Why are white people becoming more racist not less?

Why are white people becoming more racist not less?

because they feel insecure

We thought non whites would change if we treated them well but they didn't

Isnt it the opposite??? We are less and less racist and non-white are more and more racist... My non white friends are cool and shit but most aren't

Can't stand African-Americans.

wh*Tes are just terrible people

whites only ever liked non-whites that pretended to be white, and thought antiracism = everyone becomes white

Because we're imposed cultures that are not ours in our lands. We're not allowed to leave like our ancestors did, because of the surplus of immigration.

Nope, people here get mad they have to integrate with non european cultures even thougj they are coming here and also the myth of equal value of cultures gets pushed to much.

>WHAT THE FUCK WYPIPO!!! WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO TAKE CARE OF US, YOU FUCKING RACISTS!!! JUST LET US ALL IN ALREADY AND TAKE CARE OF US!!!! OMG MY FEET HURT YOU RACISTS!!!!

Why is it so hard for invasive species to understand that WYPIPO don't actually want to take care of them, or have anything to do with them? Why can't brown people mind their own fucking business.

>Incoming colonialsm and US interventionist politics argument.

Valid points, but not about illegal immigration.

el diabolico

>Not about illegal immigration
You retarded goatfucking muslim, that is the sole objective of illegal spics in this country. They flood in to be taken care of by gibs (gibs you, as well as the majority of Americans, cannot imagine), all paid for by stupid oblivious WYPIPO. I would know, it is my job to give spics their gibs. They get free unlimited healthcare in the US, all paid for by WYPIPO who get 0 healthcare.

I do look like an Amerimutt, but I am 100% white.

this.

pathetic worm

about what?

Things have definitely become pathetic. But we did not have the good fortune of having a leader who blocked the wave of brown hordes from entering our country, like you did.

I played devils advocate for people answering your post with the typical responses. Apparently this was not clear enough. Also, you are very rude.

I think something may have gotten lost in translation, Hans. And yeah, I am rude.

wh*Tes are evil and cannot be trusted

Yes, my turk friend.

Insecure about the future of their countries

Fuck off with your Cred Forums tier threads. You have a specific board for this kind of posting, go there and stay in it.

western pop culture/media is all about races, ethnics, castes and nationalism since around ~2012, forced racism, sexism, segregation portrayed as tolerance

Because of exposure to (((MULTICULTURALISM)))

more cancer is more cancer