Fuck this primitive bullshit

I don't give a fuck if it's more "natural" or has "benefits", having to use this unhygienic piece of shit is a nightmare. God help you if you have diarrhea.

No, god help the next one who enters.

I tried shitting like this and when I was done I somehow couldn't think of a way to get up without standing up on the toilet so I tried to slide off and got 2 big bruises on my knee after landing on them

BRAP

user you're a silly man

Diarrhea :DDDD ebin SPRRRLLTSSS SPÖLRÖRÖRÖRÖ BLRRRRTTSSSS SPFFFIIIISSHHHHH :D:D:D

You wake up in Thailand...

This hot white girl does it.

I would poo in the ladle

THE VIRGIN PAKI

>Yesh hello? Thish ish cushtomer service, how can I helb BRAAAAAAAAP Oh Raja PFFFFFFT Open de door before I *SPLUUUUURT* Oh Allah oh Jesus why

THE CHAD INDIAN

>*squats in the middle of the street*
>*shits out a solid log while staring passerbys in the face*

You've never used a squat toilet before, Singa?

pretty fucking dangerous to squat on that kind of toilet
people have died from it aiyaa...

>take a poopoo in thailand
>spray my butt with the spray gun
>shit gets splattered all over my pants
>pants get wet
genius

I thought those were for cleaning the toilet not cleaning your ass

I've poo'd this way my entire life. I basically just potty trained myself like that, my parents thought I'd eventually drop the habit and now I'm 25 and still squat.

All public toilets in my country looks the same

user you're a silly man
press slowly dey

both but they usually provide toilet paper too

be careful user

>break toilet and fall
>castrated on broken porcelain
No wonder we have signs telling people how to shit.

I have a better squat than she does, it looks like she's leaning forward, my feet are basically flat and it's more relaxed so I'm in no danger of slipping.

She merely adopted the squat, I was born in it.

Since i started squatting to defecate i just can't go back to the "civilized" method anymore, it just feels unnatural and wrong like it's damaging my rectum.

Probably not all but a lot, same here.

Shut up and pop a squat, bitch.