What is the most memey alphabet and writing system?

What is the most memey alphabet and writing system?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangut_script
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_script
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongba_symbols
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangut_script

Imagine making a Worse version of the chinese writing system

Divehi and Tamazight look very weird. Even Ethiopic tb h.

voynich

>One Ring To Rule Them All

HAHAHAHA TIBETIANNS HAVE NO WORLD FOR TEMPERATURE

arabic
literally look like something a 1 year old would do if you gave them a pen and paper

>Nüshu (simplified Chinese: 女书; traditional Chinese: 女書; pinyin: Nǚshū [nỳʂú]; literally: "women's script"), is a syllabic script derived from Chinese characters that was used exclusively among women in Jiangyong County in Hunan province of southern China.
>be Chinese
>literally make a language for women

Lol, I used to say that too. Once you start learning it you'll feel differently.

Kys dumb white dog Arabic is the most beautiful written language

ⴳⵄⵓⴽⴰ ⵎⵉⵎⵉ ⴳⵄⵓⴽ ⵏⵉⵉⵛⵏⴰ ⴰⵙⴱⴰⵔⵀ ⵏⴰⵏⵉ ⵏⴻⵛⵀⵉ ⵏⴻ ⴷⴰⵡⵏⴽⵣ ⴷⴳ ⵡ ⴰⴷⵉ ⴰ ⴷⴻⵔⴳⴻⵣ ⴻⵣⵉ ⵡⴰⴷⴻⴰⵀ

Are you a berber?

korean

ᱚᱱᱟ ᱫᱚ ᱪᱮᱫᱞᱮᱠᱟᱱ ᱠᱮᱢᱮᱨᱟ ᱠᱚᱫᱚ ᱪᱮᱫ ᱠᱷᱟᱹᱛᱤᱨ ᱟᱡ ᱪᱮᱫᱟᱜ ᱵᱟᱝ.

that's how hiragana originated

>try to impress Mighty Whitey by adapting an alphabet
>assign vaguely greco-roman-looking characters to syllabes at random
Manifest Destiny was the right choice

yes
what alphabet is this

Ol Chiki, artificially created alphabet for Santali. In practice, most people write the language (if they write it at all) in Devanagari or Bengali.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_script
Yi is Fucking Nuts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongba_symbols
Last remaining pictographic writing system, Incredible

Not counting literal memescripts which only 50 people can read (49 of them being researchers).
I always thought Hebrew looks the dumbest.

Also fuck Vietnamese, it's a nightmare to work with from software engineering point of view.

It's really odd that there are so little Syllabaries, isn't it? i guess abugidas do the job better

The Georgian alphabet is beautiful and easy to use, faggot. Look up N'ko or Cherokee if you want a meme script.

wow

>ethiopic
It's Amharic fucking brainlets.

What's wrong with Vietnamese? At least they no longer use ching chong characters.

I like the Burmese one

>squares
fucking jewgle. How to show new characters?

> What's wrong with Vietnamese?
> Nhờ thắng lợi trong những cuộc chiến này, thường là chống lại đối phương có ưu thế về quân số, ông được coi là một trong những nhà chỉ huy quân sự tài ba nhất mọi thời đại, và các chiến dịch của Napoléon được nghiên cứu tại các học viện quân sự trên khắp thế giới

>What's wrong with Vietnamese?

The "other abugidas" are mostly brahmi, like devangari.

but why is "ờ" it harder for a programmer than "o"? It's just another character.

FUCK ALBANIA

Use a less shitty browser than Firefox in 2018

It's talking about the script, not the language you retard.

It's literally not. It's a character followed by another character (a diacritic mark) which modifies the previous character but is invisible itself. They have several of those and I think one letter can have several diacritics at once (not sure if it's actually Vietnamese or some other language).
Or well, in some fonts it is a different character, but there are barely any and in those the characters are scattered across entire character set (ie. Latin page has 5 spaces leftover, we can showe some here, Greek has 10 free spaces, lets throw some there).