>2018
>he still hasn't accepted that Taiwan is the true China

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-01/china-s-2015-gdp-puffed-up-by-fake-economic-data-analysis-shows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China
ft.com/content/b25d1b32-dd37-11e6-9d7c-be108f1c1dce
ejinsight.com/20180123-why-three-china-provinces-admit-falsifying-economic-data/
asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/Economy/Many-Chinese-regions-may-be-exaggerating-economic-growth
fortune.com/2015/12/14/china-fake-economic-data/
tradingview.com/symbols/INDEX-TWII/
youtube.com/watch?v=f5gCcT7t4Mc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is. Fuck the CCP

>none of the famous historical landmarks of China
>no major dynasty has ever had its capital in China
>does nto even have UN membership
muh Taiwan is true China is the hugest meme in history.

at this point it's like cuba going against the US. their best hope is to drop claims against the mainland entirely and just go independent.

A lot of them claim Aborigine ancestry and say they are “Taiwanese” not Chinese implying they are a new ethnic group

just banter lad

>didnt suffer under mao's autism
Taiwan preserved chinese traditions while the PRC cant even breath too much without ending up in hospital.

>people treating memes seriously
So is it the new Cred Forums or it's always like that

I grew up in Taiwan and those people a bunch of LARPing fucks known as “blood nationalists”. Actual Taiwanese Aborigines hate them. It’s like white Americans claiming to be 1/64th Cherokee princess and therefore “native”.

Yeah and then get united by force by the PLA.
98% of Taiwanese are Han from Hakka and Hokkien, direct descendants from Fujian on the mainland
Saying they're aboriginal is like an American claiming they are Native American because muh 1/64 Cherokee blood.
The CCP is leading China out of poverty to take charge of world affairs. From a Chinese perspective, they are doing gangbusters.
So in your opinion, China just does not have any culture after Mao? It all just disappeared? How do you know what is real Chinese tradition and what is fake as an Italian?
And also every country in Asia outside of maybe Japan has some level of pollution problem. Taiwan has serious pollution from all the damn scooters. And China's air situation has been getting better the past 2-3 years. Beijing in particular had huge improvements in 2017.

>Mainland
>Taiwan
Which one do you wanna live? Absolutely Taiwan

People have been taking jokes and irony seriously since 1981.

How are you preparing for the Taiwanese century?

>by force
only if china wants to get nuked in american hellfire

Wang, you have to go back

Taiwan got no growth, no room for improvement. The Mainland is doing amazing right now. Taipei is a tier 2 city compared to Shanghai or Guangzhou.
How can there be a Taiwan century when Taiwan's growth and development is falling behind ML China, and they don't even have UN representation?
>the US would go to war over an island that most Americans can't tell the difference from Thailand
Le good joke
Like I'm sure America will go to war over Kashmir and Transnistria too.
How about actually argue, no ad hominems please.

>98% of Taiwanese are Han from Hakka and Hokkien
More like from all over China.

Yes I'm sure you'd risk being nuked in retaliation over some island.

Well most are of Fujian extraction, except for those that left after the war, those are more diverse, from the North, South and East.
The Fujian is really clear though because they speak same dialect in Taiwan, 闽南语.

You have too see it from the western side. Our entire history is showing you that dictators all turn malevolent some day. Xi is unquestioned in power, not even Kim Jong Un has that much control. Maybe today is fine, but Xi will get older and with age comes irratibillity and senile tendecies.

Taiwan more like TINY WANG

no one in the Asia-pacific region would stand an extra territorial annexation move by china. if they ever tried it's go-time baby. it's why our carriers are there in the first place

>You have too see it from the western side.
I am Western. The Chinese have term limits on PRC President. In 2022 Xi will step down and be succeeded by someone else.
He seems to me to be very rational, at least far more rational than America's own President.

>Taiwan got no growth, no room for improvement. The Mainland is doing amazing right now. Taipei is a tier 2 city compared to Shanghai or Guangzhou
No, i meant Taiwan is better due to democracy and freedom of speech and others CCP will never offer mainlanders. I don't really care about economic growth. Plus living in Taiwan seems good enough to satisfy people's desire to lead a wholesome life, so not a big difference.

Dude, I know. Just correcting your statement that 98% of them are Hakka and Hoklo.

It's too bad Japan didn't take over the whole China in WWII, such that we don't have talk about all of these nonsense.

>at least far more rational than America's own President.

I cannot deny that.

Japan’s invasion was the reason for all these problems in the first place.

same with North Korea

Democracy and freedom of speech is not the end all, be all of human society. At the end of the day what truly matters is the standard of living people are subject to. What good does being able to scream "fucking niggers should be gassed" do when you can't afford to eat? The problem is, we haven't figured a way that insures an absolute leader that turns malevolent is removed from office without freedom of speech and democracy. China is momentarly lucky it seems to have a benevolent pragmatic leader will that remain so? No one knows.

