What's the dumbest thing someone's ever tried to tell you about your country/state/city?

What's the dumbest thing someone's ever tried to tell you about your country/state/city?

>Florida can only grow palm trees because the soil is too sandy

That everyone outside of Denmark thinks Denmark is a city in Sweden

>pic
Wtf, you just fixed the world OP

That everyone outside of Finland thinks Finland is a city in Sweden

I didn't know Cred Forums gave flags to cities

That everyone outside of Germany thinks Germany is a city in Turkey

Finland's in Russia right?

That everyone outside of Italy thinks Italy is a city in New Jersey

It's a suburb of St.Petersburg.

>flag
well everything. that's the purpose of Cred Forums

That because Finland is cold and our girls are pale, their pussies must be cold too.

That is NOT true. Our girls’ vaginas are very warm, if not hot.

Some Californian talking about igloos and snow as if they’re permanent in the part of Canada I’m from.

like you've ever tried one

Whoa, I'd like to try warm Finn girl pussy for myself. You know, for science!

>tfw you will never fuck cold pussy... with a live woman...

What do you think refrigerators are for?

All the times I see foreigners wear shorts and sandals with beach shirts in Mexico City in the middle of winter because they think we are 40°C everywhere, year round.
>damn I didn't know mexico was cold
And it isn't even cold, temperatures vary a lot in a single day. from 0°C in the morning, 16°C at noon, and 8°C at night, but they expect us to have heating in our homes anyway, which we don't. And they don't come even slightly prepared.

I've been told people were freezing by fucking Canadians, Russians, Germans, and others.

I had a German tourist tell me he was surprised we had electricity, running water, and cars

bad b8

>I've been told people were freezing by fucking Canadians, Russians, Germans,
>not having heating at home when it's 0°C outside
Well, people expect to see at least basic infrastructure and the minimum level of comfort in big cities like Mexico City.
I wouldn't expect central heating, but don't you have at least electric wall heaters in every room as a standard?

>Rosario's girl are the most beautiful

kek my fokin sides.

Not really for where I live
There was also a guy from Louisiana who asked me if we rode buffalo like horses

tfw there is a town in Texas called Italy and I'm pretty sure there is at least one or two other places as Well

>South Dakota
Ma man

That we are h*Retics or inf*Dels

Singapore is an ISLAMIC country, why do you think we have a crescent on our flag?