Would you marry and have children with a Turkish girl?

Would you marry and have children with a Turkish girl?

half of those are balkan rapebabies

I have never seen a turkish woman who didn't turn fat and unkempt immediately after marriage or after the first child.

Yes

I don't want to taint the holy KARA BOGA genepool so NO

yes. also roll

türks are the brazilians of the old world

test

Marry no
Impregnate and leave yes

Yes

I'd make my ancestors proud!

''Liknur'', ''Gokce'', sounds like something straight outta Shadow of Mordor tbqhwy

its kind of funny, I wonder what the OP in the image is doing right now

roll for 35 or 85

Probably a turk living in Germany.

You are describing turks

sure, if she is normal

a regular Turk has no Balkan in him.
Stop spamming subhuman balkanrapebabies.

I remember that retard from /tr/
Cringy underage also used to spam "war ranks" shit that made me cringe. Because the cringe was too strong i couldn't even open the threads that he created. Literally the cringiest poster ever posted here.

Regular turks also could vary from greek Arab looking one to uzbek looking one, i dont think there is any "perfect true turk"

And an average Greek could pass as Uzbek if he tries hard.
Phenotypes are bullshit i'm talking about genotype here.

I guess, uzbeks are persian influenced turkics anyway
And if you talk about genotype, you sure that all those chicks have balkan dna? That its not present in western turkey?

definitely turkish girls are really fucking hot.

>you sure that all those chicks have balkan dna?
I remember checking some of them 3 years ago. They all were from Bulgaria, Fyrom etc.
>That its not present in western turkey?
Only Balkan Turks have Balkan dna in them. Turks, from Central Eastern and Western Anatolia, don't. If Turks did then we would not be so far away from European in pca plots.

YOUR MOM

test

It depends

They look like they fuck Kurdish guys

raoll

The KURD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KURD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KURD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KURD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kurd seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KURD man impregnates.

In total, the KURD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KURD man is the epitome of masculinity.

Mehmet should accept that sexual intercourse for T*rkish women is exclusively reserved for Kurdish Men.
Kurdish Men are superior in "ALL" ways to T*rk male subhumans.
T*rkish women are turned off by the smell of kebab.
T*rkish women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a Kurdish Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance.
T*rkish women know that no matter how physically fit a T*rk male subhuman is, he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her.
T*rk women know that T*rk male subhumans have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have long, thick, hard, amazing big cocks.
At this point feminine T*rkish men might as well just become traps

Kurds are European. Try to dispute me.

Roll

Reroll, she looks like a bitch hopefully i get 25-30 or 90-95

If I loved her and she would love me back, sure why not?

i used to date a turkish girl. She was the bottom ho for the local mafia. Used to go down on her while she smoked a joint that i rolled for her.
Man i miss her.