Where in Taiwan are you from?

Democracy is a meme though. Taiwan's economy is a dead end.
I know I am just a stickler for details.
My point exactly.
In the US system, any old racist grandpa can become Prez if he appeals to the right demographics. In the modern CCP China, you can only become the top of the top after breaking your back in the bureaucracy for decades like Xi did.
Their model is working much better for them right now than the american model for us Americans.
Frig off Hirohito

Tainan. Father’s family has been living in Taiwan for hundreds of years. Mother’s side moved to Taiwan after the war.

>In the modern CCP China, you can only become the top of the top after breaking your back in the bureaucracy for decades like Xi did.

That inevitably means corruption at the highest point of government, Question is, how much corruption can a country tolerate? Also you would have no legal way of removing Xi if he just decides to murder innocents just because.

>How do you know what is real Chinese tradition and what is fake as an Italian?
So only people from China can know about China?

>Democracy is a meme though.
agreed, but much better than oppressive political system which doesn't let the people's will be.
>Taiwan's economy is a dead end
Dunno much about it 2bh.

>people's will
What is the people's will anyway? I have yet to see a country where the majority doesn't care just about having material goods. There is no real goal anywhere on the planet besides consumerism. CCP does deliver on that account.

The root cause of Japan's invasion of China is Chinese own shitness in the past few centuries. Japanese people couldn't bare the fact that their previous sovereign state become a shithole, so they decided to take over it and educate Chinese people by themselves. Actually modern Chinese people are still expecting a Great Emperor to rule the country, like President Xi.

Corruption is indeed a problem, but actually Xi himself has been pursuing anti-corruption and locking up corrupt officials since 2012.
It's the height of hubris of a foreigner, especially one with little or no first-hand knowledge of the country, to assume he understands it better than the people themselves.
People in China are very satisfied with the direction their country is going. International polling agencies corroborate this.

Taiwan's economy is garbage. It's why my parents moved to Australia when I was a kid. A lot of Taiwanese are going to the mainland now because there are more business opportunities. This is causing problems with brain drain in Taiwan. Work life and school life in general are pretty bad there.

This guy speaks the truth. Mainland offers Taiwanese workers higher salaries and they go there in the hundreds of thousands. In total there's like 2 million Taiwanese in Mainland.

>What is the people's will anyway?
In the political sense, freedom to have any political opinions against the government. Don't you think it's Incredibly absurd for a person with a resitent view on it to get confined?
>I have yet to see a country where the majority doesn't care just about having material goods.
See history. What are revolutions?
There is no real goal anywhere on the planet besides consumerism. CCP does deliver on that account.
consumerism shouldn't be discussed in the political field tho. Anyway CCP does deliver, but does it justify their oppressive ruling? I don't think so
>People in China are very satisfied with the direction their country is going
It must be, China will rise soon.
Didn't know that, thanks Taiwan

Based Taiwanese and their rampant furfaggotry.

>I have yet to see a country where the majority doesn't care just about having material goods.
Also it doesn't explain several political movements nowadays for weak people to acquire equality as others enjoy

>Don't you think it's Incredibly absurd for a person with a resitent view on it to get confined?

Yes it is absurd. people should not be jailed over opinions, but I understand the other side, that with good social cohesion more things can be accomplished. Simplified; It's easier to travel somewhere if you make straggerls shut up. Though that may also mean no one can protest society running over corpses.

>but does it justify their oppressive ruling
That's the crux of the argument; Is someone who only cares about the next Iphone, BMW or whatever bullshit trinket they think the need, really opressed when they can't express their thoughts freely? Would have they expressed anything at all? We can see in the west that the majority never expresses themselves anyway.

You have to rephrase that, I don't understand what you mean.

Just looking at how the two China's (I mean China and break off province, please don't hurt me CCP) have developed it's clear to show the effects of communism.
Mainland Chinese tourists are shitting in the streets, can't form a line, and yell and scream at every opportunity. One even carved his name into an ancient temple in Egypt. Even Indians don't shit in the streets of other countries.

Yet Taiwanese tourists and Hong Kongers don't behave like animals abroad or at home.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

Either way there is a clear line of secession from the ROCs founding at the end of the Qing dynasty to present Taiwan. It's like commies took over all of the US except Alaska, and the capital moved to Anchorage, but was still the same government. Then the commies said decided to say that they are the only US and the US in Alaska is actually a part of commie land and will cut off trade with anyone that says otherwise.

China doesn't have enough warheads for meaningful second strike capability against the mainland US. Russia is literally the only country on earth that does.

