer your question :
I did 1 or 2 pity fuck before with good friends, but never regularly fucked afterward. The people you pity fuck with tend to become possessive and really needy...

Did you eventually split? More details please?

I see. Did you question yourself the first time you let it happen or just got caught up in the moment?

>No tits from me
Leave slut

I was thinking about it before because what he wanted was obvious, then it happened, but i tried to make sure that it would not become anything serious afterward.

This isn't a thread for tits and timestamp. You wanna beg make a thread for it fag.

GTFO, nobody is willing to listen to your pathetic opinion, cheers !

what's the most polite way to offer a non-prostitute money to have sex with you

I was under the belief that great sex kinda causes some attachment. Was the sex meh or was it good and you were just like “ok byeee”?

Did you give him any hints that maybe that's what you wanted too or did he misread something you saud and take it as you wanted sex? I mean I get desperation on the guys part, but i don't understand what would make a woman cave to such thirst?

I would say " don't", it's kind of insulting to think that a non-prostitute would have sex only for money... just try to seduce her and to see where this is going?

Yes, we broke up.
My goal for the relationship was to be helpful, so I applied for jobs for him.
Trying my best to better his situation before I'd eventually ghost and kill myself.

if i were capable of seducing anyone why would I even ask that question?

Anytime you say "hurr look ima gurl" you post tits. Other wise you're a man

What made you decide to keep living? Was it the pity fuck or did something else happen?

An hero newfag. Go back to plebbit

Not really, I feel like the guy was having feelings and that he wouldn't even want to try with other women. He was not ugly or wathever... Since i was going out with another guy, i never even gave him any hints about anything. When i broke up with my boyfriend, he was really trying hard, even if i was not really interrested by him... So at some point, we got caught up in the moment and it happened.

Not the same guy but let's say I'm going to do it anyway, what would be the least worst way to do it? Like try to show off that I'm rich and hint that I 'll buy her stuff if we fuck?

Did you eventually have to ghost him or did you convince him it was a one time thing and its over

Femanons don't need to prove anything to a fag like you, they are talking some time to answer someone's question, nobody is asking them to show their tits or whatever. Go ask your Mom if you need an easy fap.

Ultimately this dude was a degenerate and no matter what I did to help him, he wouldn't help himself.
Imagine being dom'd by a female and shes just sighing over and over while your really into it.
That's what the sex was like, his asshole was the only thing enjoying the relationship.
I met someone who saw through my bullshit and I had to really work on myself to find a reason to live.

Just suggest you're going to go to a strip club (slezziest one you know that does extras) and pull out the cash and laugh and say you hope you brought enough

The least worse would be like... saying that if she needs anything, you have enough saving to help her? If she is struggling to pay for stuff or whatever? The worse thing to do is to act like a Sugar Daddy, women hate that in real life omg...

I made sure that he wouldn't get serious about it, and at the same time, tried to convince him that he is good looking enough to get other women !
Later on, i got in a relationship with another guy, so he understood that it was not something serious with him. He found a girlfriend some month later, and they are still together now !

I had pity sex with a guy form school. He was cute, a little awkward, and was sad b/c his gf cheated on him. I felt bad for him, was originally just going to give him a kiss and maybe a handjob if he was lucky lol.. but i was all turned on in the moment and ended up having sex with him.. the sex was BAD though.. and he came in like 2 minutes..

We ended up doing it again a week later. I thought I'd give him another chance b/c maybe it was just nerves or whatever.. nope. still awkward af lol. after that i just couldn't.

thank you femanon you did a great service
more women should hand out pity fucks

I know I'm just some random stranger on the internet but you've got a big heart and I hope you find a great guy one day.

thanks (:

I'm 24 and never had a gf, I have life goals which I'm pursuing, good education (med school), and have been taking anti anxiety medication for a while so I feel better about myself and my social anxiety is almost gone now, I'd say I'm average looking but I've also been hitting the gym for a while now and managed to improve my body and get a six pack lol. I will say I'm a bit short though. Every girl I meet and become friends with seems not interested and rejects me in a polite way and I never really get frustrated because we stay friends and I just use the ex to experience to improve for the next time, it's been a long journey so I'm wondering why is it taking so long? I really want some femanon to tell me what's probably the issue with me?

Do girls like sucking dicks or they do it just to pleasure the men?

vaj owner here. It sounds like you are getting put in the friend zone and your anxiety is not helping. You gotta be upfront with girls from the beginning. Tell them you are interested in them, that you want to get a coffee, go on a date, or fuck lol. If you are just being 'friendly' they will just see you as a friend.

Do you enjoy sex? What do you think when a guy checks you out?

soo i can't speak for all girls, but i can speak for me. i like sucking dick. there's something about having a throbbing hard cock in my mouth that drives me wild and just being in control and seeing what it does to him.. makes me wet. Most of my friends also enjoy it. But I have met a few girls that secretly hate it an just do it cuz they feel like they have to, or just want to make their man happy.

Do you want to be a mom?

Read the rules

Attached: 1427561639280.gif (250x200, 346K)

Attached: pimple-on-vagina.jpg (400x320, 13K)

Yes. i love sex. i probably think about it as much as a guy does lol.

What do I think when a guy checks me out? depends on context.

If I’m just walking around a mall during the day and I see a guy checking me out, I feel flattered.
If I’m walking home alone at night or on a bus and a guy did the same thing.. I'd feel uncomfortable and scared.

Wow really? When did the horniness start? Are you hot? Hope you find a guy who will satiate your thirst. Yeah that's what I kinda figured.

Story of when you realised this? Ever sucked two at once?

since i was 12 tbh right around time i got my period. i dont know. people think i'm hot but all i see in the mirror are my flaws so i dont think so.

And yeah girls like the attention. so if you check them out and are sweet/cute about it..have a nice smile.. it's flattering and could make our day ;)

But if you're a weird 80 year old creeper, licking your lips, and grinding your hips at us.. that makes us feel dirty and gross lol

>people think i'm hot but all i see in the mirror are my flaws so i dont think so.
Oh please I'm sure youre sexy af. Haha totally understand tho.

>people think i'm hot but all i see in the mirror are my flaws so i dont think so.
Feel like posting? Doesn't have to be nude or anything. Tbh I'm sure youre way hotter than you think.

When you see this in a mirror its most likely due to knowing you look like a goddess and feel that any man you meet will never truly appreciate your inner beauty.

Holy fuck, you're strange.

No you fat fuck loser

Attached: 1581659469134.jpg (501x585, 92K)

Attached: 1479807061251.jpg (450x305, 40K)

You don't make specific threads for tits and timestamp. It's been a "rule" for well over a decade. Some of you just ruined it by realizing this may be the only time you can talk to a "female" without being laughed at it rejected.

You must be super new, stop trying to fit in so hard.

Do any femanons here like loli or shota?

all you men on here need to get out more. I come here for laughs but you guys are some depressing sad excuses for human beings. this world is what it is. you can not change it. do what thou wilt. women are as stubborn and pathetic as men. the only power they hold in this world is sexual attraction from men. no woman carry’s eves true bloodline. it has been tarnished with the evil intentions of lilith. all women are born evil. a lot don’t realize this, some do and use that power over man to achieve pure evil. once again, the only power women have in this world is sexual attraction. take that away and they have nothing.

Attached: 8B310109-FE1E-4242-A46D-23C759C60A0D.png (1200x1320, 42K)