So how do I seduce a Romanian girl? any tips?

so how do I seduce a Romanian girl? any tips?

Apis mellifera yourself.

Invite her to David Copperfield show.

have money,a lot of money

this

Unleash your ultimate greekness.

so here in Spain it's very difficult to flirt with girls, they would just directly ignore you unless they've met you through someone they know.

i think in italy and portugal it's also pretty difficult. my question is along the lines of this, since romanians also have a latin past but theyre surrounded by slavs so i dont know what to expect here

leaving spain and actually going to romania would probably be a pretty good start

Im taking about a ro girl I met here obv

leave your car and front door unlocked

she's blonde and white, no gypsy stuff. also gypsies are very hated in Romania, why is that?

Women are literally the same anywhere. You already got the typical "have money" replies, people will just give you the same answers you'd expect in any "how to attract x women" thread. They're all the same creatures with pussy between their legs.

I don't think that's true, cultura differences are important. Since Ro has a communist past perhaps people there still hold different values than us in the west

It doesn't matter where the woman is from, you can see from the way she dresses and acts if she's a gold digger or not. Our women are impressed by more traditional men though, so don't be a pussy.

>more traditional

what do you mean by that? here in Spain girls are filed with the feminist agenda so you gotta be super super respectful and polite towards them, any false move or wrong comment and you'll already be called a sexist pig

Would also like to know.

bring her copper

Show her your wallet. Be careful though, she might steal it.

any more input?

Romanian women aren't really like that. Just be polite and all, but not a slave, probably applies to most women actually.

as in being alpha? paying the bill, holding the door for her that kind of stuff? what are some topics about her country she might find interesting that I know of? I'm planning to ask her for a recommendation on Cioran

>feminism
>sexism
>here

I need to know this as well

Sauce on girl OP?

>as in being alpha? paying the bill, holding the door for her that kind of stuff?
I wouldn't call that alpha, but sure.
>I'm planning to ask her for a recommendation on Cioran
Kek, unlikely she reads Cioran.

Miss Romania from some years ago I think.

Is it easy to pick up a third world qt if I'm white, have money and am /fit/?

imdb.com/name/nm4793106/

>height 1.8m lmao

Perfect

Extremely easy, but stay away from gold diggers. Every third world qt wants to leave her country and marry a rich westerner, but not all of them demand expensive gifts

this

kek
user, most romanian girls don't read. If they do, it's young adult shit like Hunger Games,

what is "a lot". 1 mio€+ or are 100k € enough.

of courae they read
how else could they shittalk each other on facebook

I bet she's from Piatra Neamt

ops meant for

>any tips?

50 € tips

>unlikely she reads Cioran.

lmao you were right, I thought he was big in Ro for some reason, seen like Cervantes here or smth