Hoy vamos a empezar con el primero curso de espanol

Hoy vamos a empezar con el primero curso de espanol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oSGFxMLEj3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that argue Spanish is the best one of all and you should learn it in order not to speak like a latino

Las primeras cosas que he aprendido del espanol fueron de dos cursos en mi escuela cuando fue 13 y 14 anos. Pero no poderia decir si el profesor usó un castellano internacional o de Espana. Después de esto todas las traducciones que utilicé para peliculas, videojuegos, etc. fueron de Espana

> cuando fue 13 y 14 anos

Fuck lad, you must shit a lot..

Una maldita hoja.

>en
*de
>fue
*tenía
>poderia *podría
*sabría
Quite good regardless, keep practicing and you'll making it

It's understandable despite the accent marks absence

I've never ever learned how to use accent marks and to this day after spending 4 years at university no one has ever told me anything for not using them.

My bad, first one should be
>de dos cursos
*en dos cursos
Bien igual! mi inglés es malo así que estoy en la misma que vos, no queda otra que practicar y practicar no tengas miedo de cometer typos otherwise you'll be forever stuck at the same level el que abandona no tiene premio quitters don't win

Where are you from?

Sorry, i don't understand what you say.

*Told me off

buenos aires metropolitan area 10 minutes ride on bus from the north of the capital city

that's wrong tell off means to angrily yell at someone for something they did wrong.

Me gustan los tacos y los burritos

>14 anos

I suppose that in Canada you learn Latin American Spanish, right?

>4 years at uni
>not knowing how to use marks
Are you serious? How did you get that far yet you've never been pointed out for it?

Youre right, it would still make sense though since he could've been told off by his teachers for not using accent marks *if you take off the word anything

I'm studying electronic engineering so the teachers don't really care.

>Después de esto todas las traducciones que utilicé para peliculas, videojuegos, etc. fueron de Espana
Hoja basada. Recuerda ver Los Simpsons en español de España.

forgot vid related
youtu.be/oSGFxMLEj3g

Argentinian accent is by far the most revolting accent I've ever heard.