>Taiwan got no growth, no room for improvement. The Mainland is doing amazing right now
China literally fakes their economic statistics. They even build fake cities to boost their GDP because GDP growth means promotions for their leaders.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-01/china-s-2015-gdp-puffed-up-by-fake-economic-data-analysis-shows

We here in Austria have first-hand experience with chinese tourists and let me tell you one word: WTF. However, I don't think it's fair to judge literally the most populous nation by the actions of a few. Remember, China was a 3rd shithole (and some parts still are) not even 30 years ago. Imagine if the Kongo suddently quadrupled it's GDP in a few years and former peasants can afford to travel, how would they behave?

>In 2022 Xi will step down and be succeeded by someone else.
You are literally delusional friend, Dictators never willingly surrender power. You can trust the west on this one, they've dealt with enough of the bastards in their time.

>Yes it is absurd. people should not be jailed over opinions, but I understand the other side, that with good social cohesion more things can be accomplished. Simplified; It's easier to travel somewhere if you make straggerls shut up. Though that may also mean no one can protest society running over corpses.
I understand, you mean the political system has both advantages and disadvantages, right? This discussion will result in difference of values the end of the day. I partly agree with you in that sense, but I'd like to look at democratic societies where the people can enjoy both material goods and free opinions. I mean, developmental dictatorship has no sense when democracy can offer the same stuff, i guess.
>We can see in the west that the majority never expresses themselves anyway.
You mean it's highly doubtful whether people in the west are eligible for democracy? The "mass" is the biggest problem as Ortega said. I can't give you a good response, but i agree with you in the issue.

>The second post
nvm it's pointless i realized. I meant to say " what would today's political movement like feminism, LGBT (either good or bad) and others be, if those satisfied with materials had no interest in improvement of their society." Anyway never mind

t. Yamato

You have no idea how Weaboo Taiwan is

but why
didn't the KMT fight Japan 70 years ago?

A lot of my Taiwanese friends are weebs. I'm not though, because my mother was a from motherfucking Nanjing. Actually, a lot of waishengren have uncomfortable feelings about Taiwan and many Aborigines hate Japan and support the KMT over the DPP as a result.

The KMT aren't exactly the most popular group in Taiwan. Chiang Kai-shek may be hailed as a hero but a lot of people hate him.

Let's also not forget that Taiwan doesn't harvest the organs of the people they put into forced labor camps because they were practicing a Tai Chi rip off.
I'm sure Mr Xi is a rational and sane person for doing this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

>((((Bloomberg))))
>2015

K
ft.com/content/b25d1b32-dd37-11e6-9d7c-be108f1c1dce
ejinsight.com/20180123-why-three-china-provinces-admit-falsifying-economic-data/
asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/Economy/Many-Chinese-regions-may-be-exaggerating-economic-growth
fortune.com/2015/12/14/china-fake-economic-data/

>2018
>he still hasn't accepted that Macau is the true China

HUE

>>>r/eddit

dios mio...

I have no comment on Chinese economy since CCP has been providing fake data without 3rd party auditing, while it's certainly unfair to say Taiwanese economy is "garbage" as the stock index is making new highs recently.

tradingview.com/symbols/INDEX-TWII/

>Moortogese
>Speaking spanish

el goblino de la Austria...

stop

no

Taiwan is just like the west. In a bad way. Burn it to the ground.

this
china shouldn't exist

There are some provincial governments that have blown up their figures (inner Mongolia was found guilty of this, and Guizhou too I believe), but the national level statistics are legit, and there is no way to deny the amazing growth of the Chinese economy. At the most, fake stats might boost things up by 5%, at the extreme. Last year the growth rate was 6.9%. Most international agencies will corroborate this. Do you really think Chinese growth is fake news?
>Dictators never willingly surrender power.
Which is why Jiang Zemin resigned in 2002, and Hu Jintao resigned in 2012?
Literally all of that is accusations based off of some statistics by some "intellectuals" who have never been to China.
And the FLG are like Scientology of China. Their leader claims he has supernatural powers.

frig off Gilberto bin Abdullah

So is all the growth in China fake? All those lovely skyscrapers are just origami? The rise of the tens of millions into the middle class is a hoax?

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

how much is the CCP paying you to shill here

Northern Chinese are Koreans in denial

Average Chinese people can't really afford those empty skyscrapers. Chinese economy isn't as good as it appears to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5gCcT7t4Mc

>taiwan
>china
How about no, taiwan is rightful PH clay

US is still obligated to defend Taiwan in the event of an attack on the main island
its more like china wont risk attacking tw

>98% of Taiwanese are Han from Hakka and Hokkien
Study Taiwan's history under Qing rule.
Only males were allowed to move and you get the idea.
>China just does not have any culture after Mao? It all just disappeared?
Taiwan occasionally export cultural stuff to the source of origin in China.
>muh historical capital