Your country

Your country
Do you like tomatoes?

USA
No, I hate them

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/features/whats-gone-wrong-with-our-tomatoes-2303944.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuckin eat cherry tomatoes erry day if I could

Tomatoes are a godsend, fuck you

I really like tomatoes, but they irritate my stomach.

I love everything about them except when they're raw

taste good but they're a nightmare if they're too hot

Maybe you should deport them
The tomato (see pronunciation) is the edible, often red, vegetable of the plant Solanum lycopersicum,[2] commonly known as a tomato plant. The plant belongs to the nightshade family, Solanaceae.[1] The species originated in western South America.[2][3] The Nahuatl (Aztec language) word tomatl gave rise to the Spanish word "tomate", from which the English word tomato derived.[3][4] Its use as a cultivated food may have originated with the indigenous peoples of México.[2][5] The Spanish discovered the tomato from their contact with the Aztec peoples during the Spanish colonization of the Americas, then brought it to Europe, and, from there, to other parts of the European colonized world during the 16th century.[2]

>WE WUZ DA NIGHTSHADE FAMILY N SHEEIT ESE POR SUPUESTO

Mexican food is totally legal, so there's no problem with it

I'm just waiting for someone to say that tomato is a vegetable.

flag
absolutely love them

Tomatoes ruin every sandwich and burger that they're on

I always take them off, I don't care how much of a baby it makes me look like

isn't it?

Cherry tomatoes are great. My granddad used to grow them.

It's a botanical fruit but a culinary vegetable, you don't want to get into that discussion

Its a fruit

I like tomatoes. :3
Mini tomatoes and normal tomatoes and fruits tomato,
I like all.

I'm not a fan of adding cold shit to my burgers either, but please try eating them by themselves or in any kind of sauce before saying they're bad

>mutts don't like vegetables or anything organic

Seems about right

??????

1. All I said was I don't like tomatoes
2. Tomatoes are not vegetables

Have you ever eaten spaghetti, or anything with tomato sauce? How can you say you don't like tomatoes?

They're wet and have shitty texture and instantly stick out in any food

flag
caprese salad is awesome desu:)

I honestly eat fruits/vegetables apart from the main dish, usually using my own hands too. Shit like is delicious on its own, and the normal kind of tomato is pretty good too.

>caprese salad
>put tomatoes, cheese and oil and call it a salad

That's literally the most sad salad I've ever tasted

>t. Can’t afford mozzarella

>Muçarela
>expensive
there are far more expensive cheeses down here at least, usually French and Dutch shit are considerably costlier

>That's literally the most sad salad I've ever tasted
That's probably because you forgot the basil

t pleb

Never said it was expensive

really?
but it's a tasty salad desu.
I grow basil in my garden to make caprese salad.

Texture is really shit

Repent or burn in hell, heretic.

friendly reminder that Americans, Europeans, and South Americans are talking about three different things with the same name ITT

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/features/whats-gone-wrong-with-our-tomatoes-2303944.html?amp

i hate raw tomatoes

>culinary vegetable
stfu

isnt that just a pizza without the flour?

love them when boiled

Don't talk to me

That was a good read, I enjoyed that, some interesting info

naco

Russia as you can tell by the flag.

Yep I do like tomatoes when they go to chilly! In fact I'm going to cook some hot as fuck chilly this week so I can enjoy it w/o sharing with the family.

>Have you ever eaten spaghetti, or anything with tomato sauce? How can you say you don't like tomatoes?
spaghetti + bolognese = ambrosia (for desnse fuckers that's in mythological sense).

that pic name jejeje

normie

Tomatoes are amazing. Kill yourself.

you are right, they are wrong, can't be a salad if it's half vegetables and half protein, I'm quite sure they push that shit so burgers feel like they are eating healthy

yes, because of my spanish ancestors i eat tomato everyday

if you eat it everyday you are not respecting the season, so your ancestors are probably face palming as we speak

But they grow year round in Spain, that's where winter tomatoes are grown in the EU

if it feels like summer everyday, that is not spain user, you should know this by know.

Poland
Love them