YES KEEP BULLYING JAPAN

YES KEEP BULLYING JAPAN

be nice to japan

Too bad the chink leaf op is unironically retarded and most of his arguments are invalid

FAK YUO CHINA WILL GROW LARGER!!!

i fucking hate japanese people
i dont want them to impregnate our women, please mighty gook bull impregnate our woman

Japan deserves pain

No please

i need a korean bull
has anyone seen one i am desperately in need

Here you go,i just typed Cred Forums bullying korea and this thing pop off

do you have any korean bull semen left?

I don't get it. :p

i want your semen to breed my wife

>If you don't kill yourself, they win.

Sorry, but no matter how bloated swine get, they cannot defeat a tiger which is Japan.

what chink leaf op could you be referring to??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Japan has no tiger, in terms of that Monkey is more qualified.

ilbon-un hak-ida, gook-ppong ssibal sekkiya

You're argument is invalid…
Because you're a good or a chink lol!
10/10 btfod lmao lul xddddddddd

neither you are good nor a good, you are subhuman
korean bulls should have taken over long time ago over your women

Lul ur chinks in german lmao ur argument is invalid #btfod

i am german and i need semen of korean, can i use the semen that has been injected into your ass?

Lul fag ur gay

you must've really enjoyed the Russian Tigers meem

Well, it is fact that tigers never existed in Japanese archipelago so i thought monkeys would be nice for it's mascot and i'm not 국뽕 >:(

Perhaps.... Are you GK?

You sound autistic.
You don't have to really have something you are described as in your country; Japan can be a tiger, a lion, a dragon, a T-REX or whatever regardless of their existence.

>You don't have to really have something you are described as in your country;

Nah, it have to be like America being eagle and russia being bear.
What about 鶴? this dude called me a fucker and said that Japans thing is 鶴